Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 76. (Read 414937 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Yep the Tournament Day was a blast. 3 addresses hit 130x in the tournament.

We also recently had a Happy Hour as mentioned by lolxxx Cheesy

lol and not to mention that 22x that was just few bets before @Mod @Gm
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Yep the Tournament Day was a blast. 3 addresses hit 130x in the tournament.

We also recently had a Happy Hour as mentioned by lolxxx Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
sup in LB land?

Any big win big looses or tails from the crypt worth mentioning?

x130s , x24s ,

and a big promo better a few days back .

also you and I missed the hh and tourney .
Activity: 546
Merit: 510
sup in LB land?

Any big win big looses or tails from the crypt worth mentioning?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
what if hit scattered won by two people? so the prize is divided into two? http://prntscr.com/7z6x58

Yup the two lucky ones will share the first and second prizes equally. The rules state that:

and yesterday I saw three people hitting X130, then the smaller prizes when divided by three ouch  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
high rollers have higher chance of hitting high multiplier but a very lucky user can beat them, only if you are lucky so being high roller doesnt guarantee a win Smiley

High roller dont have the higher chance but someone with big balance to spam the game with 0.005 bitcoin during the tournament day. The winner of the tournament always almost the same person and as usual lioliomir get a high multiplier  Cheesy

well even if they're spamming bets they could still lose coz of chasing the prize.

Yep, the could. But still, it becomes more attractive. Smiley

Sometimes, some promotions make the game +EV.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
high rollers have higher chance of hitting high multiplier but a very lucky user can beat them, only if you are lucky so being high roller doesnt guarantee a win Smiley

High roller dont have the higher chance but someone with big balance to spam the game with 0.005 bitcoin during the tournament day. The winner of the tournament always almost the same person and as usual lioliomir get a high multiplier  Cheesy

well even if they're spamming bets they could still lose coz of chasing the prize.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Congratulations To Lioliomir

That's a very nice hit. i tried like 50 bets today with hopes to get in top 3 with the tourney:P I'm always just very unlucky i guess  Sad
Goodluck everyone!
I didn't even try lol I'm always unlucky. High Rollers take away all the prizes. Tongue

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Wow,   That's a really nice payout on such a small bet.   See, long shot bets pay off sometimes. 
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

That's a very nice hit. i tried like 50 bets today with hopes to get in top 3 with the tourney:P I'm always just very unlucky i guess  Sad
Goodluck everyone!
I didn't even try lol I'm always unlucky. High Rollers take away all the prizes. Tongue
Activity: 235
Merit: 250

That's a very nice hit. i tried like 50 bets today with hopes to get in top 3 with the tourney:P I'm always just very unlucky i guess  Sad
Goodluck everyone!
Activity: 322
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

OMG wow,  now I'll never catch that multiplier up.  Cry

yeah, to there are just 3 of 130x, to win the first prize you have to hit 999x (that is a first prize itself  Grin Grin)
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

OMG wow,  now I'll never catch that multiplier up.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
is there some kind of a jackpot that i dont know about as there are a lot of players hitting big multipliers in small amount of time? i would be curious to participate in it if there is something

Take a look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/luckybit-tournament-day-returns-july-31-1-btc-first-prize-1135561.

TL;DR: If you bet 0.005 btc on red and get x999 on or before 23:59 UTC today, you will get an additional 1 btc bonus assuming no other people hit x999.
Activity: 280
is there some kind of a jackpot that i dont know about as there are a lot of players hitting big multipliers in small amount of time? i would be curious to participate in it if there is something
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Nice win but someone hit 0.005btc x130 as well 2 minutes ago.
Jadra can only get half of the prize of the tournament day now. Smiley

0.625BTC is still great! Cheesy

Can't argue about that. Cheesy

what if hit scattered won by two people? so the prize is divided into two? http://prntscr.com/7z6x58

Yup the two lucky ones will share the first and second prizes equally. The rules state that:
In the event of a tie result, prizes will be combined and split equally among the winning entries.

That's how ndnhc came up with the number 0.625.

3 users now tied up on first place so only 999x will break the tie and will win 1BTC as first prize Smiley

lets see if someone could hit it before the day ends
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Nice win but someone hit 0.005btc x130 as well 2 minutes ago.
Jadra can only get half of the prize of the tournament day now. Smiley

0.625BTC is still great! Cheesy

Can't argue about that. Cheesy

In the event of a tie result, prizes will be combined and split equally among the winning entries.

That's how ndnhc came up with the number 0.625.
Activity: 420
congrats to the winners, i play on luckyb.it really often with small sums of money but i never end up in profit, in fact i am never in profit, i guess i will need to stop playing it so often
Pages:
Jump to: