Pages:
Author

Topic: ▰▰▰ LUCKYGAMES.IO ▰▰▰ ✅ 5 Awesome Games ✅ 61 Cryptocurrencies ✅ Daily Contests - page 21. (Read 45297 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
only information if you later can not access luckygames.io you can use luckygames.cc

is it official ? no any information about it in game Tongue if its true admin must inform first.

Yeap, it is strange because such important information should be announced officially by admin. I just checked the old domain (.io) but it is not working, then try the .cc and it is working. Although the .cc is working but I think it will be better to wait for admin to confirm about this first to avoid something bad. I dont mean to not trust Sarwo Minerd but official announcement is needed here.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
only information if you later can not access luckygames.io you can use luckygames.cc

is it official ? no any information about it in game Tongue if its true admin must inform first.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
In the past few days two players hitting a large amount of bitcoin in wins?
Is this site a cash machine all the sudden? Grin

Some good promotional material to get more people to want to join the site to see what all the commotion is all about.

I do not think it will be just as cash machine, some of them find their luck through many of sites and never hit the good one until they found out this site and suddenly hit big. I just hope he wont scatter his money to any other site which is not profitable to him or her. Every site that gives you good money will be really a good site as well Cheesy

Yes thats true Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Some good promotional material to get more people to want to join the site to see what all the commotion is all about.

I do not think it will be just as cash machine, some of them find their luck through many of sites and never hit the good one until they found out this site and suddenly hit big. I just hope he wont scatter his money to any other site which is not profitable to him or her. Every site that gives you good money will be really a good site as well Cheesy

Yes this site is cash machine who plays without greed Smiley have affiliate program and also do giveaways time to time for promotion Smiley Keep your eyes here for next one Cheesy
Activity: 274
Merit: 133

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

congrats to god. easy $25,0000 win just now

dmn i miss that bet, was really nice, hope i can hit something like that soon lol

hang in their bro. i know one day you will hit that amount and more.

always good to see you. good luck today and beyond.

i notice mass ripple betting this week

Yeah everyone will hit it but how much do you spent before you can hit that number? I just hope he get profit before busted his balance up. About this ripple betting I think many of them want to gamble to increase their value because ripple is on a dip which is really hard to get it high again nowadays. If it go high then gambler will get both benefits

DELETED

I think god will be ok:)

please edit post and remove the last image added ... we all can see bet but that's a private info
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus

dmn i miss that bet, was really nice, hope i can hit something like that soon lol

Yeah everyone will hit it but how much do you spent before you can hit that number? I just hope he get profit before busted his balance up. About this ripple betting I think many of them want to gamble to increase their value because ripple is on a dip which is really hard to get it high again nowadays. If it go high then gambler will get both benefits

I think god will be ok:)
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Activity: 155
Amazing win indeed and in profit too .. but i saw he play single bet from 0.05 btc till 0.5 btc  ... it can be scary too
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

that was a nice win hope someday i can win that big too lol ... just dreaming btw congrats Smiley

Wish you good luck buddy Cheesy Keep trying you will get winning hit for sure Cheesy

You guys haven't seen the win at stake by the user badger. 2 BTC win. That is a hot damn win for the books! Though congrats to that user a win is a win and at that much money on a win, guess he'd be happy for sure. The only thing he'd be sad about if in total he still loss more than his what he profited.

yeah that was some crazy luck 2 btc win ,max win at the contest
and the next day Badger hit a 1000x multiplier with a 80k bet,so 0.8 bitcoins more
this luck doesn't come around too often,but 25.000$ win is not too shabby either Smiley
congratulations to the winners
remember:scared money make no money
Activity: 896
Merit: 514

that was a nice win hope someday i can win that big too lol ... just dreaming btw congrats Smiley

Wish you good luck buddy Cheesy Keep trying you will get winning hit for sure Cheesy

You guys haven't seen the win at stake by the user badger. 2 BTC win. That is a hot damn win for the books! Though congrats to that user a win is a win and at that much money on a win, guess he'd be happy for sure. The only thing he'd be sad about if in total he still loss more than his what he profited.

Activity: 270

I miss dooglus

--snipe--
The account was hacked right after the bet was made ? Can you please elaborate more on  the issue ? Why did you lock his account ? Can you give us the IP details from which the withdrawals were made ? I'm looking forward for answers of these questions.Please answer them point wise.

1. Unfortunately no one see you.
2. Where he said that him account is suspension?
3. Many ways to secure password and I think user should be responsible for this. and yes you are right password like 123 is not helping the situation at all.
1.You're an idiot and I don't typically reply to idiots.
2......You don't deserve it.

don't try to make it issue Smiley You are also handling a game so we all can understand why you are taking much interest Smiley Admin is working on it and he is capable enough to resolve the issue so please do your work and stop interfering others business Smiley Thanks

He have said to me "idiot" when I just try help him and find answers for his question so it's my business also. Anyway thank you for reply  Wink

lol Pepa Cheesy my message was for Joel Cheesy not for you Cheesy haha
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto

Very nice Smiley Before few days i saw a bet 0.2 btc and he got payout 6.6 BTC Smiley

i know insane betting this month. god is up 3 btc today

saw someone win 41 XMR the other day

yes Cheesy if we can dare and take much risk we can also get good wins too Cheesy
I miss dooglus

Very nice Smiley Before few days i saw a bet 0.2 btc and he got payout 6.6 BTC Smiley

i know insane betting this month. god is up 3 btc today

saw someone win 41 XMR the other day
Pages:
Jump to: