Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 19. (Read 147082 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
devs loaded 100k onto the exchange as a "test"
how dumb do you think people are
you guys are stupid devs
your supposed to do your dump slowly over a few accounts over a period of time
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
devs should just make a official statement on their channels to clarify and set this straight, to wipe all those fud spreaders out
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Come on guys, delete the last posts. The topic is moderating, what are you waiting for?

No point in deleting info which is true - a softfork was announced in Discord by the lead dev without previous discussions with the team.

Of course, it has been cancelled now, after the whole team discussed it and the community expressed its oppinion. As I’ve said multiple times before, I have no problems with constructive criticism. My issue is with other things: FUD and people writing things as they imagine (which is not the case now).

Just keep silence now “mister brain” !
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
Come on guys, delete the last posts. The topic is moderating, what are you waiting for?

No point in deleting info which is true - a softfork was announced in Discord by the lead dev without previous discussions with the team.

Of course, it has been cancelled now, after the whole team discussed it and the community expressed its oppinion. As I’ve said multiple times before, I have no problems with constructive criticism. My issue is with other things: FUD and people writing things as they imagine (which is not the case now).
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
OMG
This project is covered, you would work in factories and not a business to spin.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
the price is disappointing lately
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Lol, x2 reward. Looks like joke on investors, who bought on 40-60k.  Grin 1k satoshi soon.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
ATTENTION PLEASE
V3.0.0 will be released. A softfork will be activate at block 40k. PoW rewards increase from 10 to 20. PoS rewards increase from 2 - 3 until blocks 100k after that back to 2lux rewards. ALSO MN WILL INCREASE FROM 16120 TO 161200
Lol RIP this coin. Had promise but this is the final nail in the coffin. Completely and totally impossible to mine your way to a MN now. Obvious attempt at building buying interest to sell off their massive pre-mine.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
ATTENTION PLEASE
V3.0.0 will be released. A softfork will be activate at block 40k. PoW rewards increase from 10 to 20. PoS rewards increase from 2 - 3 until blocks 100k after that back to 2lux rewards. ALSO MN WILL INCREASE FROM 16120 TO 161200

It seems they are tired of dealing with what they can not do and trying to kill the project.  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Yes, the example of the Signatum is good, I participated in it and also believed in its perspective,
yes it is a life experience and let it not be successful, but still experience.
But still, the belief in this product overflows me rather than with the Signatum, I will hold!!!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Probably because they want quick money and everyone makes a decision which is better!
Given that this is only the beginning of a huge project and we are at the source, I do not understand why people are so stupid ...
stupid? were you involved in SIGT ? if yes how much $ you have lost ? HOLD HOLD HOLD is everywhere and what??? It's just a game and I am also hodler in this game who lost to much with SIGT...
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Huge project with huge premine. Let's test buy orders with 100k coins.
Probably because they want quick money and everyone makes a decision which is better!
Given that this is only the beginning of a huge project and we are at the source, I do not understand why people are so stupid ...
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
Reminder!!!

If someone did not know,
Luxcoin (LUX) from October 27, 2017 is already actively traded on one of the wonderful exchanges Cryptopia

I repeat that in my opinion this project is a long-term project and holders of this coin will make millionaires!!!
I just recommend going to the exchange Cryptopia and just buying this asset in a long time!

Just HOLD...

You say buy and that's right, I do not understand why they sell now, it's just those who want easy money. Time will pass and they will regret that they did not buy earlier when the price rises
Reminder!!!

If someone did not know,
Luxcoin (LUX) from October 27, 2017 is already actively traded on one of the wonderful exchanges Cryptopia

I repeat that in my opinion this project is a long-term project and holders of this coin will make millionaires!!!
I just recommend going to the exchange Cryptopia and just buying this asset in a long time!

Just HOLD...
And why do you need an old version of the wallet, if there is already an earlier and stable
Lux Wallet Version 2.2.4

https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases
Activity: 101
Moving forward you can also download the bootstrap file to start out with an updated blockchain
https://github.com/216k155/lux/releases/tag/v2.2.2
Activity: 101
UX has been added and updated on Blockfolio. You can now accurately track your LUX holdings in real time!

New to blockfolio? Download it for your smart phone here:
https://blockfolio.com/

Hope it helps!
Pages:
Jump to: