Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 66. (Read 414937 times)

BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
Please be informed that LuckyBit will have a short downtime at 09:00am UTC / LuckyBit Time
This maintenance should only takes 20-30 minutes
Sorry for the inconvenience
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

Congratulations To Anonymous

wow thats heavy win mate, hope you get more luck there Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

congratulations for hitting the 2nd 130x yesterday Smiley
BRE
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Congratulations To Jadra # Unstoppable
congrats jadra hope u hit the x999
next time
oh wow what a lucky guy, 4 big wins in 1 day, i wonder how much he has profited from luckybit?

That is my question too, they say that jadra always change address so no one know his all profit but I think that he is on profit more than 50 btc because he hit alot of x999 before and everytime he play he always hit one x130 so he is maybe not down until below 50 btc
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

congrats jadra hope u hit the x999
next time
oh wow what a lucky guy, 4 big wins in 1 day, i wonder how much he has profited from luckybit?
BRE
legendary

Congratulations To Promo/Pizza
Activity: 532

i did not say anything else. Congratulations JADRA!!! X130 at least it was better. I'm sure he will hit x999 in the near future.
Activity: 602

Jesus Christ! I can't believe this person keep winning and winner time and time again. Wish I was lucky as him.

with the right amount of Bankroll, you could actually hit those multipliers  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

Ahh, again... Seeing this guy, the LB bet engine gets on steroids. Tongue

PS: Congratulations again Jadra....
BRE
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Congratulations To Jadra

Congratulations To Psono

Jesus Christ! I can't believe this person keep winning and winner time and time again. Wish I was lucky as him.
legendary
LOl jadra hit x130 twice in two days. gambling made him a lot of money, whereas I spend money  Grin Grin
congratulation jadra  Wink

How do you know that he made money? maybe he is losing a lot before hitting that x130. He have the good luck with x130 red but that does not show that he get profit everytime he hit it, he could lose some already and x130 only cover some of his lost

well i can see from the that he used that he is up 11btc but i do not know from the other addies that he is using.

Yes that is what I mean, He use alot address but no one know all the address and I think maybe befoire he hit x130 he already lose some and that x130 only recover some of his lost, sometimes he can get profit but not everytime he can get that
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

Congratulations To Jadra

This Man is reaaly lucky... Congrats again Jadra Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Congrats on the 130x, but the hunt for the elusive 999x is still on!
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
LOl jadra hit x130 twice in two days. gambling made him a lot of money, whereas I spend money  Grin Grin

How do you know that he made money? maybe he is losing a lot before hitting that x130. He have the good luck with x130 red but that does not show that he get profit everytime he hit it, he could lose some already and x130 only cover some of his lost

well i can see from the that he used that he is up 11btc but i do not know from the other addies that he is using.
legendary

Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

yeah nice luck, but i'd like to know if the profit is real, maybe he's playing from different wallet whit different profits
legendary
Activity: 1554
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Congratulations To Jadra

Congratulations To Psono

Lol, something is telling me that jadra like red line... ehehehe congratulation
Pages:
Jump to: