Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 173. (Read 130220 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Price droping to less than 1$ is scary, it can bounce back to 2$ within  few days as we saw it  before, but stability will help for  investors and  holders alot
People are concern about Dev's premine
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Lux is now live at M[Suspicious link removed]o https://masternodes.pro/stats/lux
Thanks. However, LUXcoin has also listed and active on mnrank.com.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Price droping to less than 1$ is scary, it can bounce back to 2$ within  few days as we saw it  before, but stability will help for  investors and  holders alot
Best time to buy though)
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Message from discord:
@everyone Our Dev's tell me that they have fixed the cpu freeze issue in the wallet, and it will be updated in the next version.  Also, we will be using masternode.conf in the new version instead of lux.conf that is being used in the current and older versions. We will be testing it soon and will let you know when it is ready for release.  Happy Thanksgiving!
did your dev told you when he's going to dump more coins from the premine ?
What do you think the premine should be used for? Airdrop? Free coins for everyone? MN amount of lux for you, because you are a good guy?
It has been told 100 times that premine is used to develop lux. If there is smth you don't like - please leave...
Activity: 63
They didn’t dump.  They needed some funding so they sold some.  Do you expect people to work for free?  Do you work for free?  I sure don’t.

Again you and your sock puppet account have said your peace.  Now go save some other noobs from making profits, since that’s all people like you do, help yourself by shaking weak hands.
You might be right! I dont follow the project since its start. The problem is, if developers released publicly a transaprent plan for using those pre-mined coins. There is no problem with their sell orders. Just turn back to the beginning of the project, re-check the information. That's it.
The guy's opinion might be right one. If developers did not say anything about their plans for premined coins, then used those coins undeliberately. The project might be a real scam one.

Go read the white paper and end read old comments on discord, you'll find your answers.

Now i do agree, they need to be more transparent and more present.
Transparent roadmap and plan for those premined coins are very important. They can help to stop FUDs spreading around the forum. It will be better in general. Developers should adjust their approach a little bit. By the way, thanks for all of your efforts for the project till now, devs. You (devs) have done great works.
You are totally right with your opinion. We have to wait till updating and transparent news from developer team be released for community.
Price is an issue aswell, i m pretty sure that this coin have great  potential but for  now  some1 dumping  price till it  rise  naturally again, its not bad  for  minign and  x10 pump, but  it can scare  investors!
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Message from discord:
@everyone Our Dev's tell me that they have fixed the cpu freeze issue in the wallet, and it will be updated in the next version.  Also, we will be using masternode.conf in the new version instead of lux.conf that is being used in the current and older versions. We will be testing it soon and will let you know when it is ready for release.  Happy Thanksgiving!
did your dev told you when he's going to dump more coins from the premine ?
Message from discord:
Activity: 119
yes better go to straks highly competent team nice community and they actually answer questions unlikke i dump only devs from luxpisscoin
I do not understand the meaning of aggression.
If you are a coin holder, then creating a negative is stupid.
If you are not a coin holder, do you just want to create a panic?
Activity: 423
It sounds like it's coming out soon - as in, within the next day or a few. A lot of updates will be in it, it sounds like - including addressing the lag issue. Still not sure it will do anything to quell the fud. Haters gonna hate.
Activity: 219
They didn’t dump.  They needed some funding so they sold some.  Do you expect people to work for free?  Do you work for free?  I sure don’t.

Again you and your sock puppet account have said your peace.  Now go save some other noobs from making profits, since that’s all people like you do, help yourself by shaking weak hands.
You might be right! I dont follow the project since its start. The problem is, if developers released publicly a transaprent plan for using those pre-mined coins. There is no problem with their sell orders. Just turn back to the beginning of the project, re-check the information. That's it.
The guy's opinion might be right one. If developers did not say anything about their plans for premined coins, then used those coins undeliberately. The project might be a real scam one.
Wallet, is the face of the coin, if your  wallet  is  lagging, then no good technologies will save you from FUD  users, hope  it will be fixed soon!
yes better go to straks highly competent team nice community and they actually answer questions unlikke i dump only devs from luxpisscoin
I hope you will be happy there, otherwise you will start FUD there too.
I believe you won't be wellcome in any project with your "always asking but never listen" nature...lol
Thought I'd share this info from the Lux Team on Discord:

"Our Dev's tell me that they have fixed the cpu freeze issue in the wallet, and it will be updated in the next version.  Also, we will be using masternode.conf in the new version instead of lux.conf that is being used in the current and older versions. We will be testing it soon and will let you know when it is ready for release.  Happy Thanksgiving!"
Good news Smiley
Activity: 32
have you checked the price of sigt lately? sigt is mooning today
It doesnt make sense. Each project has its own internal problems. I dont follow the project and, of course, not support it. But I dont spread FUDs about the coin, too. All the things that you need to do is re-check what developers said with those premined at the start of LUXcoin project.
Exactly - it has been told numerous amount of times that this premine is for development and ofc - profit. It is normal to have profit in business unless you are altruistic. The next thing is that nobody forces to invest if you have doubts. I cad guess what happend to dark981. He probably saw some rumors in BTCT and expectations of those "experts", that always predict 100$ for any coin and thought it is worth to try. While so many of us were guessing 2$ LUX the begining as due to nethash and mining difficulty. The day when LUX got to cryptopia we saw 60k sat price and then it started to correct, then all that FUD started to drop the price.
1st every1 were screaming for WP, while dev team asked for more time as they did not want copy/paste WP.
Then everyone were screaming about wallet - it is bad now, but again, take a look at ether mist. Coin that has 38bn market cap does nor sort it out!
It needs time and patience!
Agree with your ideas, partially. What does "WP" mean? I guess what you meant is about White Paper, didnt you? I will simply follow the project for learning lessons (might be bloody ones) in the crazy crypto-sphere.
Indeed - WP stands for white paper Smiley
Activity: 423
Thought I'd share this info from the Lux Team on Discord:

"Our Dev's tell me that they have fixed the cpu freeze issue in the wallet, and it will be updated in the next version.  Also, we will be using masternode.conf in the new version instead of lux.conf that is being used in the current and older versions. We will be testing it soon and will let you know when it is ready for release.  Happy Thanksgiving!"
Jump to: