Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 38. (Read 147082 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
AIRDROP STILL OPEN?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Cool Cool Cool

BSOD. Fast. Safe. 0% Fees. Payout every 2 hour after the first confirmed block.

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=LUXC as your password.
We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

.bat example for ccminer

Code:
-a phi -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:6667 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=LUXC <--- Nvidia (ccminer)

Code:
-k phi --gpu-platform 0 -I 21 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:6667 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=LUXC <--- AMD (sgminer)

(c) beardedpool.fr - thx for post design  Wink
Activity: 213
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
This is an interesting coin. When is the exchange?
No information about exchanges yet, devs trying to fix problem with MN before any exchanges Sad
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
This is an interesting coin. When is the exchange?
Activity: 324
seems wallet top 1-15 stuck and no stake,,
Activity: 174
Please can someone explain to me how does the staking works, I have mined whit my wallet a block and get 2 lux coin, my staking weight reduced severely, so every time I find a block some amount of my coins will be out of staking for 36 hours, how big is this amount?
it depends which transaction won the POS block (ie you have multiple payouts from pools - 5 -7 -5 -8 - 6 -3 -2 = 36 total staking weight - you might get the pos block with 3 or with 8 (or even with stacked transactions 5+5+7+3  - 20 if difficulty is really high, like it is now)
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
ANNOUNCEMENT - 24 Nov

POOL
- we are currently addressing some issues with the official pool and are working on a fix
- please switch your miners to a different pool until further notice

PMN TESTING
- we will soon start a full-power PMN test with maximum stake weight and high PoS diff
- the test should give us a view about the stability of the node(s) in the hardest possible environment
- testing will be active until further notice

AIRDROP
- the remaining airdrops will be handled shortly, thanks for your patience
- as usual, the rewards from the PMN staking will be airdropped the the community

There is no action needed from your side on this round of testing, just point your miners to a pool (not the official one) and have fun!
Thanks!
Is it possible to take part in the airdrop?
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
JayneL, see below (or above) latest news from Discord.
You can join here if you're not a member yet.

ANNOUNCEMENT - 24 Oct

POOL
- we are currently addressing some issues with the official pool and are working on a fix

PMN TESTING
- we will soon start a full-power PMN test with maximum stake weight and high PoS diff
- the test should give us a view about the stability of the node(s) in the hardest possible environment

AIRDROP
- as usual, the rewards from the PMN staking will be airdropped the the community

There is no action needed from your side on this round of testing, just point your miners to a pool (not the official one) and have fun!
Thanks!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
ANNOUNCEMENT - 24 Nov

POOL

PMN TESTING

AIRDROP

Thanks!
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
Please can someone explain to me how does the staking works, I have mined whit my wallet a block and get 2 lux coin, my staking weight reduced severely, so every time I find a block some amount of my coins will be out of staking for 36 hours, how big is this amount?
Activity: 104
http://pool.luxcoin.tech/ does this pool is under maintenance or really not working now?Huh?
sdy
Activity: 133
http://pool.luxcoin.tech/ It works, but the mining on it is closed. Could at least warn, but it turns out that the power of the miners work in a blank
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
The coin is really, really hard to mine. Even if I started to mine it in earlier days. Good luck, miners.

Block reward wasn't change since block 501, so nothing change to you if you start today or week ago.

It is clear that he speaks of the difficulty, not of the reward.
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
The coin is really, really hard to mine. Even if I started to mine it in earlier days. Good luck, miners.

Block reward wasn't change since block 501, so nothing change to you if you start today or week ago.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
the wallet Darksend is out of sync , but still can staking , is that normal ?

Yes, Darksend is just a privacy feature and it is optional, it is unrelated to the wallet sync with the blockchain. If you hover the mouse over the tick in the bottom right corner it should tell you if you are up to date and in sync.
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
the wallet Darksend is out of sync , but still can staking , is that normal ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
The miners using the official pool are dropping like flies, must have something to do with the broken payment system, still getting them but only 1-2 a day instead of every hour or so. It is around half the pool hash there was 24 hours ago, maybe even a third.

Fix the issue guys, the pool won't be hitting any blocks before long. I don't want to use a super popular pool, it is not good to have all the hash power in one place. We need to distribute it.
sdy
Activity: 133
Who knows what the official pool gives?

Its true there are around 950 miners mining LUXCoin  on https://altminer.net/?

Is it really better there?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Its true there are around 950 miners mining LUXCoin  on https://altminer.net/?
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Pages:
Jump to: