Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate - page 100. (Read 130223 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
In the first post, there's still the link to wallet version 4.0.1. and not 4.2, you should maybe update that one
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
dear, who has information on POS on LUX (for example how many will be with 10 coins and how often) - please share.
It can take pretty much time to get stake from 10 coins, a weeks guessing.
Activity: 225
Merit: 0
Can you ask all this questions via discord, much easier to give qualify help there.https://discord.gg/X43CA3f

Well, I don't even know what Discord is tbh so I'll start reading up and learning.  Grin

I've sent you a pm, discord is just another way of communicating, pretty easy to use but unless you are getting into crypto in a fairly big way , you can probably get by without it.
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Cryptopia depos missing again...
Activity: 18
Thank you lunapar. I also joined discord and saw the solution there. I did a fresh install from scratch and it synced perfectly fine! Everything is ok with the new wallet.
Activity: 19
Can you ask all this questions via discord, much easier to give qualify help there.https://discord.gg/X43CA3f

Well, I don't even know what Discord is tbh so I'll start reading up and learning.  Grin
@ lupanar and @ StoneSoup:

THX very much!  Cheesy

Basically I have an old computer I don't use anymore and I was too lazy to sell sitting around idle (i5 760 2.8ghz quadcore on a Asus P7P55D motherboard + 8GB ddr-3). I saw a local listing for a GTX 1050 pretty affordable, so I thought it would be nice to get into mining, just as a learning and fun experience. Don't really have expectations to get a lot of profit, just enough to pay for the card in a couple months and it seems LUX might be a bit more profitable than ETH or ZEC or XMR at the time being. My interest in LUX comes from the fact Doug Polk Crypto shilled for it a few weeks ago.

Also, if the coin has some future I could get rewarded in the future by hodling it. But right now having read the last couple posts and realizing there's so much fighting between the community and the team I'm afraid of getting involved.  Sad Huh

Do you think the hash rate would be impaired by the CPU and motherboard chipset being so old or does the GPU still perform to its full potential even on such an old platform?

Is this proposal to join a masternode by buying 161.2 LUX and get massive returns legit??  Huh I'm a total n00b to the crypto world so i'm like "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." Embarrassed
I hope my question doesn't come accross as offensive but I'm coming from a place of baby crypto enthusiast and so I'm trying to be super prudent in this mad world of crypto. 161.2 coins would be a huge investment for me.  Embarrassed

Could anyone tell me how many PoS rewards do you have from LUX?
Its still 60%/40% to miner/MN till specific block height that be setted up soon.

I manage to make the new wallet sync fast enough (after adding "staking=0" to lux.conf...without the "") .
Though I havent received the last three payments from yiimp. The block explorer shows it  as "not redeemed". This means waiting to be processed and confirmed?
Wallet get to be fully synced according block explorer, it might be needed to make clean instal with deleting everythig from /Lux except wallet.dat
Activity: 18
I manage to make the new wallet sync fast enough (after adding "staking=0" to lux.conf...without the "") .
Though I havent received the last three payments from yiimp. The block explorer shows it  as "not redeemed". This means waiting to be processed and confirmed?
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Could anyone tell me how many PoS rewards do you have from LUX?
Activity: 19
@ lupanar and @ StoneSoup:

THX very much!  Cheesy

Basically I have an old computer I don't use anymore and I was too lazy to sell sitting around idle (i5 760 2.8ghz quadcore on a Asus P7P55D motherboard + 8GB ddr-3). I saw a local listing for a GTX 1050 pretty affordable, so I thought it would be nice to get into mining, just as a learning and fun experience. Don't really have expectations to get a lot of profit, just enough to pay for the card in a couple months and it seems LUX might be a bit more profitable than ETH or ZEC or XMR at the time being. My interest in LUX comes from the fact Doug Polk Crypto shilled for it a few weeks ago.

Also, if the coin has some future I could get rewarded in the future by hodling it. But right now having read the last couple posts and realizing there's so much fighting between the community and the team I'm afraid of getting involved.  Sad Huh

Do you think the hash rate would be impaired by the CPU and motherboard chipset being so old or does the GPU still perform to its full potential even on such an old platform?

Is this proposal to join a masternode by buying 161.2 LUX and get massive returns legit??  Huh I'm a total n00b to the crypto world so i'm like "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." Embarrassed
I hope my question doesn't come accross as offensive but I'm coming from a place of baby crypto enthusiast and so I'm trying to be super prudent in this mad world of crypto. 161.2 coins would be a huge investment for me.  Embarrassed
How do I move my wallet to another computer?
The wallet.dat file transfer does not work.
Simply copy wallet.dat to flash drive and paste it to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\LUX directory of another pc. If another pc havent /Lux so run lux-qt first and that folder will appear.
Hi everybody  Smiley

Would anyone have a vague idea on how much LUX / month i could get mining with a single GTX 1050 2GB card, or a 1050 Ti 4GB one ? And their hash rates?

Thx!!  Wink Wink

Hunt down the PHI optimised version of ccminer and you will get 10 to 20% better performance.

When I started, I was getting around 12Mh/s on each of 2 1060/3gb cards (overclocked 120mhz) so 24Mh/s total. I was getting approx 1 coin per week with this setup which was ok since they were over $30 each.

The rate for the 1050 card is around 8Mh/s I believe with the optimised ccminer software. So you should get around 1/3 of a coin per week or 1 coin every 3 weeks. Current price is around $12 per coin so around $4 per week or $0.57 per day or a little over 2 cents per hour.

I don't actually think it would be wise for you to mine unless you can get a better card to mine with but if your electricity is free, then maybe you are ok to do so.
Hi everybody  Smiley

Would anyone have a vague idea on how much LUX / month i could get mining with a single GTX 1050 2GB card, or a 1050 Ti 4GB one ? And their hash rates?

Thx!!  Wink Wink
Use WTM for rough income calculation http://whattomine.com/coins/212-lux-phi1612

Also GPUs hashes list

AVERAGE hashrates for Phi Algo
--------------------------------------

AMD

R9 270x - 2.0
R9 390x - 7.0
RX470 - 12
RX570 - 14.0
RX580 - 14.7
RX480 - 15.7
Vega56 - 24.3
Vega64 - 30.0

Nvidia

GT730 - 0.5
GTX660 - 1.8
GTX840M - 2.1
GTX1030 - 3.0
GTX690 - 3.1
GTX960M - 3.7
GTX750Ti - 4.1
GTX1050 - 5.7
GTX950 - 5.8
GTX970M - 6.4
GTX1050Ti - 6.7
GTX960 - 7.3
GTX1050ti - 7.5
GTX970 - 10.3
GTX1060/3 - 10.8
GTX1060/6 - 12.1
GTX980 - 12.6
GTX980Ti - 15.8
GTX1070 - 18.4
GTX1070Ti - 21.7
GTX1080 - 22.3
GTX1080Ti - 28.1
Activity: 349
why was the telegram account deleted? that really is not cool and commuinty friendly Sad

Welcome to the world of a shitcoin :|

Give it a rest

Maybe you should stop shilling a shitcoin

I'm not shilling it. I'm part of the team.
You on the other hand are obviously carrying an axe you really want to grind

This is our discord, where we have over 50 channels, and 20+ admins.
We closed Telegram because this is how we prefer to manage communications.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
upgraded to latest wallet and am staking.  previously there was an estimated future payout date.  there doesn't seem to be one now... just 'staking is active'  - is this correct?

Correct, coins that were mature already are immediately stakable once your wallet is synced up.
Activity: 131
upgraded to latest wallet and am staking.  previously there was an estimated future payout date.  there doesn't seem to be one now... just 'staking is active'  - is this correct?
why was the telegram account deleted? that really is not cool and commuinty friendly Sad

Give it a rest

Maybe you should stop shilling a shitcoin

Give it a rest

Unfortunately, we have found that Telegram is totally un-manageable from an administrative perspective.

Discord is far and away a better option for the team to be able to layout information in sections that can help the community more clearly.
It will also allow the team to spend less time on answering identical questions, and more time on more important matters.

Please join the official discord server here - https://discord.gg/9mnYwra

Pages:
Jump to: