Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 20. (Read 147082 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
What kind of idiot dumps a coin? you will be with the node, but with a 100 satoshi coin
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
Plenty issues on bsod pool , whats up ?

I recommend that you use https://altminer.net/site/mining
For all the time there were no problems, everything is very stable
This is not advertising, but a simple life recommendation ...

Not really , I came from altminer it has massive issues aswell.

Now bsod started acting up too.. would be great to have a "professional" operated pool...

Altminer is easily the most professional pool I've ever worked with!

If you'd been on discord helping to build the LUX community, you would of seen this.
He is on there all the time, responding to questions, dealing with downtime, fighting off constant ddos attacks, sharing traffic graphs, etc.

You should try running a pool some time, and we can see how "professional" yours is
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
sp mod1 on 1080ti gives 39.5 mh is this normal?

Use too much power @39.5..

Support the dev. (Me) and ignore the scammers. Luxcoin private nvidia miner 0.05btc. Pm me. Worki g on #2
With more speed and profit.

Yep. Always buy from the developer!
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
I'm out. This has too many red flags. Back to DGB for me! Good luck guys, this is shaping up to be another SIGT.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
sp mod1 on 1080ti gives 39.5 mh is this normal?

Use too much power @39.5..

Support the dev. (Me) and ignore the scammers. Luxcoin private nvidia miner 0.05btc. Pm me. Worki g on #2
With more speed and profit.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
On what platform is your token? Will you have to develop its own blockchain?
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
It would have been better if they had withdrawn their 100k + coins from cryptopia, this frightens investors.

We need to wait for everyone a little... 👌

Yeah. I dumped my billions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
It would have been better if they had withdrawn their 100k + coins from cryptopia, this frightens investors.

We need to wait for everyone a little... 👌
Activity: 22
Hello, what is wrong with this transaction?
a37e3f6ace4d6d02cd94ee431438f9cd872b77393e9e414dbc28c920d02e536f

https://i.imgur.com/qUrV73b.png

and Masternode is now offline?  Huh
Activity: 52
Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?

All of them are for selling. Main question is when?  Grin

Christmas is coming...

Do you think they'll be gripping them by then? Impossible! I bet at least one third will be spent.

Already wrote that the virgins want to gain an amount of 12 BTC to enter new exchanges

They are ready to run over their community to add the coin to another exchange, expecting price  jump and pour down even more of the premine. No doubt of this.

I am sure and I think that no one is interested in selling their coins now. The project is only developing and in the near future the value of the coin will grow at times

As long as they are ready to clean periodically their premine, the price will not jump.

I agree with you
legendary
Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?

Christmas is coming...

Do you think they'll be gripping them by then? Impossible! I bet at least one third will be spent.

Already wrote that the virgins want to gain an amount of 12 BTC to enter new exchanges

They are ready to run over their community to add the coin to another exchange, expecting price  jump and pour down even more of the premine. No doubt of this.

I am sure and I think that no one is interested in selling their coins now. The project is only developing and in the near future the value of the coin will grow at times

As long as they are ready to clean periodically their premine, the price will not jump.

Christmas is coming...

legendary

Christmas is coming...

Christmas is coming...

legendary

Christmas is coming...

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io

Christmas is coming...
legendary

Activity: 48
Pages:
Jump to: