Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 177. (Read 130220 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Are there plans for using those premined coins (5% of its total supply), dev? Some suggestions such as signature campaign, avatar bounty, etc.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
coin is dead as a dodo
devs dumped premine
and ran away
end of story
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
coin is dead . close the thread .
Activity: 187
Are there plans for using those premined coins (5% of its total supply), dev? Some suggestions such as signature campaign, avatar bounty, etc.

News Coming soon.
Yeah, developers should announce their plans for those pre-mined coins. It's good for both community and might help to stop FUDs about the project.
It has been told many times. They use it for developing purposes, this includes salaries, listing fees, marketing etc.
They also thinking about possibility to burn some amount of premine just to stop that FUD.

Maybe instead of burning, arrange a airdrop or some other company for the community.
I am very sceptical about airdrops. I believe, that it does not create any value. Burning will create more trust and value of LUX.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105

News Coming soon.
Yeah, developers should announce their plans for those pre-mined coins. It's good for both community and might help to stop FUDs about the project.
It has been told many times. They use it for developing purposes, this includes salaries, listing fees, marketing etc.
They also thinking about possibility to burn some amount of premine just to stop that FUD.

Maybe instead of burning, arrange a airdrop or some other company for the community.
Activity: 187

News Coming soon.
I wonder how many enthusiasts wondered about the purpose of developers, and how many of them want what would it be a better world, without obtaining economic benefits? Or is it the investors who think to buy or not? Or maybe it's the ordinary people who want to understand when to throw coins?
all the announcement change to new thread?
can i delete the old thread from the watch list?

Now everything is just here.
thank you all fuders , buy some cheap... hohoho merry christmas!!!

I do not against you sell, always the funds are for you will pay all involves with your work.. hope ill make me understand... not my languaje english ...

go devs with your good work if you need sell for your support the work go ahead.....

...and the crypto also...  Grin

yeah lol... damn  i bought whale and fill CND.... as legendary what you recomend me Grin

Give to all poor orphans...  Cry
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
all the announcement change to new thread?
can i delete the old thread from the watch list?
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Still not sure what to think about this coin...
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

I do not against you sell, always the funds are for you will pay all involves with your work.. hope ill make me understand... not my languaje english ...

go devs with your good work if you need sell for your support the work go ahead.....

...and the crypto also...  Grin

yeah lol... damn  i bought whale and fill CND.... as legendary what you recomend me Grin
Activity: 31
POS reward went from 2lux when no Masternodes were online to the 1.2lux because masternodes need to be paid!

Pretty easy to get that through your thick skull right?

Pos 2lux
1.2 to the pos miner
.8 to the masternode

After block 100,000

Pos 1lux
.6 to the miner
.4 to the masternode

**From The Whitepaper**
“The PoS reward is set to 50% of block reward. However, for the first 100,000 blocks the reward is set to 100% of the block reward. The result is that the current PoS reward is 2 LUX to those staking.”

My head is very thick on this part. If after block 100,000 PoS is 0.6 and MN is 0.4. Who will keep the other 50% of the 2 LUX block reward. ** Originally it was 1 LUX PoS then 1 LUX MN. Is it now 1 LUX Dev while PoS and MN share 1 LUX? ** What asshat math is this?

1-99,999 blocks 2lux pos reward

1.2 to the pos miner
.8 to the masternode

After block 100,000, 1lux pos reward

Pos 1lux
.6 to the miner
.4 to the masternode

That’s it, dev doesn’t get shit.  If you have a MN you get paid.

Do you have an authority to *CLAIM* that 100% PoS will be 1 LUX @ Block 100,000? Or is that your HOPE?
Activity: 30
Merit: 11
Quote from: KhunChan link=topic=2422372.msg24814088#msg24814088  
And what you see is real, honest value of this coin?
Are you realy dont understand what i am have said? Lol. Dev have to much coins snd he sale they. Every time sale if lux go up. Dev is idiot?

He has coins he needs money, he sells the coins ... logical. A sell, he's not the only one. What is your claim? You bought expensive coins?
Ok i understud all -    LUX SCAM -DEV SCAM
Got it. I will carefully consider both sides of your analysis. is it scam one or not? I will answer it by myself after deeply investigate this project.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

...and the crypto also...  Grin
Activity: 47

Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Premined 5% = 3.000.000 LUX.
Price = 0.000172 BTC.

Total BTC he got = 3000000 * 0.000172 = 516 BTC.

Good job dev!
It's also good if you mined in earlier phase of the project after launch.
Activity: 31
POS reward went from 2lux when no Masternodes were online to the 1.2lux because masternodes need to be paid!

Pretty easy to get that through your thick skull right?

Pos 2lux
1.2 to the pos miner
.8 to the masternode

After block 100,000

Pos 1lux
.6 to the miner
.4 to the masternode

**From The Whitepaper**
“The PoS reward is set to 50% of block reward. However, for the first 100,000 blocks the reward is set to 100% of the block reward. The result is that the current PoS reward is 2 LUX to those staking.”

My head is very thick on this part. If after block 100,000 PoS is 0.6 and MN is 0.4. Who will keep the other 50% of the 2 LUX block reward. ** Originally it was 1 LUX PoS then 1 LUX MN. Is it now 1 LUX Dev while PoS and MN share 1 LUX? ** What asshat math is this?
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Fudders got to fud I guess.

I love that people that fud.  They  are always doing it for the “good of the people”. It it’s all a joke.  They just want cheap coins or are butt hurt that they didn’t sell at the right time. 

Why aren’t they out in front of almost every ICO signing Kumbaya?

All I hear for every new coin is scam scam scam, until that project finds legs and the price goes high.  Look at Dash...
yes look at dash !did the dev dumped the premine without saying a word ?NO!
is dash dev hiding and banning ?NO!
you can look, but don't compare this shit to dash !
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
Jump to: