Pages:
Author

Topic: LUXCoin — PHI1612 PoW/PoS Hybrid — new topic in last page - page 60. (Read 147084 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
they have been getting attacked recently and they are putting in steps to mitigate them

if you like you can come mine at the official pool - stratum+tcp://pool.luxcoin.tech:6667 - 0% fees currently

I also dont think its related to LUX - those pools have lots of other coins as well

Tpruvot almost threw in the towel the last time he was hacked at Yiimp, the hacker took a whole bunch of different coins. He also mentioned stopping work on ccminer. Thankfully he didn't.
He is the reason we can even mine all those coins on team green. I don't get it why someone would attack such a valuable community member!

It is the lowest of the low. There are some real scumbags in this world. Tpruvot has done nothing but give for the Crypto community, I will never understand these idiots. Hopefully he can find a way to prevent these recent attacks.

Yay, I just got a few coins from staking, that is a whole days mining worth of coins for me haha. Happy days.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
they have been getting attacked recently and they are putting in steps to mitigate them

if you like you can come mine at the official pool - stratum+tcp://pool.luxcoin.tech:6667 - 0% fees currently

I also dont think its related to LUX - those pools have lots of other coins as well

Tpruvot almost threw in the towel the last time he was hacked at Yiimp, the hacker took a whole bunch of different coins. He also mentioned stopping work on ccminer. Thankfully he didn't.
He is the reason we can even mine all those coins on team green. I don't get it why someone would attack such a valuable community member!

Fantastic, just returned home to find a wall of red text in Ccminer lol. Switched from Yiimp to Altminer for now, seems to be working fine.

Edit- Yiimp just came back online, only 100 miners at the moment though.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Shares are accepted as usual at altminer. Probably only the webinterface is getting ddosed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I'm on Yiimp and they are down for more than an hour. Does DDosing pools happen often?
Activity: 52
Yiimp and altminer seem to be down as of the writing of this post. Somebody ddosing again? Why? Seems to be on all servers that have high Lux mining capacity...
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Who is ready to sell LuxCoin from 100 coins, then write in a personal.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
LUX network is enough strong for days (about 100 Gh/s). So what about exchange listing and approximate price of LUX?

the price should be low so as not to tempt the devs to sell the premine  Grin

Our marketing team is in discussions with several exchanges, we will provide more info when we have it.
As for the premine, we stated very clearly that we will not dump our coins.

In regards to LycheeBit - I was mining some other coins there in the past and payments were okay.
Activity: 2
http://www.lycheebit.com/ - SCAM - does not pay

Amazing how quick people are to claim scam on this forum. I have used them before and they do pay. I guess you messed up your wallet address or just have not earned enough for a payout yet. Either way, they do not scam. Nice first post btw.....

I too in the beginning paid. and then for the whole day not 1 payment! In the end, 2 days passed. I'm just warning people!
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
All payment from pool to my wallet are marked as incoming transactions, but few marked "mined" and has current amount 2.0000003 LUX
Who knows what's this?

POS blocks that you mined with your wallet balance
Activity: 319
All payment from pool to my wallet are marked as incoming transactions, but few marked "mined" and has current amount 2.0000003 LUX
Who knows what's this?
http://www.lycheebit.com/ - SCAM - does not pay

Amazing how quick people are to claim scam on this forum. I have used them before and they do pay. I guess you messed up your wallet address or just have not earned enough for a payout yet. Either way, they do not scam. Nice first post btw.....
Activity: 319
Activity: 2
Activity: 182
is there information about adding to the exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
LUX network is enough strong for days (about 100 Gh/s). So what about exchange listing and approximate price of LUX?

the price should be low so as not to tempt the devs to sell the premine  Grin
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 103

Cool Cool Cool

Bearded. Fast. Safe. Low Fees. Payout every hour after the first confirmed block.

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=LUX as your password.
We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

Cool Cool Cool

.bat exemple for ccminer

Code:
-a phi -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:6667 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=LUX

Don't forget to use XSH as password, or your shares will be lost

Pages:
Jump to: