Pages:
Author

Topic: LWOS:Chicken-Island: a 3D multiplayer game to earn satoshi, direct payouts - page 2. (Read 7182 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 500
Hi, could you please help me? I'm trying to register, but when i click the signup button, nothing happens at all... What could be the issue?

I tested and signup works fine.  

Fill an username, a password , check the TOS box and valid the captcha.

Of course, use a real browser (ie not IE!)  Grin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hi, could you please help me? I'm trying to register, but when i click the signup button, nothing happens at all... What could be the issue?
Two new features and two new maps added to exploit these features!  Smiley

Farmland: 32 fields with 6 coins to start. You are associated with a field for the duration of the game. If you drown, you will return in the same field. You have to "cultivate" your coins to get a good crop. To do this, you have to lay your coin insecure with the SHIFT key to value them (you only lay 5% of your coins, so a black coin will give 6 yellow coins). Since the game displays only a limited number of coins, the larger the number of coin displayed, the more the coins already in place will be valued. So the more coins you have in your field, the better chance that they will be valued.

FiveIslands: You can block a spawn like any intrusion, for 20 coins that gives a block for 5 "hits". If a player attacks on your blocked spawn, it counts down. Once at zero, the spawn is released. You can credited your spawn whenever you want or unlock it.

The "Islands" map is now equipped with this feature.

If the most assiduous players appreciate these novelties, others do not. But there are still a large number of normal cards for those who want to play quietly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 125
Joined to discuss some faucets and faucet games I play.

This is a great game I recommend it to everyone here, the payouts seem higher than other faucets aswell, although they will decrease when playing more players. Nice community though, and the ads are nice but not too intrusive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Enjoy playing bitcoin trivia game every day in the website forum to have a chance to learn interesting bitcoin related facts and more  Smiley
Don't miss the  Special Chocolate Time to celebrate Summer!  (same time as usual)  Cool
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

Sure it is!! The only problem I've seen so far is the Spanish translation, that is a mixture between portuguese and italian. Hope there was sth that could be done about it....

It is quite possible that the translation is bad. However, we have a regular Spanish player who never made any remarks about it.

There is a section to this effect: https://forum.littleworldofsatoshi.com/topic/10/about-translations

he might, as I do, use the english version and not the spanish one

Sure it is!! The only problem I've seen so far is the Spanish translation, that is a mixture between portuguese and italian. Hope there was sth that could be done about it....

It is quite possible that the translation is bad. However, we have a regular Spanish player who never made any remarks about it.

There is a section to this effect: https://forum.littleworldofsatoshi.com/topic/10/about-translations
copper member
wow, this is awesome. Just played for 5 minutes and got my first 500 satoshis in that time. Not many faucets have that earning rate  Grin Cheesy

Don"t miss the Chocolate Time today at 17:00 UTC , more fun!  Cool

wow, this is awesome. Just played for 5 minutes and got my first 500 satoshis in that time. Not many faucets have that earning rate  Grin Cheesy

Don"t miss the Chocolate Time today at 17:00 UTC , more fun!  Cool
copper member
fun game, takes a minute to figure it out & then driving (control of movement) for the chicken reminds me of the first mario cart game  Cool

Yes, the gameplay is very simple Smiley

________

- Transfer time between players decreased (1min now)
- New map added (Oud)
- New forum , more friendly.

Don't miss the next Chocolate time tomorrow ... and the unofficial quiz , you can earn easly some free satoshis!  Wink

Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
fun game, takes a minute to figure it out & then driving (control of movement) for the chicken reminds me of the first mario cart game  Cool
Now is possible to lay unsecured coins onto the map and give satoshis to others players.  Smiley
A lottery has been added! Smiley

And new extras added too: Now you can earn some chococoins and mice at the Lottery or during the Chocolate Time!  Tongue
A special Spring Chocolate Time tomorrow and the first draw of the Lottery!  Wink

OK not coming back then Smiley

Inactive player funds return to the game, so active players can enjoy it!  Cool

There are a lot of inactive players.
Activity: 574
I logged in today after I didnt play for some weeks and my balance is gone. Why did this happen?

Quote from: LWOS T.O.S
16- Inactivity:

In the event of inactivity, the balance of the player will be dropped to 0. (ie 14 days)

You were inactive > 14 days. Your balance was reset as expected in TOS.  Smiley

OK not coming back then Smiley
I logged in today after I didnt play for some weeks and my balance is gone. Why did this happen?

Quote from: LWOS T.O.S
16- Inactivity:

In the event of inactivity, the balance of the player will be dropped to 0. (ie 14 days)

You were inactive > 14 days. Your balance was reset as expected in TOS.  Smiley
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: