Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶▶ Luckyb.it = SELL YOUR SIGNATURE = up to 0.1 BTC A MONTH = Enrollment closed - page 5. (Read 7449 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
yeah, finally i can see colorfull luckybit in my signature Grin
any news will luckybit campaign continue next month?
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
Well tomorrow is payday for me on here. Hopefully it gets paid and a job done. thank you for providing such a sig campaign and I hope that in the future you have another one running with more posts than 50 cut off as the coming months and with many projects in the filed ill b posting at least maybe 100 to 200 posts per day.
What?! 100-200 posts a month? What is your technique? With effort I can post like 20 CONTRUCTIVE posts a day...
4 left...
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Well tomorrow is payday for me on here. Hopefully it gets paid and a job done. thank you for providing such a sig campaign and I hope that in the future you have another one running with more posts than 50 cut off as the coming months and with many projects in the filed ill b posting at least maybe 100 to 200 posts per day.
I <3 VW Beetles
Bumping this thread back up, as it is almost the payday for those joined early (According to the original thread by howzar, people started joining since Apr 27). Grin
The moment of truth!
No, I do trust this guy, we'll see Cheesy

I'm halfway now I think, let me have a look real quick  Cool
Actually already at 44, now let's try to get the most posts yeah?
Activity: 569
Bumping this thread back up, as it is almost the payday for those joined early (According to the original thread by howzar, people started joining since Apr 27). Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
4 or 5 more days to go looking forward to the payment. Should come in handy for something might pay my car insurance with it or trade it up. Cant decide on what to do so many things thehehe.

Just wish I could continue on this sig campaign but with me getting more active on here going to be changing after this month unless their is changes going to be made to allow a max of say 3,000 posts per month. If not then its been a pleasure to do business with you and hope sometime in the future might look into doing bigger post counts than a cut off of 50 posts.

I want to stay with luckybit also!

even tho if they pay a little less than ritz i will still stay here !

for full members
ritz has 0.0007
primedice has 0.0006
i would stay with luckybit if the offer from 0.00055 UP! Smiley
Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 1008
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Stingle, can you confirm that I have made 50 posts? I am not sure if I have.

According to my system, you've already made 50 posts. I'll evaluate your history when your campaign is completed.

For those interested, yes I do have records of everyone's post counts.
Activity: 588
Looking forward to payment  Cheesy soooooon
legendary
Activity: 1820
4 or 5 more days to go looking forward to the payment. Should come in handy for something might pay my car insurance with it or trade it up. Cant decide on what to do so many things thehehe.

Just wish I could continue on this sig campaign but with me getting more active on here going to be changing after this month unless their is changes going to be made to allow a max of say 3,000 posts per month. If not then its been a pleasure to do business with you and hope sometime in the future might look into doing bigger post counts than a cut off of 50 posts.
legendary

Can't you just add 50 posts to your post count that you posted when you joined the signature campaign?

I guess he can't

Can I join?

BTC: 1MrGoatfJLf2X4USFYCdx48wdo2Xj1szfn

You're registered. Add the sig before the 16th.

I do hope stingle wrote somewhere how many posts he had Smiley

No need.

60 posts, just check date: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mountaingoat-152666
Hahaha

nice one!

thank you sir!!! I learned a new thing today Smiley

Eh. You still should have written that down when you joined the signature campaign, it was needed.
You do realize that if an overly stick-to-the-rules person was running this campaign, that you could be technically disqualified because you didn't write that down, right?
legendary

Can't you just add 50 posts to your post count that you posted when you joined the signature campaign?

I guess he can't

Can I join?

No need.

60 posts, just check date: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mountaingoat-152666
Hahaha

nice one!

thank you sir!!! I learned a new thing today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

I guess he can't

Can I join?

No need.

legendary

I guess he can't

Can I join?

legendary

Activity: 714
legendary
I have added this campaign to the "Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns"-list, because Nagato4 pointed out that you guys were missing. Could you please check if everything is correct and that he and I didn't miss anything/assumed something incorrectly?

Kind Regards,
BitcoinInformation

Thanks for that thread Smiley

Will check all the deals!

p.s. stingle if you need help with counting posts I think I can help Smiley

it will take us a day or two but we will make it Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Whoops, will fix that right now. Thank you for checking Wink
EDIT: Updated Wink
Very nice we now have such list, previously it was just guessing what was good and what wasen't Tongue
I'm sure I wont be the top poster but will try everything I can whilst keeping multiple words posts!
The list existed before, but was very outdated. That is why this one was created Wink
I <3 VW Beetles
Whoops, will fix that right now. Thank you for checking Wink
EDIT: Updated Wink
Very nice we now have such list, previously it was just guessing what was good and what wasen't Tongue
I'm sure I wont be the top poster but will try everything I can whilst keeping multiple words posts!
Pages:
Jump to: