Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 46. (Read 414937 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
1 more like and the happy hour is going.. to the moon
happy 1k likes for the lb page lets wait for some announcements by our beloved mods Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I have a problem, The site won't fully load and im stuck at Connecting..

Did LB did some updates?

Nope, it's working fine over here!

yeah, i think its on my part.. it says it failed to load but i don't know why..

it was working fine yesterday

i can access Luckyb.it too without any problem. maybe try to clear your cache and cookies or try to use different browser
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Did LB did some updates?

yeah, i think its on my part.. it says it failed to load but i don't know why..

it was working fine yesterday
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

Did LB did some updates?

Did LB did some updates?
Activity: 910
Has anyone ever won a good amount on this site and got paid?

There are atleast 2 users won 100btc in 1 win and there are others that won 20btc++. You can check them on the "hall of fame" if you visit the site
1 more like and the happy hour is going.. to the moon
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
So close to a Happy Hour. Only 3 more likes!
Activity: 224

Yep, like 100BTC

This is one of the best websites around here
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Just need 12 more likes in Fan Page fb. If fb hit 1k likes whether HH will be start at the time when fb got 1000 likes or what?

Admin will announce that schedule of the Happy Hour if the Facebook page reaches 1k.
Hope this answers your question. Smiley

Yup, it makes sense for everybody to be aware that it is Happy Hour.
We had a hidden happy hour last time around. Won't be repeated again.

Anyway it is Just 5 people left to like the facebook pages for happy hour. It is almost weekend and it should be a good weekend if we can have happy hour at weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Just need 12 more likes in Fan Page fb. If fb hit 1k likes whether HH will be start at the time when fb got 1000 likes or what?

Admin will announce that schedule of the Happy Hour if the Facebook page reaches 1k.

Yup, it makes sense for everybody to be aware that it is Happy Hour.
We had a hidden happy hour last time around. Won't be repeated again.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

usually if they will give us HH they will give an announcement 1 week before the HH so players can prepare for it.

I had to guess HH will be executed when LB birthday. I think when fb get 1k likes, lb will not immediately make HH. but wait a few days to prepare it all Smiley

if im not mistaken, lb's birthday was on october so it already passed and i think the next HH will be bigger than ever coz of 1k fb likes and their 2nd birthday

if I'm not mistaken, luckybit birthday falls on the 7th November, because I see some posts about luckybit birthday was posted on 7 November.
november 7 was the day they celebrated and  promoted  lb 1st bday but lb exact bday was october 30 according to the awesome mods im always with the chat Smiley
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
Activity: 840

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

usually if they will give us HH they will give an announcement 1 week before the HH so players can prepare for it.

I had to guess HH will be executed when LB birthday. I think when fb get 1k likes, lb will not immediately make HH. but wait a few days to prepare it all Smiley

if im not mistaken, lb's birthday was on october so it already passed and i think the next HH will be bigger than ever coz of 1k fb likes and their 2nd birthday

if I'm not mistaken, luckybit birthday falls on the 7th November, because I see some posts about luckybit birthday was posted on 7 November.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

No one knows but i Hope it gets announced, so that we can prepare for it.
Pages:
Jump to: