Pages:
Author

Topic: LWOS:Chicken-Island: a 3D multiplayer game to earn satoshi, direct payouts - page 6. (Read 7182 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 500
New! The chocolate time!  Tongue

Chocolate time takes place on Saturday and Sunday from 17:00~18:00 (UTC).

During this time, the value of the coin is increased! Enjoy it!

Activity: 574
I like this game Smiley

Its easy to play and you can just play a short game of 10 min when you have some time left Smiley
New map added! (Indiana)  Smiley
really nice idea, but you are sure don't have bot play the game? i see more people play 12 consecutive hour a day, how is possible this ? you have any control for bot user?

It is true that there are a few players addicts who play for a long time, but they are not bots.

There are robots but they are managed by the server and is only used to load the server to check the playability (which explains the peaks at 36 players today, for example)

Design a bot would be very difficult because for this it is necessary to apprehend the world. However in this world there are other players that can push, the wind too (so, a lot of variables). Also, the game evolves over time. Very difficult therefore.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
really nice idea, but you are sure don't have bot play the game? i see more people play 12 consecutive hour a day, how is possible this ? you have any control for bot user?
The weight (number of coins not secured) of chickens is involved in the movement.

And, now, there is fast surface. (like road). Some maps reworked (clear your browser cache)

Number of simultaneous players increased to 42 Smiley
I tried this game and sorry to say but it don't work that great. The controls aren't that good and it's almost not playable this way. Also you get pushed into the sea all the time and after that happens 3 times I decided to quit it. It's not clear what push me into the water and got eaten by wolves without touching them.

The gameplay will depend on your fps (frame per second) and also the quality of your Internet connection.
If you have very low fps and / or a very weak connection, in fact, the game is not playable.

The choice of browser is also important. Some are more effective than others (FF is relatively poor, Chromium is better, for example / Linux)

- When to push in water, it's part of the game. You can do the same!

- Wolves work much like in the game "Sentry": they yearn your vitality if you are in their field of vision and is based on the distance between you and them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
I tried this game and sorry to say but it don't work that great. The controls aren't that good and it's almost not playable this way. Also you get pushed into the sea all the time and after that happens 3 times I decided to quit it. It's not clear what push me into the water and got eaten by wolves without touching them.
Now you can vote for maps!  Smiley
Added a difficulty indicator (some maps are more difficult, specially with wind)
Adding a small graphic to indicate activity over 24 hours.

The number of 10 simultaneous players can be extended if necessary.

No delays were observed with 8 players for now.
new map added! (Lakes)  Wink
Hungarian language added! Smiley

New maps coming soon!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
-snip-

Thanks. Yes, i made fully project Smiley

Not sure that game can work on android device. They are opengl compatibles?!  Huh

Yes, rewards are high. Too bad for those who do not benefit  Grin

Good job!

Yeap 100% sure this will not work on android devices.. I wanted to say.. to you make a .apk in the future, for sure have a good public which use mobile devices and can't play games like this one!
I tried to play on my notebook(a old one) and my framerate was low Sad and sometimes the char disapear(maybe it's because my shitty notebook lol).. and I'm using Maxthon browser.. no problem at all..

well, here we can see a good use of the faucetbox api! good job!

you make all project alone? try to make one for android users too, I think it will be a success

about the prizes  Shocked so high! great!

Thanks. Yes, i made fully project Smiley

Not sure that game can work on android device. They are opengl compatibles?!  Huh

Yes, rewards are high. Too bad for those who do not benefit  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
At 400 Satoshi per 2 minutes this faucet will run dry within the first few weeks. If you compare Freebitco.in to it, they currently pay about 400

Satoshi per hour. I know it change as the price of Bitcoin change, but I still think it is not sustainable. How are you going to fund this project to

scale with it's growth?

Interesting comment. Smiley

The rewards are automatically calculated for each game, depending on the available budget. The game can operate with much lower values (satoshi per coin). The game has no lucrative purpose and try to bring a little fun in the world of Bitcoin.

If the game is frequented, the budget increases, augmented rewards. Contrary, the budget regressed and rewards reduced to over time.

Anyways, players can freely withdraw rewards with faucetBox (min 1, max 100 000 every 3 minutes)

The problem currently is that many players have technical problems and do not speak about their problems. Sad

PS:
Just use a browser compatible with the game (firefox, chrome or opera), to have OpenGL installed on your computer (often installed by default) and have activated the hardware acceleration for browser (often also enabled by default).

I tried to play on my notebook(a old one) and my framerate was low Sad and sometimes the char disapear(maybe it's because my shitty notebook lol).. and I'm using Maxthon browser.. no problem at all..

well, here we can see a good use of the faucetbox api! good job!

you make all project alone? try to make one for android users too, I think it will be a success

about the prizes  Shocked so high! great!
And for those using Windows (not my case), this utility should help at the OpenGL:
[url]http://www.realtech-vr.com/glview/download.php[url]
At 400 Satoshi per 2 minutes this faucet will run dry within the first few weeks. If you compare Freebitco.in to it, they currently pay about 400

Satoshi per hour. I know it change as the price of Bitcoin change, but I still think it is not sustainable. How are you going to fund this project to

scale with it's growth?

Interesting comment. Smiley

The rewards are automatically calculated for each game, depending on the available budget. The game can operate with much lower values (satoshi per coin). The game has no lucrative purpose and try to bring a little fun in the world of Bitcoin.

If the game is frequented, the budget increases, augmented rewards. Contrary, the budget regressed and rewards reduced to over time.

Anyways, players can freely withdraw rewards with faucetBox (min 1, max 100 000 every 3 minutes)

The problem currently is that many players have technical problems and do not speak about their problems. Sad

PS:
Just use a browser compatible with the game (firefox, chrome or opera), to have OpenGL installed on your computer (often installed by default) and have activated the hardware acceleration for browser (often also enabled by default).
Pages:
Jump to: