Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 70. (Read 414937 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Sometimes i wait so long on a bet, its actualy more boring then dice lol. What am i doing wrong?  Undecided
yeah you need to pay bigger fees, its a bit pity as im not a whale so i do small bets and i have to pay big fees compared to the amount i bet if i dont want to wait long
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Sometimes i wait so long on a bet, its actualy more boring then dice lol. What am i doing wrong?  Undecided

Your bet will be instantly processed if you send with atleast 20k sats as the miner's fee and below that will be processed after 1 confirmation (references below). Apart from that you are playing at the right place because LuckyBit is known for keeping the suspense though unlike dice which you get the result instantly with just 1 click

For now, please note that the minimum fee if you want a chance that your transaction is processed immediately has been increased to 0.0002 BTC.
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Does someone know or record jadra profit until today? or his lost until today? I think he is still have alot of profit but I want to know how many btc has he collected from LB. Also maybe how many btc that he has given away to tip everyone in the chatroom?

Well sorry , He has multiple addresses if he have only one single addy then we can find his profit though if someone knows his all addies then we are able to find his total profit . Cheesy

So how do you people know that it is jadra that hit x130 all this time if he keep changing the address all this time? Too bad there is no leaderboard for the address that has wager alot already also the profit for that address, it is good for keeping track

coz we're psychics, he usually says he owns the address when we ask him.

In actual we dont asks he came in chat and tells  Wink
well then its kinda possible that he is just an ordinary guy who posts on the website chat when big win from that address is hit, but i guess that would be really hard if he posts every time
whaat? you do realize that he would have to sit in front of his pc 24 hours per day 7 days per week yes?of course it is not impossible as jadra bets whenever he wants
Activity: 420
Does someone know or record jadra profit until today? or his lost until today? I think he is still have alot of profit but I want to know how many btc has he collected from LB. Also maybe how many btc that he has given away to tip everyone in the chatroom?

Well sorry , He has multiple addresses if he have only one single addy then we can find his profit though if someone knows his all addies then we are able to find his total profit . Cheesy

So how do you people know that it is jadra that hit x130 all this time if he keep changing the address all this time? Too bad there is no leaderboard for the address that has wager alot already also the profit for that address, it is good for keeping track

well then its kinda possible that he is just an ordinary guy who posts on the website chat when big win from that address is hit, but i guess that would be really hard if he posts every time
Activity: 406

Congratulations To Jadra again and again ...  Cool
jara is hitting huge multipliers as always... congratulations to him too bad that i wasnt on the webpage when he hit it as it would have been cool to see it
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

wow Congratulations again jadra is lucky guys!!! I hope then you can hit the x999 again. we missed it  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032

Activity: 299

legendary

Leaderboard , Daily wins .. and if you say how do we know that its his address well actually we dont know when he comes with new address and hit some biggie he comes to chat and mostly do some giveaways . Mostly we judge him by the way he bets  Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
What's the house edge of this game?

I see this site is very popular, but I never gambled here before cause i don't like betting on the blockchain, it is kind of silly things cause btc blockchain is very slow.

you can try to bet with another wallet instead blockchain

if do you mean "hall of fame" that should be there...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

So basically this is horse racing but more like virtual horse racing. Each horse has a winning probability like in the real horse races?

I didn't see this because you posted it here instead of in reply to the Derby thread. Please do that and I'll address your question.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

congrats again for today jadra. continue the journey for the 999x Smiley goodluck
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Looks like jadra's luck is back last time i saw his current addy was in loss of 40 BTC and now it's 18 BTC. Hope he'll make profit on his current addy.  Grin

Tha sad part is, you know what happens if you keep on gambling in the long run but still hoping he recovers his losses.

Yes but don't forget that he was like 100 btc in profit so also whit losses for 40 btc he's still in profit about 60 :9 not bad at all
Activity: 299

Looks like jadra's luck is back last time i saw his current addy was in loss of 40 BTC and now it's 18 BTC. Hope he'll make profit on his current addy.  Grin

Tha sad part is, you know what happens if you keep on gambling in the long run but still hoping he recovers his losses.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
What's the house edge of this game?

I see this site is very popular, but I never gambled here before cause i don't like betting on the blockchain, it is kind of silly things cause btc blockchain is very slow.

The odds for LuckyBit games are a weighted sum over all multipliers of their numerical value multiplied by the probability to fall into them.
The multipliers values are such that your odds are higher than 98.24% for each game.

Pages:
Jump to: