Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 139. (Read 130223 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I will try this and see

Thank u
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hello,

I have zotac 1060 6 and I get 12.6 is this good or I can get more?
You can play with overclocking settings (via MSI Afterburner) and by adding intensity (-i) parameter into batch file like adding "-i 19" for examp and increase it (20,21 etc) with checking stability at every step till you find your "sweet spot". As phi algo core intensive set up memory in AB to -500 and core begin from +110 with step by step increasing(115, 120 etc).

I am new In mining so
Would you explain how to rise to 20?!

My config

Memory clock 878
Core 212

What else should I do
If your GPUs holding/running stable with this OC so leave it. Intenity must be add to command line of your batch like
Code:
ccminer -a phi -o stratum+tcp://miningpool:miningport -u yourwallet -p c=LUX -i 19
pause
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Hello,

You can play with overclocking settings (via MSI Afterburner) and by adding intensity (-i) parameter into batch file like adding "-i 19" for examp and increase it (20,21 etc) with checking stability at every step till you find your "sweet spot". As phi algo core intensive set up memory in AB to -500 and core begin from +110 with step by step increasing(115, 120 etc).

I am new In mining so

My config

Memory clock 878
Core 212

What else should I do

12.6 nice results  put on bat file  -i 19 or 20 +++
Hello,

I am new In mining so

My config

Memory clock 878
Core 212

What else should I do
Hello,

Hello,

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Anybody here have problems with deposits on Cryptopia?

Deposit to cryptopia takes quite long compared to withdraw. So maybe you just need to wait Smiley
Cryptopia requires 20 confirmations if i dont remember wrong, so that is why it takes longer.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
Well I'm obviously confused.  How does the staking work?  I don't have many coins however I do keep the wallet online constantly.  It's been up for over 36 hours.  Still says 0.00 for Stake.

What's my issue?

Send it to the stock exchange, and if you're lucky sell it more than $ 40. If you are unlucky, you will get a valuable experience)

he clearly asked for staking informations, not selling
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Well I'm obviously confused.  How does the staking work?  I don't have many coins however I do keep the wallet online constantly.  It's been up for over 36 hours.  Still says 0.00 for Stake.

What's my issue?

Send it to the stock exchange, and if you're lucky sell it more than $ 40. If you are unlucky, you will get a valuable experience)

Selling and staking is two very different things. Id rather stake and see where the price is a couple months + from now, and have more coins to sell for a hopefully better price.
It will depend on the marke and dev team if the price goes up though, just like any other coin Smiley
When will the new wallet be released? I read that it should be on the 25th, is this correct?
Thats the plan

What's my issue?
How many connections your wallet have?
Activity: 19

What's my issue?

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

What's my issue?
Activity: 43
When will the new wallet be released? I read that it should be on the 25th, is this correct?

Yes, unless something changes Between now and then...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Will an updated link be up on the site when the new wallet drops?

How do you upgrade if you are running the current version?
Probably no additional actions will be require with upgrade, just run new wallet, but lets wait till official announcement.
And yes, links will be provided here as well as at website.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Will an updated link be up on the site when the new wallet drops?

How do you upgrade if you are running the current version?
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Why does ccminer-phi crash everytime it asks for my pool stats?

It's a known issue when using stats in your -p argument.
I'll look into it.
You really should learn what coin burning mean https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-coin-burning-2450157

stupid me, i was wrong. thanks for explanation.
No problem, we are here to help with ppl questions/issues  Wink
Activity: 104
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
actually there are more profitable MN, unless you bought your coins for MN at the beginning when LUX was at 3-5$
Jump to: