Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 111. (Read 130223 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 11
Any profit calculators? cant find any. how much LUX roughly a day for a 1080ti?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Somebody bought the top.

nope, somebody not sold mined shit at right time

That would be correct back in the day with Signatum Tongue
But LUX i for one mined to keep long term, and bought on top of mining.

Compared to mcap i think it is good risk/reward with this team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Somebody bought the top.

nope, somebody not sold mined shit at right time
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Has anyone else been having issues with LUX wallet 4.0.1 on Mac?  The applications keeps crashing right after the load screen.
I'm having a problem with the latest version on windows as well. When I click "file=>exit" — it crashes, and I've already had to re-download the whole blockchain since it had probably corrupted after one of these crashes.

This is a known issue which is being addressed.
Temporary workaround is to keep wallet locked - until new version is out.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly

Luxcoin is only traded on Cryptopia, on YoBit there is another shit-lux. But it's funny that the price equaled  Smiley

what does you mean? lux traded on cryptopia not shit, lol? dumped x2.5 for less than month, lol

Somebody bought the top.
Activity: 104

Luxcoin is only traded on Cryptopia, on YoBit there is another shit-lux. But it's funny that the price equaled  Smiley

what does you mean? lux traded on cryptopia not shit, lol? dumped x2.5 for less than month, lol
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Hi to the LUXCoin community.
We're excited to announce that LUXCoin is now listed on Coinlib.
You can now track LUX's price in real-time and historic data.

LUXCoin team members may let us know if any info needs updates.

Thanks for adding us.
I have e-mailed you with some more details.
Activity: 19
Hi to the LUXCoin community.
We're excited to announce that LUXCoin is now listed on Coinlib.
You can now track LUX's price in real-time and historic data.

LUXCoin team members may let us know if any info needs updates.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Has anyone else been having issues with LUX wallet 4.0.1 on Mac?  The applications keeps crashing right after the load screen.
I'm having a problem with the latest version on windows as well. When I click "file=>exit" — it crashes, and I've already had to re-download the whole blockchain since it had probably corrupted after one of these crashes.
Activity: 22
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
My GTX 1070 gives 16.22 MH/s and my 1050ti gives my 6.54 MH/s

In CCMINER github says these cards do more...

What can i do? Both are 100% TDP
See this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28896952
And use this miner https://github.com/216k155/ccminer-phi-anxmod/releases

Hi,new newbie here.

May I suggest and android wallet APP design like Peercoin´s ? (just my favorite so I´m asking for it  Cheesy )
PandaCoin has that design too.

When may an APP wallet be created ?

I don´t like the need of holding a wallet in a good computer just to get it started,I know it has some benefits too but I´m lazy.
Mobile wallet will be released withing Q1 2018. Also besides desktop and mobile planned release of web wallet https://luxcore.io/roadmap
Activity: 4
Thats why team released an announcement-update for more transparency with community https://www.luxcore.io/pdf/Community_Update_12-02-2018.pdf

Also there is #faq regarding current situation https://discord.gg/HEVeb4x
Personally, devs of LUXcoin project have done good works since its beginning some months ago.
Activity: 19
Hi,new newbie here.

May I suggest and android wallet APP design like Peercoin´s ? (just my favorite so I´m asking for it  Cheesy )
PandaCoin has that design too.

When may an APP wallet be created ?

I don´t like the need of holding a wallet in a good computer just to get it started,I know it has some benefits too but I´m lazy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
They were understandably in a hurry to get the alpha and beta wallets released since the previous one was such a mess.  No doubt they'll get the rest of the issues figured out.  Then they can hopefully focus on more important things.
Activity: 9
My GTX 1070 gives 16.22 MH/s and my 1050ti gives my 6.54 MH/s

In CCMINER github says these cards do more...

What can i do? Both are 100% TDP
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Did some testing on 4.0.0 and it looked alot better than the old wallet, also no lag! Smiley
But il wait until it is out of beta before running it and staking i think, as i dont want to change to often and my coins are staying in the wallet anyway. Some lost staking as a result but thats ok Smiley

Btw, version 4.0.0 gave no virus warning while 4.0.1 did.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hope this one finally runs okay. I'm not a coder myself, but the issues related to wallets were mostly in miscommunication.
First dev team told us there is just wallet upgrade, then they advised it's a mandatory protocol upgrade, then the new wallet was supposed to be PoS and MN ready, upon which another update came out that the "new beta" is, and the "alpha" isn't. Now there's news that all of that is due to ddos and need for quick damage control, as well as there will be new "way" of rolling out updates.
In my opinion it's not about the new way, it's about timely, clear and transparent communication to the community.
Thats why team released an announcement-update for more transparency with community https://www.luxcore.io/pdf/Community_Update_12-02-2018.pdf

Also there is #faq regarding current situation https://discord.gg/HEVeb4x
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
Hope this one finally runs okay. I'm not a coder myself, but the issues related to wallets were mostly in miscommunication.
First dev team told us there is just wallet upgrade, then they advised it's a mandatory protocol upgrade, then the new wallet was supposed to be PoS and MN ready, upon which another update came out that the "new beta" is, and the "alpha" isn't. Now there's news that all of that is due to ddos and need for quick damage control, as well as there will be new "way" of rolling out updates.
In my opinion it's not about the new way, it's about timely, clear and transparent communication to the community.

Saw wallet 4.0.1.1 on block explorer. Obviously they're testing new release . Grin
Jump to: