Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 29. (Read 147082 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 103
KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING
I have been mining sinse first days of lounch of this coin whith thous miners that where awailable from the beginning, is there maybe any new miners that are more effective already?
Activity: 209
Merit: 103
KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING
HOW MUCH COINS FOR THE LUX-NODES

16120 LUX

Wow, it's too much. Could you give me the link to the official post about the number of coins for setting up LUX-nodes? Thank you.
You should read the first page, there is indeed 16120 coins needed, but I think it is to much too.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Any more exchanges planned.
Activity: 44

16120 LUX

Wow, it's too much. Could you give me the link to the official post about the number of coins for setting up LUX-nodes? Thank you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi sir. Im using simplemining.net for mining. I tried to mine lux coin on simplemining.net but I couldnt mine it. İt has old version of sgminer maybe this is the reason but Im not sure.
Anyone know how to mine lux coin on simplemining.net ? Can you help me please.

You must ask this question to the simplemining.net admin )
Activity: 2
Hi sir. Im using simplemining.net for mining. I tried to mine lux coin on simplemining.net but I couldnt mine it. İt has old version of sgminer maybe this is the reason but Im not sure.
Anyone know how to mine lux coin on simplemining.net ? Can you help me please.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi all,
How many LUXcoins can I get with AMD 470 (6 cards) for one day mining the coin? I am not familiar with mining. Thanks all.

Here you have the our mining calculator. Is an easy tool that allows you to calculate the profitability according your hashrate and power cost. I hope it helps.

Luxcoin Calculator
there are lots of more profitable coins for mining..
Considering also huuuuge premine, still useless coin for me
Activity: 180
Activity: 151
Nice ICO, good  luck guys!
LUXury

Not an ico...
There are lots of scamming ICOs recent months. This coin is not, so it's a little bit better. ^^
Activity: 51
An interesting project, I have to keep my eye on it!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Nice ICO, good  luck guys!
LUXury
Activity: 11
Dev, help me.

I'm run wallet 2.2.2 for linux (ubuntu 16.04), and get error "Error initializing wallet database environment /home/bratkov/.lux!"

What's me need make that success run my wallet in the linux operation system? Grin
great! 0% fee pool. I switch my rigs to your pool. thanks

Welcome!

I have joined your pool. thanks, 0% fee is great!

Welcome!
Activity: 44

Cool Cool Cool

BSOD. Fast. Safe. Securety. 0% Fees. Payout every 2 hour after the first confirmed block.

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=LUXC as your password.
We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

.bat example for ccminer

Code:
-a phi -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:6667 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=LUXC <--- Nvidia (ccminer)

Code:
-k phi --gpu-platform 0 -I 21 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:6667 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=LUXC <--- AMD (sgminer)

(c) beardedpool.fr - thx for post design  Wink

I have joined your pool. thanks, 0% fee is great!
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
Hi all,
How many LUXcoins can I get with AMD 470 (6 cards) for one day mining the coin? I am not familiar with mining. Thanks all.

Here you have the our mining calculator. Is an easy tool that allows you to calculate the profitability according your hashrate and power cost. I hope it helps.

Luxcoin Calculator

Check your calculator. Shows only 5 coins per day on 200MHs
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
Ok, I have managed to sync the wallet with the help of my friend, who gave me his peers.dat file, with that file in 25 minutes my wallet started to sync and this process took another 2 hours
now I'm fully synced and I really think that I should never ever turn off the wallet again. just to be sure it stays synced.

but honestly, you have to solve the problem with sync, dev!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 107

Cool Cool Cool

BSOD. Fast. Safe. Securety. 0% Fees. Payout every 2 hour after the first confirmed block.

.bat example for ccminer

Code:
-a phi -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:6667 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=LUXC <--- Nvidia (ccminer)

Code:
-k phi --gpu-platform 0 -I 21 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:6667 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=LUXC <--- AMD (sgminer)

(c) beardedpool.fr - thx for post design  Wink

great! 0% fee pool. I switch my rigs to your pool. thanks

Cool Cool Cool

.bat example for ccminer

Code:

Code:

Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy
Hi all,

Luxcoin Calculator
Pages:
Jump to: