Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 98. (Read 130223 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
i follow instructions. right like u say and all other type"!  after now. 13 hours sync isnt end.. BECAUSE this Wallet dind find any PEER...so how it will find any new Block.. ?  I am out if this coin.. 2 days mining for nothing..great..
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Activity: 55
My wallet seems to be working just fine, however, it hasn't staked anything yet and without the weight or estimated time to reward, it's a bit hard to tell if it's working on it. Has anyone gotten anything from staking from the new wallet yet out of curiosity?
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
This is just... wow.
The 4.0 alpha was ok but with features disabled
The 4.0 beta was bugged all the way, but was not getting stuck on new blocks
The 4.2 was okay at first, but now getting stuck on blocks (29 hours behind...)

What's next?

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Even the latest wallet still crashes on exit in my case most of the time. Cheesy At least it doesn't seem to corrupt the local blockchain files so no need to resync everything from scratch every time it starts.

Can we have a comment from devs on the current situation with cryptopia wallet? It looks like they've upgraded to 4.0.2 and their wallet has 11 connections all the time, but they've been stuck on block 187980 for hours and no deposits made it through.
Activity: 104
The same here. Why should I lose my coins (PoS and not working mining) cause the team can't launch normal wallet?

Welcome to shit coin world
Yes, same problem, do devs know about the issue, did they contact cryptopia?
P.S. (to the devs) It's time to make a normal working wallet finally! or this coin will go down in history as a coin that could not even make a normally working wallet! if you can't do it yourself, pay someone else for it!!!
The same here. Why should I lose my coins (PoS and not working mining) cause the team can't launch normal wallet?
Activity: 11
Don't come coins from the pool to the Cryptopia deposit from 20 february evening!

Are these coins will reach later???

Have the same problem. Hope for fast resolve.
Activity: 21
A very interesting question)) !!! Waiting for an answer!

P.S. (to the devs) It's time to make a normal working wallet finally! or this coin will go down in history as a coin that could not even make a normally working wallet! if you can't do it yourself, pay someone else for it!!!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Of course Topia was contacted and they upgraded their Lux wallet till latest at last https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=LUX, but they now expierencing some issues with deposites/withdrawals with most of coins including Lux, so taking some patience and waiting when they resolve it.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Don't come coins from the pool to the Cryptopia deposit from 20 february evening!

Ask Cryptopia

Already made a support ticket but I know that it will be take a lot of time to get an answer) Hey people - what do you think about this? Only I have this problem? Nobody mines to Cryptopia?

Ask Cryptopia

ZeroMQ protocol Block & Transaction Broadcasting was implemented in latest 4.2 realese! https://twitter.com/216k155/status/966093385948803072

Sources of detailed reading about ZeroMQ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZeroMQ
http://hintjens.com/blog:48
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
why was the telegram account deleted? that really is not cool and commuinty friendly Sad

Welcome to the world of a shitcoin :|

Give it a rest

Maybe you should stop shilling a shitcoin

Maybe the shill is the deal.
I cleaned out the /lux folder except the wallet.dat, and when I start Lux_qt it says 0 active connections after waiting an hour.

Is there some config file I need?

I got the lux.conf from discord channel...
Do not use modified lux.conf with additional peers inside anymore, use new bootstrap in post above. And keep in mind that syncing from scratch can take up to few hours but it is normal, take patience and let it syncing.
any idea of how can i install the latest wallet cuz this wallet doesn't appear my real balance and idont want to lose what i mined

another thing i have with this wallet (.dat) its a problem cuz when i make backup the page came with (.dat) and doesn't open , will this be a problem ?

Do steps below

If you are having problems with your wallet syncing or stuck or not seeing correct balance please to the following:

Shut down the wallet program, keep your wallet.dat safe someplace else.

Delete everything in the lux folder make sure you're using the newest wallet 4.2.0

Unzip this in the lux folder https://bootstrap.luxcore.io/bootstrap.zip

Windows
C:\Users\unsername\AppData\Roaming\LUX

Mac
~/Library/Application Support/Lux

Start the wallet

Once fully synced stop the wallet and place your backup wallet.dat in the lux folder

Start the wallet again

I updated my lux wallet from 3 to 4.2, my last stakes are gone Sad
I also get since the update no more stakes although the blockchain was renewed and I am online & released for staking ..

I have just re-sorted my wallets and created several 128lux and 64lux wallets for optimal staking .. is this number still best?

this is one of my wallets: LPpkCGVAwg5m9dfhPFNxXtx2sxjikLkS7d
All blocks that was generated by old v3 wallet after release of v4 wallet and activation new protocol will be not accepted/orphans, thats why upgrade from v3 to v4 was mandatory.
Also staking after reactivation of POS working properly now, people getting stakes, but keep in mind 2 things: stake reward now still 0.6 till specific block height that will be setting up later when new hybrid POS/POW+MN system will be activated; and second, current wallet type not support of showing stake reward estimates, that feature might be implementing in future.
Activity: 25
I cleaned out the /lux folder except the wallet.dat, and when I start Lux_qt it says 0 active connections after waiting an hour.

I got the lux.conf from discord channel...
Activity: 58
Merit: 3

Pages:
Jump to: