Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 54. (Read 147082 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I Mine Anything and Everything!
Please help. My wallet says - not staking because you don't have mature coin and POS not working. Balance 12 coins.

I heard the coins have to be 36hrs old before staking
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Please help. My wallet says - not staking because you don't have mature coin and POS not working. Balance 12 coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Please give me more details about the project, roadmap, whitepaper, etc. Thank you.
RM and WP should be this week.
Are you one of developers? Thank you.
No, Im not, just telling what heard at discord. If you have some questions join to offical LUX discord https://discordapp.com/invite/27xFP5Y
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Official pool and Yiimp down again, altminer is on and off. Annoying.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
43 560.86776805 coins mined pow+pos. premine 3 000 000  Roll Eyes
Activity: 37
Is the official pool down? Getting connection errors.

Edit- Might be a problem my end, getting it on all the pools. I will have to look into it.

Tried official pool, altminer & yiimp, not one seems to work, so it's not just you.

Ya,same here
don't know why will keep disconnect...
Please give me more details about the project, roadmap, whitepaper, etc. Thank you.
RM and WP should be this week.
I could not connect to any of those 3 pools or access the websites. Yiimp is finally working now though. Very weird, seems like they all went down at once. Someone does not want this project to succeed lol. Mining again, that's all that matters.
Activity: 90
Very early to see this project, there is no voyage activities can participate?
Activity: 118

Edit- Might be a problem my end, getting it on all the pools. I will have to look into it.

Official pool seems down, altminer is working right now (accepting shares).
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

Tried official pool, altminer & yiimp, not one seems to work, so it's not just you.

Activity: 239
@luxcoingroup on telegram
an excellent coin! pools do not work, wallet through the ass ...
but on the stock exchanges Smiley the developers want to quickly attach their pre-mines and throw miners? Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pools are paying while they still at ddos attacks, the wallet working fine, two exchanges will be at this week.
And you seems like came here to make some FUD, don't you? Dont forget, its a self mod thread, pal  Wink
Activity: 78

We are happy to answer your questions. There is a growing community on our Discord channel.
Join us there

https://i.imgur.com/BGbFyk1.jpg

Wallets
Windows WalletLinux Wallet

Resources
DiscordGitHubYiiMP with PHI1612 supportNOMP with PHI1612 supportCoiniumServ with PHI1612 support

Miners
ccminersgminer

Pools
A Bearded PoolAltMinerBigMineBilbotelBlockSuckerCoinMinersLUXPool
MineBlocksMinerTopiaTheCryptoPoolUMineZPoolYiimp

Explorers
LUXCoin Block Explorer

POS Details
The normal LUX 50% POS is Static, not Dynamic. Dynamic is a 50% per year in your wallet reward while the Static POS 50%, is 50% of the Current Block Size.
So for every block that is mined (10 LUX), there is a POS reward of 5 LUX (since at the time of posting we are in the bonus time it is actually 10 LUX).
Which means, having your wallet open and staking is a great way to increase your coins.

ANOMP  POOL :http://anomp.320.io
POW  :   -a phi1612 -o stratum+tcp://anomp-lux.nat123.net:51004 -u wallet address -p x -i 0
Activity: 182
Is there a plan to be listed on some exchanges?

Yes! Novaexchange and HitBTC on the this week!
Activity: 406
Merit: 108

Information on adding to stock exchanges will be provided at the nearest time, I think it will happen this or next week!
I propose to stay with LUXcoin and believe in him to the last!

Ahead is a great future!!!
Activity: 38
Activity: 182
----------> NEW POOL <----------

New russian pool is available for connection! Welcome!

0% fee for a while )

http://bsod.pw

Connection string: -o stratum+tcp://bsod.pw:6667-u -p c=LUXC
Activity: 24
Hello.

Lux wallet not synchronizing. Pls help me

Hi , you need to download the actual  qt  version from official site ,   if you have issues with sync after this , you may to add custom nodes. But i think you not a lazy man , try to read some post's back. Smiley

lazy? . you funny thing. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: