Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 41. (Read 147082 times)

Activity: 723
Merit: 501
Zpool shows profit for phi algo
Where from does pool get this info?

Zpool would have had to have just put in what they think the coins are worth since there is no actual market for the coin yet.
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
i cant seem to get the miner to work on this coin nvfidia 750 ti

the sgminer link doesnt work or i would try on my amd

I believe you would need to update your nvidia driver to the latest to get this ccminer to work with any nvidia gpu.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Zpool shows profit for phi algo
Where from does pool get this info?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

with nvidia card try ccminer
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
when will occur the airdrop from official pool? They said on monday, but anyone knows when?  Huh
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
my Luxcoin wallet has not been synced with the network. how to fix it? thanks
  Hello , Try to download latest version . If you already use newer version , you need to delete custom nodes in lux.conf.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
I received more stake coins than the balance i have currently lol well... thank you i guess? xp
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
why is my weight only 7 even though I have 29.4 coins?

edit:
and why is the https://beardedpool.fr on the first page? was offline before the first payout, has stolen my lux coins and since then you can also no lux mine there! actually one can justify him fraudulently fraud!

yiimp.l8nit3-miners.com 2 LUX blocks now found and paid to only 5 miners! come join us Smiley

Also, pool fees have been lowered to 2% from 3% to match the fees at yiimp.eu Smiley
Activity: 2
my lux wallet is stuck at 31 hours behind. it says it syncs and i have added the nodes list but half a day now nothing downloads. any help? ( i got the new version of wallet)

1)You have to delete everything except your wallet.dat file from AppData\Roaming\Lux

2)Run the new version without the lux.conf file(nodes file)

3)enjoy
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
why is my weight only 7 even though I have 29.4 coins?

edit:
and why is the https://beardedpool.fr on the first page? was offline before the first payout, has stolen my lux coins and since then you can also no lux mine there! actually one can justify him fraudulently fraud!
Activity: 2
my lux wallet is stuck at 31 hours behind. it says it syncs and i have added the nodes list but half a day now nothing downloads. any help? ( i got the new version of wallet)
Activity: 57
Guys can you share your OC Settings for your GPU? I'm using 1050ti GPU - 199 Mem-350 only getting 5-6mhs per card

Odd. I’m getting 7.5 each 1050Ti
80% power
Core bumped to +200
Activity: 77
When will the coin be EXCHANGE?
Nobody knows, even devs - 4Q 2017
or 2018/ after starting masternodes
Activity: 104
Guys can you share your OC Settings for your GPU? I'm using 1050ti GPU - 199 Mem-350 only getting 5-6mhs per card
Don't need OC memory on this algo, just GPU Core.
1063 +190-200, 12-12.2Mh/s

ok thank sir, i'll try... so 1060 3gb is good for this
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
I noticed this coin has insane amount of orphans ... on every pool
Activity: 9
Don't need OC memory on this algo, just GPU Core.
1063 +190-200, 12-12.2Mh/s
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
My opinion on this coin: MUCH activity in Discord from devs, like seen nowhere else, is because of their huge premine which is to be dumped as high as possible, so they are working really-really hard to get people's trust and create super good coin... at start. Maybe even $10+, but I have big doubts about the future of all this.
You have been warned.
Thanks mate, we appreciate your repute opinion.
Activity: 56
My opinion on this coin: MUCH activity in Discord from devs, like seen nowhere else, is because of their huge premine which is to be dumped as high as possible, so they are working really-really hard to get people's trust and create super good coin... at start. Maybe even $10+, but I have big doubts about the future of all this.
You have been warned.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

www.l8nit3-miners.com fees have been lowered from 3% to 2% Smiley
Come join a small pool for a larger piece of each block Wink
Pages:
Jump to: