Pages:
Author

Topic: Luring hunters to promote bounties - page 4. (Read 1553 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
June 08, 2019, 04:57:33 PM
Actually i'm just always to participate to those known bounty manager. But they have a time are luring us to those have some huge bounty allocation but in the end it was failed or success, But must better to be success because we can earn some coins on that than to failed and it will to nothing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 08, 2019, 02:50:50 PM
Have learnt this the hard way though.  Many bounties that promises to pay bounties above 500k$ are either scam ot a means to let hunters work for them for free. Its better to go for low budget but reliable bounties than the unreliable high budget ones
It easier said than done. Yes you can say to just find low budget bounty that seems legit however nowadays it has become really hard to determine one. Even the one who are seems legit turns out to be scams.  Undecided
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
June 08, 2019, 04:22:54 PM
I agree that it is better to pay attention to projects with a small pool, but which are already listed on the exchange. But I do not agree that it is necessary to participate in 4-5 projects per year, in this case it is impossible to earn any significant amount.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
June 08, 2019, 03:18:55 PM
what I learned from the bounty so far is that there are many ICO projects that fail to reach softcap even though the team is good, the project is good, but investors are not interested in investing. most bounty hunters see the allocation given.
The fact is that even though the project reaches a difficult point, it does not guarantee that we can make a profit.
so we really need to be smart in choosing projects because sometimes the projects we ignore are actually projects that are finally developing well.
The same logic is used for selecting the marketers and bounty hunters in the online business sectors. These points are actual till today, so instead of moaning searching the potential projects is the only exit from this trap. Projects are no more profitable in the downtrend market conditions and they are also trapped to red market prices.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 08, 2019, 03:03:38 PM
what I learned from the bounty so far is that there are many ICO projects that fail to reach softcap even though the team is good, the project is good, but investors are not interested in investing. most bounty hunters see the allocation given.
The fact is that even though the project reaches a difficult point, it does not guarantee that we can make a profit.
so we really need to be smart in choosing projects because sometimes the projects we ignore are actually projects that are finally developing well.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
June 08, 2019, 02:43:24 PM
1. I know about this, yes, most bounties with large allocations are indicated as scammers. When I analyze a bounty project, I always set a total allocation of no more than $ 1,500,000 and the rest will definitely be garbage.
2. So far I have never followed a bounty whose token has already been exchanged unless the payment is btc or eth, the average bounty is that the payment with a token that has been listed is low.
3. Yup the manager is the main thing I see, I also have a reliable manager and on average I follow projects from him.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
June 08, 2019, 01:49:24 PM
Activity: 551
June 08, 2019, 01:42:42 PM
Have learnt this the hard way though.  Many bounties that promises to pay bounties above 500k$ are either scam ot a means to let hunters work for them for free. Its better to go for low budget but reliable bounties than the unreliable high budget ones
not always it is like you said. I know a lot of people who participated in the bounty with high reward and received very good money
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 08, 2019, 01:12:39 PM
You have held a wise idea for you. But for many, they have different opinion about joining bounty campaigns. For me, instead of joining already exchange listed projects, I would like to take risks joining brand new as there is high chance that I would get many tokens than the one listed. So I always prefer take risks.
you become a very brave person when you dare to take the risk of joining a new project and not yet registered.
with their new concept it could be a very good project even better than projects that have been registered.
even though the risk of scam is certainly greater.
copper member
Activity: 307
June 08, 2019, 12:19:52 PM
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
June 08, 2019, 11:44:59 AM
What I've learnt about bounties so far
1)many bounty hunters are joining bounties that has huge stake allocations like 300,000$ upward ,some are even after the 1000000$ ones well I've stop hunting for projects that lure hunters with huge rewards as many of them are plain rubbish
I think that you should not miss all the projects that allocate a large amount of money for promotion, sometimes there are worthy projects.

2)I've learn to always join bounties that are already listed and trading with good volume and mind you these bounties always have low bounty rewards like 75k to 100k but there is high assurance of selling your tokens if you wish to ,not keeping coins that will never see the light of the days again ,I mean tokens that will never get listed
Participating in such bounty companies does not earn a lot of money
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
June 08, 2019, 11:32:25 AM
1)many bounty hunters are joining bounties that has huge stake allocations like 300,000$ upward ,some are even after the 1000000$ ones well I've stop hunting for projects that lure hunters with huge rewards as many of them are plain rubbish

2)I've learn to always join bounties that are already listed and trading with good volume and mind you these bounties always have low bounty rewards like 75k to 100k but there is high assurance of selling your tokens if you wish to ,not keeping coins that will never see the light of the days again ,I mean tokens that will never get listed

3)there are few bounty managers that I respect ,they take there job very serious and I always like to follow them ,waiting for them to launch new bounties ,I prefer to join 4-5 projects in a year than promoting shitcoins

Low reward bounty doesn't mean you will earn the reward low too. If the project is good, then the token value will increasing later.
I saw some bounties in the past with reward above $1mil, were not able to achieve their hardcap, even the softcap.
The investors prefer to investing in ICO project which doesn't have bounty or have small bounty reward.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 08, 2019, 01:56:51 AM
I also noticed that bounties that offers huge allocations are mostly scams that's why i avoided most of them because it's just a waste of time. I agree that with a reputable bounty manager the project is most likely to succeed and bounty hunters will be paid.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
June 08, 2019, 01:29:26 AM
It feels like a weak point for bounty hunters ,the huge $$$ allocation attracts the eye and you would want to join and keep promoting the garbage project ,coins or tokens that are already trading won't have that huge allocation for bounty ,be wise
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 08, 2019, 01:25:02 AM
You have held a wise idea for you. But for many, they have different opinion about joining bounty campaigns. For me, instead of joining already exchange listed projects, I would like to take risks joining brand new as there is high chance that I would get many tokens than the one listed. So I always prefer take risks.
If you have a lots of time and you are willing to take the chance the idea also is good, joining new project and allow yourself to get more
rewards, if being lucky enough you'll be getting good amount of value in terms of rewards to receive if the project will be successful.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
June 08, 2019, 12:30:29 AM

3)there are few bounty managers that I respect ,they take there job very serious and I always like to follow them ,waiting for them to launch new bounties ,I prefer to join 4-5 projects in a year than promoting shitcoins

All your points are correct these developers are using bait to attract more bounty hunters, but the way things are turning out in the bounty campaign, Bounty hunters are now shifting to coins that are already in the market, it guarantees payment, I have so many coins in my wallet that I cannot liquidate and these are coming from bounty hunting.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 08, 2019, 12:24:51 AM
Activity: 394
June 08, 2019, 12:07:49 AM
I have already join so many bounties. But if the bounty will turn out to the scam, i really feel bored to promote that project again. Sometimes, our hardwork is not balance with the gained reward or not get anything yet.

I think you misjudged. that working hard in this field depends on luck and how we see the ico project we want to follow. as we know that in the crypto market industry it is anonymous and we are encouraged to be smarter and work harder in choosing projects so that the prizes are commensurate with our work.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
June 07, 2019, 11:48:56 PM

indeed there are many bounty hunters who certainly expect huge results, of course, there are no bounty hunters here who do not want to get big rewards, of course, we cannot deny that many altcoins are created that are worthless even some of them have never been registered in exchange , whether it is registered or not in the market and the coin will be able to rise high or not, it depends on the project team that handles it, and indeed we should follow and support the project that is certain.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
June 07, 2019, 07:57:40 PM
for allocation problems in my opinion, it is indeed a natural thing, it's just that I know the project that offers rewards from 1 M $ and above is mostly a scam, and for bounties registered in the market it is indeed a guarantee only if I follow it, I'm sure we only get less than 100 $ I think if you can follow the bounty duration which usually reaches 1 month but it's indeed worth to follow because it's clear and it's an alternative for those who don't get slot campaigns that offer weekly bitcoin rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: