Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 33. (Read 147082 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Guys I have seen cryptovore promote this coin on his blog. Is he an affiliate or on the dev team?
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
To be correct, you got banned multiple times in Discord by multiple persons, even if some of our team members and community did their best to answer your questions and stop your trolling/FUD. Wink
And you can't explain to people that this is scam because you don't have any proof, just empty words. It's exactly the reason why I choose not delete your previous nonsense posts.

I even directed you to LUXCoin repo to see the code-base (after your insults via PM), but it seems it's easier for you to call something "copy-paste scam".
You are probably doing this to attempt to lower the hashrate/price so you can get more. Oh, and I don't care about your PM bragging with how many LUX you hold.

I asked you something few posts earlier Smiley Show dev and dev team real identity if it is not scam and premine will be not dumped!
Still dont have answer why dev pool is mining with 30% less profit!
Still dont have answer why dev sold 2 Masternodes after saying he will not sell anything from them premine(have proof with screen with his words)
Still dont have answer why dev needs 200k coins to stake and testing something!
Still dont have answer what exactly is testing!
You need more questions or you will delete and this post before ppl see it?

For the stats that was the questions when I got banned many time from Discord. So stop talking sh`t and start answering!

And YES! its a copy-paste scam!
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
I think it was down for a little while, should be okay now.
Remember to check out the LUXCoin Discord to stay updated with all events in real-time.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Anybody else having problems with yiimp pool?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
211 gh/s nethash , looks like miners joining  Cry

Holy shit. It's a lot harder to mine now.
And it's just the beginning. Imagine when the WP will be released...
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Hopefully it's a good coin, looking ok so far but yet too early to see things and decide. Waiting for WP.
Activity: 676
211 gh/s nethash , looks like miners joining  Cry
Activity: 258
where i can found info about luxMN? how much coins daily reward ?
Activity: 28
@mitache365
This topic is self-moderated and every single useless post you make will be deleted.

LUX dev team is useless but is here, isnt it? Can we know the dev real identity with a picture like other NOT SCAM coins?

Why do you need that? Nothing wrong with remaining anonymous, give me the full details of the Bitcoin devs and original creator then? All we have is a name and even that is up for debate.

Its no logic to use BTC for example. BTC is the first crypo . Does BTC have any premine?  This Devs get 3M luxcoin and still use anonymous .

It is a risk . everyone need to know the risk . Too many coins are  a scam like SIGT  .   Nobody know  who behind this coin and maybe "DOC" do it again .

I think it looks like a great coin.  Maybe it will be changed the world and blockchain .

You can invest this coin but look at and pay attention Dev's luxcoin fund flow on the explore  to get lower risk.
Activity: 112
lol missed the boat i can see, price crashed already by 100%
everyone dumped there 1000 lux bags Smiley

oh well next

Well this is not truth, there is volume like 1BTC, this is ridiculous compare to project long term ability, so seems like most people HODL what is the main idea when you are in POS coin with Maseternodes options. So stop all this FUD.
We will see, cryptopia is a great exchange to start with dev's seems to know what they are doing so that's good
They seem to follow the right trail no scam detector is triggered here atm

But as you can see in the selling behaviour @ cryptopia, people are paranoid trust is pretty low atm
There is also alot of pre-mine and we don't know who or how many are holding big bags
It really depends of the end user right now

I did not drop 96%, it was set at 0.01 and then immediately got its normal value by trading.. this 0.01 was not real. Nobody is dumping because since this morning it rose by 20% already.
I cam keeping the ones I mined, I get a couple of LUX every day.. me very happy Smiley
Activity: 8
Our team is working on it.
We should see it there soon, I'll update you guys once it's listed.

When LUXCoin will be listed on CoinMarketCap ?
good job !!!
Activity: 42

how yo stake LUXcoin? thanks
copper member
Per aspera ad astra

Activity: 80
Activity: 375
Sometimes I really have no idea what happen to these people that keep saying this scam and that scam. Dev did not ICO this coin, but have to pay 5btc to be listed at cryptopia. Dev did not ask you to mine, and dev did not ask you to trade ... It is your will to do so, or leave lux ...
copper member
Per aspera ad astra
To be correct, you got banned multiple times in Discord by multiple persons, even if some of our team members and community did their best to answer your questions and stop your trolling/FUD. Wink
And you can't explain to people that this is scam because you don't have any proof, just empty words. It's exactly the reason why I choose not delete your previous nonsense posts.

I even directed you to LUXCoin repo to see the code-base (after your insults via PM), but it seems it's easier for you to call something "copy-paste scam".
You are probably doing this to attempt to lower the hashrate/price so you can get more. Oh, and I don't care about your PM bragging with how many LUX you hold.
@mitache365
This topic is self-moderated and every single useless post you make will be deleted.

LUX dev team is useless but is here, isnt it? Can we know the dev real identity with a picture like other NOT SCAM coins?

Why do you need that? Nothing wrong with remaining anonymous, give me the full details of the Bitcoin devs and original creator then? All we have is a name and even that is up for debate.

If you dont know who are the BTC-core devs now and why nobody knows who is Satoshi, you are in completely wrong section Smiley Anyway, I want to know who is the person behind that copy-paste scam!

Many successful projects have anonymous devs, this is not a project sold via ICO. Why do you say it is a scam? What evidence do you have? Your credibility is next to nothing, just posting the word scam over and over again does not make it so. Your opinion without basis is just FUD.

Nope, I asked many things in discord and didnt get any answer. Just ban. Posts here are also deleted. I cant explain to every ppl personally why this is scam! Got it?
Activity: 80
+100Gh/s since the listing of LUX.
OMG i feel that LUXCoin is going to the moon !
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
@mitache365

If you dont know who are the BTC-core devs now and why nobody knows who is Satoshi, you are in completely wrong section Smiley Anyway, I want to know who is the person behind that copy-paste scam!

Many successful projects have anonymous devs, this is not a project sold via ICO. Why do you say it is a scam? What evidence do you have? Your credibility is next to nothing, just posting the word scam over and over again does not make it so. Your opinion without basis is just FUD.
@mitache365

Pages:
Jump to: