Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 57. (Read 147082 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 242
My windows wallet is not synchronizing, is there any cure already?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hey guays, wallet says "Not stacking because you dont have mature coins" whats this mean and how to start stacking ? Is there minimum amount for stacking? (Have only 2.5 lux)
Thanks

Your coins need to be in the wallet for 36 hours to mature, just leave the wallet open.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
has the premine dominance been addressed yet?
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
13 blocks at this moment!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Official pool found 3 blocks so far.

I saw just 1 block
Activity: 62
Official pool found 3 blocks so far.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Hope all these things get sorted out with the pools..until then stick with yiimp I guess or altminer.  For the masternodes airdrop, can you be more specific on what you want ?  You want people to mine at your pool, which doesnt really work yet, and you'll airdrop to the accounts of those who mine there ?

It seems to be working now. Comparing hashrate and found blocks with those in yiimp, 3 blocks in 1h sounds about right.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Hope all these things get sorted out with the pools..until then stick with yiimp I guess or altminer.  For the masternodes airdrop, can you be more specific on what you want ?  You want people to mine at your pool, which doesnt really work yet, and you'll airdrop to the accounts of those who mine there ?
Activity: 101
I have 2 x nVidia 1080, is there way to find typical MH/s rate of my cards? For now both make 46 MH/s PowerLimit 90% Core +150 Memory +900, thanks.

I have one GTX 1080 and I get just over 25 MH/s so that does sound about right. What miner are you using and what intensity? Try Tpruvot v2.2.2 and an intensity of 21. I use PowerLimit 80 btw.

What Core and Memory?
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
UPDATE

• We have started testing the MN, all masternode rewards will be airdropped to the community / wallets who help with tests
  • Official pool 0% fee until further notice

Please check LUXCoin Discord for details.

MORE DETAILS
Testing will take between 24-48 hours, we need as much hashrate as possible pointed to the official pool.
You guys will see That PoS difficulty will increase because of this but we need to make sure the found blocks are not getting orphaned with PMN activated!

All testers will be awarded with the MN rewards (and of course the blocks that the pool will find).
Thank you!

Hi

Explain to me why no block has been found yet on the official pool?
Or will the reward come later?
Are You know?

I really believe in your product, I see great prospects, please give me more information. Thank you very much in advance!!!
Activity: 44

How do you promise that you not dump your coins? Any contract?

Please show your devs real name and resume on offiiciial website , dont hide on internet to scam all people.
[/quote]

This is a Very logical stament, this guy is right...
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

pool.luxcoin.tech broken it ?? how not the block of the record, 1 block no ??

I'm wondering that too. Shouldn't the official pool already found a block or two by now?

EDIT:

First block found, let's celebrate. Cheesy
Activity: 182
@luxcoinrus channel via Telegram is created ) Welcome ) Only for russian community )
Activity: 39
Code:
"ANNOUNCEMENT
- we have started testing the masternodes, all MN rewards will be airdropped to the community / wallets who help with tests
- official pool has 0% fee until further notice

Testing will take between 24-48 hours, we need as much hashrate as possible pointed to the official pool.
You guys will see That PoS difficulty will increase because of this but we need to make sure the found blocks are not getting orphaned with PMN activated!

Thank you!
вceм ктo нe пpoчитaл
Note: During this testing period, Miner who contributed will get the all the rewards that generated by the parallel MN. The rewards bonus for this testing period is base on your normal mining profit x2"
sdy
Activity: 133
Activity: 10
How can i start staking my coins?? I got 3 Lux now  Huh Huh
Activity: 39
Gigabyte 1080ti PowerLimit 90% Core +0 Memory +0
32 Mh/s
Activity: 101
I have 2 x nVidia 1080, is there way to find typical MH/s rate of my cards? For now both make 46 MH/s PowerLimit 90% Core +150 Memory +900, thanks.
ccminer-x86-2.2.2-cuda9 ?

Yes
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

I have one GTX 1080 and I get just over 25 MH/s so that does sound about right. What miner are you using and what intensity? Try Tpruvot v2.2.2 and an intensity of 21. I use PowerLimit 80 btw.
Pages:
Jump to: