Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 47. (Read 414937 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Just need 12 more likes in Fan Page fb. If fb hit 1k likes whether HH will be start at the time when fb got 1000 likes or what?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032

Congratulations To 1Lmg

Congratulations 1Lmg for twice hit X130, I hope you can hit x999. but x130 two times it's very good Smiley

Congratulations to 1Lmg for x130 Smiley man its really hard to hit once x130 and you hitted twice you must be lucky man .. not even hitted more then x24 lolx
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Congratulations To 1Lmg

Congratulations 1Lmg for twice hit X130, I hope you can hit x999. but x130 two times it's very good Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

Congratulations To 1Lmg
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
How often I can receive a bonus, while I sitting in chat on this site? I want try the site, but don't want to deposit.

LB needs more gamblers, not just another leech or a free loader.

Its obvious this user has not visited the site or he would know that he doesnt need to deposit there to play in the 1st place. Its just an obvious sig spam post.
How often I can receive a bonus, while I sitting in chat on this site? I want try the site, but don't want to deposit.

they already fixed that by betting atleast .01 in 24 hours before you are eligible to claim lottos
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Only -[16]- LIKES on Facebook until Happy Hour !
 Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Does this site allow USA ip address's?

You can always get the Luckybit addresses and send bitcoins to them.  Wink
It is impossible for luckybit to figure out where the bitcoins came from.

I do not think so exciting, if we bet and we did not see our coin when it falls. or we can not chat with others Smiley
a lot of excitement in LB, such as when it is raining coins and get a lotto Smiley

if they are on banned countries they cant only see the betting address on their site but they can still see the coins dropping and can chat on their chatbox.

the chatbot will call a name in random times as long as bets are going and there are enough chatters, to do that you must have atleast .01btc wager else you cant get any lotto from the bot
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

I do not think so exciting, if we bet and we did not see our coin when it falls. or we can not chat with others Smiley
a lot of excitement in LB, such as when it is raining coins and get a lotto Smiley

LB doesnt allow IP's from the USA so if you visit the site you wont see the address for each color line to where to send your bet to but if you really want to send bets to them you can click any links on the recent bets on check their betting addresses there
legendary
Activity: 1246

Activity: 504
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
Just had a look and we have 16 Likes to go! Getting very close! Made a few rolls yesterday after not playing there for a while. It seems all the old faces in the chatbox, really nice to see. Managed to break even so i take that as a bonus as i usually loose Tongue

Yea i Saw the like i hope this time the likes are real one . Hurry guys hit like button for happy hour .Smiley
Rolled some coins too . Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Just had a look and we have 16 Likes to go! Getting very close! Made a few rolls yesterday after not playing there for a while. It seems all the old faces in the chatbox, really nice to see. Managed to break even so i take that as a bonus as i usually loose Tongue
Only -[18]- LIKES on Facebook until Happy Hour!
How long that's gonna take? the wait is killing me lol. hope this time we'll see 2 btc prize. Roll Eyes

ofcourse no one knows exactly how long its gonna take before the 1k likes it could be reached later or even after a year. We only need to wait as lb is a great site and they will ptobably give one of the best hh this time
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Only -[18]- LIKES on Facebook until Happy Hour!
How long that's gonna take? the wait is killing me lol. hope this time we'll see 2 btc prize. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: