Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 17. (Read 45296 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 3
Faceing Error 502 from Nepal   Sad what is going improvement I’m excited  Smiley
If there was any update than admin have inform us as he do always. So i am afraid and praying from God that it should not not any attack on our favorite site.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
this is by far the best gambling site there is around these days
the dice betting options gives the player the ability to customize the bets in every details possible
the deposit options, i think they accept about all popular coins
the biggest plus in my opinion , is that u can play at dice, with 0.00000001 min bet, with ANY coin you want, unlike other sites that forces u for minimum bet, for example doge at 0.05

way to go guys !

Yeah friend so far so good undoubtedly so far so good No1 site

Agree guys Cheesy Best ever site i have played Cheesy

Yeah Bro So True
the dice betting options gives the player the ability to customize the bets in every details possible
the biggest plus in my opinion , is that u can play at dice, with 0.00000001 min bet, with ANY coin you want, unlike other sites that forces u for minimum bet, for example doge at 0.05

way to go guys !

Agree guys Cheesy Best ever site i have played Cheesy

way to go guys !

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

way to go guys !
Is anyone else is facing 502 Gateway Host Error in INDIA ? or its just mine Sad
me too

Hope team is working on it. I never faced that much long. Waiting ....
No bro hope every one is facing it world wide hope it is not an attack
hello any one els facing 502 badgetway

Yes bro Smiley in Nepal too Smiley hope something improvement is going on Cheesy
hello any one els facing 502 badgetway
me too

Hope team is working on it. I never faced that much long. Waiting ....
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

We are pleased to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Neblio (NEBL)

Well done Smiley day by day counting is increasing, now 52 coins we can play Cheesy thanks for adding it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Can you tell us anything about your affiliate program?

What do you want to know about their affiliate program? I think their affiliate program is simple, you get 10% of the house edge just like in other gambling sites. I'm not sure if there is leveling system on the affiliate program, but seems that the percentage is fixed to 10% no matter how many referrals you have or how much wagered by your referrals.
A long time ago we have 50% commission promotion. But their promotion is ended, so that at this time we can only get 10%. I got 9 refs and with my 50% commission, it meaning, 1BTC wagered of my ref -> i will have 50k satoshies
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto

We are pleased to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Stellar Lumens (XLM)

well done admin, you are doing a really great job, keep doing like that!!!!
Activity: 332
Merit: 273

Activity: 332
Merit: 273

We are pleased to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Thank you very much for adding new XLM (Stellar) coin to game Cheesy now we have 51 Coins Cheesy Well done and thanks to team for hardwork and best management Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

What do you want to know about their affiliate program? I think their affiliate program is simple, you get 10% of the house edge just like in other gambling sites. I'm not sure if there is leveling system on the affiliate program, but seems that the percentage is fixed to 10% no matter how many referrals you have or how much wagered by your referrals.
Activity: 130
Merit: 23
Activity: 19
But your bet was lost Cheesy
No, it wasn't.
According to cell number 115 look at 116th number in round data. It's 4, not 0.
Or watch second video in this topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/luckygamesio-scam-2036622
I watched first video. It clearly shows cheating around 4th minute.
Provably fair doesn't match results from cells.
What Mark done is wrong, cheating users because he thinks someone cheated on him is wrong.
Mark also rigs the giveaways . go look at the winners for the last giveaways and you will see the same players always win almost instantly.

can i prove it? no - is it so far out of the odds of probability? absolutely.

it's obvious this guy will do whatever he wants and honesty is not his policy
Pages:
Jump to: