Pages:
Author

Topic: ▶▶ Luckyb.it = SELL YOUR SIGNATURE = up to 0.1 BTC A MONTH = Enrollment closed - page 6. (Read 7449 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Whoops, will fix that right now. Thank you for checking Wink
EDIT: Updated Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
I have added this campaign to the "Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns"-list, because Nagato4 pointed out that you guys were missing. Could you please check if everything is correct and that he and I didn't miss anything/assumed something incorrectly?

Kind Regards,
BitcoinInformation

Luckyb.it (thread)
Payment period: Monthly, one month after signing up.
Minimum posts: 50 posts per month.
Payments: If minimum post count is reached: F: 0.05 BTC per month, S/H: 0.1 BTC per month.
Miscellaneous: It will go on for 1 month only currently. Highest poster for the month will receive a 0.05 BTC bonus.

Looks correct, except our campaign was also available to regular Members as well as Full Members.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I have added this campaign to the "Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns"-list, because Nagato4 pointed out that you guys were missing. Could you please check if everything is correct and that he and I didn't miss anything/assumed something incorrectly?

Kind Regards,
BitcoinInformation
legendary
Merit: 1000
Just to confirm, the BTC0.05 bonus for highest poster will be given out at the end of the last person's month, right?

Yes. Once all participants have been evaluated the winner of this bonus will be known.

Okay, thanks.

Good luck to everybody then Smiley No way I'm winning this, though Sad
legendary
Just to confirm, the BTC0.05 bonus for highest poster will be given out at the end of the last person's month, right?

Yes. Once all participants have been evaluated the winner of this bonus will be known.
legendary
Just to confirm, the BTC0.5 bonus for highest poster will be given out at the end of the last person's month, right?

The bonus should be "only" 0.05 lol. Cheesy

Whoops :O Edited my post =D
If only it were BTC0.5
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
Just to confirm, the BTC0.5 bonus for highest poster will be given out at the end of the last person's month, right?

The bonus should be "only" 0.05 lol. Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Damn, read all the stuff until I noticed only member status or above.  Cry
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1820
Getting closer. Good luck to everyone who is doing this. Hoping that payment is on time and no problems and a smooth process is made.
legendary
How do you plan on counting the posts made by every participant? Isn't that going to a pain to do?

Counting is easy, just go to their profile and subtract original posts.
Activity: 714
How do you plan on counting the posts made by every participant? Isn't that going to a pain to do?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Alright well if it does pick up I am back in for sure.. I like the way this whole thing has been handled by Lucky Bit.
legendary
Any idea if this will be picked up again??  Or will this signature just be a 1 time deal?

Nope. I don't get information that far ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Any idea if this will be picked up again??  Or will this signature just be a 1 time deal?
legendary
But howcome sting can you distinguish between a quality post and a spam, it would take a long time to do so cause for that you should look into every post of each and every person included on the ad campaign. Do you have a better solution for that which can make your work easier??

No. I do it the hard way.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
But howcome sting can you distinguish between a quality post and a spam, it would take a long time to do so cause for that you should look into every post of each and every person included on the ad campaign. Do you have a better solution for that which can make your work easier??
legendary
11 More days for payment as this will be 1 full month from when I posted and joined original thread. Hoping to get bonus or close to it maybe have some luck for winning in posting contest thing unless that has stopped running.

total post count so far is around 96 and counting.

If I am at double the requirements does that meant I would get double the amount ie 0.1BTC per 50 quality posts or just paid on the first 50?

According to my records, you'll be payed in 12 days.

You do not earn extra for going over 50 posts; however, it does make you a strong front-runner for the bonus prize. Good luck!

Nice. Thank you for the information. I just have one more question regarding posting.

I totally understand about useless posts and spam etc. Is their a guideline on requirements for posts and reply to peoples posts like a min amount of words  to be used within the post or is it based off the quality and what you are actually posting.

Post quality is a subjective term, based on my interpretation of the phrase. I'm pretty liberal about what qualifies as a "quality post" - anything that contributes to the topic at hand counts, as far as I'm concerned. There are conditions where a one-word reply is appropriate; other times, not so much. Context is everything in this case.
Activity: 563
np, good luck wth your campaign
legendary
Activity: 1820
11 More days for payment as this will be 1 full month from when I posted and joined original thread. Hoping to get bonus or close to it maybe have some luck for winning in posting contest thing unless that has stopped running.

total post count so far is around 96 and counting.

If I am at double the requirements does that meant I would get double the amount ie 0.1BTC per 50 quality posts or just paid on the first 50?

According to my records, you'll be payed in 12 days.

You do not earn extra for going over 50 posts; however, it does make you a strong front-runner for the bonus prize. Good luck!

Nice. Thank you for the information. I just have one more question regarding posting.

I totally understand about useless posts and spam etc. Is their a guideline on requirements for posts and reply to peoples posts like a min amount of words  to be used within the post or is it based off the quality and what you are actually posting.
Pages:
Jump to: