Pages:
Author

Topic: ➫ ➬ ➫ ➬ LUCKYB.IT ★ +2M bets ★ +100,000 BTC wagered - page 75. (Read 414937 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
no one beat LB for those prizes for sure, anyway this is my favorite prize of course

lol  Grin  Grin
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

Can you get this on other site ?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
congrats to hiall and anonymous bettor. wish i could have a lucky day like you 2 did. one day it will happen for me as well
BRE
legendary

Congratulations To Hiall (well done brother)

Congratulations To Anonymous

LuckyBit Faucet => http://luckyb.it/faucet
LuckyBit Community => http://luckyb.it/community
LuckyBit Micro => http://luckyb.it/micro
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I really wish I could play here, I live in the US though. So I have been playing at plinkopot.com.   I like the luckybit board a bit better though.

you can still play at luckybit, try to use VPN and its good to go Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
Like lolxxxx said, like our Facebook page to see another Happy Hour soon!

Also, follow our Twitter Account to stay updated on all of our latest promotions.

we need 300 more likes and luckybit will organize new happy hour for us... cant wait ...

Cannot wait for Happy Hour too i just missed my lotto in Happy hour before because i don't know what is the answer of the question Sad so next i will not do it again, so come on guys like fans page fb here Facebook page we need around 300 likes Smiley
Merit: 513

Also, follow our Twitter Account to stay updated on all of our latest promotions.

we need 300 more likes and luckybit will organize new happy hour for us... cant wait ...
Activity: 152
Merit: 30
I really wish I could play here, I live in the US though. So I have been playing at plinkopot.com.   I like the luckybit board a bit better though.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

thank you for these links to luckybit social networks i was always missing happy hours so lets hope this time i will get a chance to participate in it as it will be easier to spot
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
Wait & watch
Rock & roll

i,ll be back soon ..

also like lb facebook page if you want hh soon .
legendary
Activity: 1554
a happy hour when i was away feeling really sad right now even though i had a great weekend out, i hope the next one will be on better time for me, also congratz to all the winners

yes maybe for next happy hours we will wait long enough, because the facebook page luckybit still need about 300 likes Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
a happy hour when i was away feeling really sad right now even though i had a great weekend out, i hope the next one will be on better time for me, also congratz to all the winners
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Great crazy hour, how did the servers handle? Sadly I was stuck on my phone so it was hard to chat, and I had to leave halfway through, but I sent a 0.05 bet just to enter the contest, and try my luck.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
You guys need to set an HH for my time zone Roll Eyes
BRE
legendary

Congratulations To Jadra

Congratulations To Anonymous
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I need to be regularly watching this thread too for the contests, right?
I mean to say that are all the contest related announcements made in this thread only?
Most places make announcements here and usually on their site and social media as well.   

It looks like they post a lot on their twitter.

Yup, both the tournament day and happy hour were announced on their FB and Twitter page beforehand.
And btw, don't forget to like their FB page if you want to have another HH, as it will be done when they get 1000 likes.
legendary
Activity: 1554
I mean to say that are all the contest related announcements made in this thread only?
better also you to always be on the chat luckybit, there is very exciting and you will get a lot of information, as well as get bitcoin also of lotto  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Most places make announcements here and usually on their site and social media as well.   

It looks like they post a lot on their twitter.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Yes you need to watch the thread. I always keep missing all the good contests. But in my time zone and with work, I am always busy.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: