Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 33. (Read 414917 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
wow congrats Jadra your doing good ! hope i will able to win that big .
Activity: 696
Merit: 500

I would like to congratulate jadra on this but having 4 10x isnt good, that should be on red and it will be 24x or 130x :/
Wtg luck this guy . hop daily won u gl Jadra Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

I would like to congratulate jadra on this but having 4 10x isnt good, that should be on red and it will be 24x or 130x :/
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Jadra wtf, you're the boss of the reds line! Congratulation, you have ball of steel!
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Wow , Fantactic . You Are Lucky Jadra

I think, you really understand how to get the huge jackpot.

always a passion for all gamblers:D. This can be used as the source of the passion for winning
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
fantastic!
i hope it will be fun as always successful - lots of laughter and joys, generous lotto bot ...
spam little ... little bans ...
gl all players
Activity: 448
wow perfect hit Wink congratulation jadra
you got big win 130x and 11 btc so nice amount
luckybit is perfect place to playing plinko games Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
congratulations to jadra those are really nice bets, also im happy that i stumbled upon this thread now i hope im not too late for the competition as i was waiting for it to happen since the last one
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther

Congratulations To Jadra

What a lucky bet !!
I'm wondering where can I see who hold the most ticket for that silver wallet raffle....
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

Congratulations jadra you finally hit 130x again. Hope to see you hit the 999x or 2016x soon with max bets Smiley
BRE
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1554
Congratulations Jadra, long time no see your bet and hit the jackpot X130 or x999. I hope you can hit x999 first in 2016 Smiley
BRE
legendary
Activity: 209
Is the current top 3 in the silver wallet promo available? I'd like to know the hashes.

AFAIK a mod got a 00005 hash so that could be your base target atleast, im just not sure if anyone manage to be lower than that

Wow a 0000xxxx hash is very lucky! Hopefully I'll manage to get into the top 5 Shocked. Thankfully it'll run all month.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Is the current top 3 in the silver wallet promo available? I'd like to know the hashes.

AFAIK a mod got a 00005 hash so that could be your base target atleast, im just not sure if anyone manage to be lower than that
Activity: 209
BRE
legendary

Nice run,   lacking a nice win with 999x how long that no one wins the max payout ?

You can check Big Hits records with click my profile/name and " Show the last posts of this person " or you can check " Hall OF Fame " tabs on LuckyB.it
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Congratulations To Jmenake

>>>The LuckyBit Silver Wallet Raffle<<<

Nice run,   lacking a nice win with 999x how long that no one wins the max payout ?
Pages:
Jump to: