Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 150. (Read 130220 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
interesting bounty campaign. I have seen others around, but this one by LUX is really effective
Activity: 23
LUX will be a $1000 coin by June.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Dear Community,

Please find the announcement on Wallet Release and Marketing.

http://luxcore.io/announcement

Note on Wallet release: Based on extensive tests performed by our QA team, we strongly believe the successful roll out of these critical changes require further fine-tuning, stress tests and performance runs.
Albeit a hard decision, we prefer to release a rock-solid working product that checks all parameters on quality, security and performance, rather than release something which is half-baked beta release just to meet deadlines.

In view of the feedback from our development, QA and security teams, we are postponing the wallet release by 10 days to complete all testing, documentation and updated guides.

The new date for wallet release will now be 25th of January 2018.

We apologize for the delay in this much-awaited release and we understand this is somewhat of a let-down, but we do hope the community can see the rationale behind this postponement.
Please read the full statement in the link posted above.

Note on Marketing Campaign: Access the campaign by clicking the respective links in the website announcement (see above) or here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Why so many oprhaned blocks on all pools?
Activity: 80
It's the last time that we can buy LUXCoin at this price !!
Launching Marketing and new wallet today, premine-burn the 15th feb...
You should buy my friends !!

What is a LUXsend - it's like private send on neoscrypt?

LuxSend is a form of coin-mixing that provides an additional layer of privacy. The Coin-mixing service provided by the Lux Masternode network will ensure trust-less mixing of coins to obfuscate their origin, wallet details and addresses.

https://luxcore.io/features
What is a LUXsend - it's like private send on neoscrypt?
Activity: 68
how does the static allocation of staking rewards work? If I stake 1x LUX how often will I get 1 Lux as a staking reward?
Activity: 112
Hi.

Does anybody else experience this problem with Luxcoin wallet - I tried 3 versions and all 3 have a problem - they consume far too much CPU power... I was observing it from 45% all the to 75 and 80% of CPU power, I have a fairly recent intel cpu... so I don't get it why would such a little proggy require so much CPU power... makes no sense at all. Too many times it's "not responding" - every time you click on it... it's just so super annoying and wasteful - because it does increase watt consumption of your CPU... affects performance of other programs and so on. Anyway - is there a workaround for this problem?

The team is aware of this issue and is working on a brand new wallet that will be released any day now.

Most people experiencing this issue have lots of transactions from mining, and that seems to slow things down badly.
You can send your coins to a new wallet, to decrease transaction count, but keep in mind you will have to wait 36 hours for coins to mature for staking in the new wallet.

There is also significant work happening right now on a web wallet Cheesy

Ok thanks, look forward to checking out the new wallet, I hope the problem is solved. It shouldn't be more than 1-2% peak for CPU consumption like all other wallets imo. Otherwise it's looking good. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
Hi.

Does anybody else experience this problem with Luxcoin wallet - I tried 3 versions and all 3 have a problem - they consume far too much CPU power... I was observing it from 45% all the to 75 and 80% of CPU power, I have a fairly recent intel cpu... so I don't get it why would such a little proggy require so much CPU power... makes no sense at all. Too many times it's "not responding" - every time you click on it... it's just so super annoying and wasteful - because it does increase watt consumption of your CPU... affects performance of other programs and so on. Anyway - is there a workaround for this problem?

The team is aware of this issue and is working on a brand new wallet that will be released any day now.

Most people experiencing this issue have lots of transactions from mining, and that seems to slow things down badly.
You can send your coins to a new wallet, to decrease transaction count, but keep in mind you will have to wait 36 hours for coins to mature for staking in the new wallet.

There is also significant work happening right now on a web wallet Cheesy
Activity: 112
Hi.

Activity: 104

i just noticed panic at lux market or you would call it correction?

What are you talking about?
Please include a screenshot of the charts or order book to show what you are referring to.

LUX is doing just fine Cheesy

Activity: 104

i just noticed panic at lux market or you would call it correction?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I need a help.
1st of all - i dont know how to use bootstrap for faster synchronizing with network.
2nd problem - i had old lux wallet version. I did backup wallet, but after downloading new version of lux wallet - i cant use my old wallet. How to get information (coins) from old wallet?
Please help me.
Just unzip bootstrap to %appdata%/Lux directory.
Wallet.dat file, where your coins are, is at same directory %appdata%/Lux , if you backuped your wallet.dat so your coins are safe. Check that your wallet.dat in right folder, unzip latest bootstrap there https://bootstrap.luxcore.io/bootstrap.zip, run latest 3.0.4 wallet https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/tag/v3.0.4 , wait for full sync and you'll see your coins.

Would someone share some nodes...
Not sure I understand why you need it, have 4 connections currently with no additional actions.

I did like you sayd, but still cant sychronizing. Processed 53228 block and already 12 hours i see this. How i can reindex blocks or rescan them?
As @Neurolicious said or wait for new wallet release that got to come out today.

I did like @Neurolicious said but still have problem... I have 3.04 wallet version
Please join to Lux discord https://discord.gg/hseSDhS, its much easier to give qualitative help there.
Tel me about POS - it's work with any amount in wallet or like another scam shitcoins - you need to buy coins for $30-70k to start MN?

You can stake with your wallet with any amount from 1 up to any amount you like.
Having more coins gives you more "weight" and will award you more stakes of course.

A Masternode is a seperate proposition and requires 16120 coins and is designed for really serious investors!
However, there are some opportunities for being a part of a shared masternode. These are not officially supported, and you need to do your own due diligence before sending anyone, any amount of LUX
Tel me about POS - it's work with any amount in wallet or like another scam shitcoins - you need to buy coins for $30-70k to start MN?
Activity: 7
I need a help.
1st of all - i dont know how to use bootstrap for faster synchronizing with network.
2nd problem - i had old lux wallet version. I did backup wallet, but after downloading new version of lux wallet - i cant use my old wallet. How to get information (coins) from old wallet?
Please help me.
Just unzip bootstrap to %appdata%/Lux directory.
Wallet.dat file, where your coins are, is at same directory %appdata%/Lux , if you backuped your wallet.dat so your coins are safe. Check that your wallet.dat in right folder, unzip latest bootstrap there https://bootstrap.luxcore.io/bootstrap.zip, run latest 3.0.4 wallet https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/tag/v3.0.4 , wait for full sync and you'll see your coins.

Would someone share some nodes...
Not sure I understand why you need it, have 4 connections currently with no additional actions.

I did like you sayd, but still cant sychronizing. Processed 53228 block and already 12 hours i see this. How i can reindex blocks or rescan them?
As @Neurolicious said or wait for new wallet release that got to come out today.

I did like @Neurolicious said but still have problem... I have 3.04 wallet version
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
PHI1612 added on MiningRigRentals.com.
You can now list your rigs or grab some PHI1612 hash.

I don't know if this is good news or bad news. This is like Nicehash. Mining Lux with ordinary small mining rigs may become difficult soon.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hey guys yesterday i bought some coins and send them tto my wallet.27 hours passed but staking still doesn't started. No mature coins yet. How long I need to w8 ?
It takes 36 hours of coin mature to begin to stake.
Jump to: