Pages:
Author

Topic: MadPay.com — new dice site — ~0.5% house edge! Great on mobile. Come try it out. - page 12. (Read 11607 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
icecube, markjamrobin: sent!

KingOfSports: Hm, other peoples are coming through. I'll look into your account specifically and see what's up. Thanks!
Thanks! Chance for any investment option?
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For the fifty users, or if you post good feedback, I'm happy to throw some BTC (say .1 BTC?) into your account to play with. Just post your account's deposit address.

Account Deposit: 1HBy6Jo88bcMzfe2hPT7HsRAttRfQ3oGhP

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 174
Posts made Jan-March 2017 are not by me

KingOfSports: Hm, other peoples are coming through. I'll look into your account specifically and see what's up. Thanks!

Is the balance supposed to update automatically when the deposit goes through, or are we meant to have to refresh the page?  That's not clear.  Each time I refreshed the page it forgot I was logged in, and I had to type my password again.  Unlike most pages, the web browser didn't offer to save my password for me.  Not sure why that is.

It should come through automatically without you having to refresh.

The second part sounds like a problem with cookies. You are accepting cookies, right? What browser are you using?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

Is the balance supposed to update automatically when the deposit goes through, or are we meant to have to refresh the page?  That's not clear.  Each time I refreshed the page it forgot I was logged in, and I had to type my password again.  Unlike most pages, the web browser didn't offer to save my password for me.  Not sure why that is.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
The two deposits you sent have 3 and 4 confirms respectably. Still nothing has been added to my account kingofsports. No need to send anything else seriously, just trying to help you debug this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I have played some with playmoney, and am up 4x, if only it were real... Lowest house edge I have ever seen... Ever!!!
My deposit address is: 19urNtba1wTxbBCgnB3jS6Q9fsWS7NaDFv. Thank you so much!!!
Activity: 140
MadPay.com username - ICECUBE

14YgaXYtNPjaVqSYZz8JZSFKdueXTdR3GM
Activity: 490
Yes... i see.

Appears me this message: "Deposit pending for 0.1000 BTC. Wait for block chain confirmations."

Ty so much
Hura: sent!

Is there any way to use up the odd 0.4 mBTC you gave me?  I can't type a decimal point in the stake field.

Oh, that sounds annoying. For now the only way is to withdraw it. We'll take care of that. Thanks for the feedback!
legendary
Is there any way to use up the odd 0.4 mBTC you gave me?  I can't type a decimal point in the stake field.
Activity: 490
I'm in Smiley

Very simple... i try it!

This is my username
Hura

I can play on my PC and my iPad Smiley

Ty
Both done -- your balance should show up soon. Thank you!

How many confirmations do you wait for?  It hadn't shown up after 2, but has shown up now with 9.

Thanks.

It should only need 2 confirmations usually -- yours might have been one of the held-up deposits (now fixed).
legendary
Both done -- your balance should show up soon. Thank you!

How many confirmations do you wait for?  It hadn't shown up after 2, but has shown up now with 9.

Thanks.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wow, I suck at life lol.  like 7 losers in a row at 2x and 3x
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
My bonus rec'd 1 confirm so far and has not been added. No need for the extra compensation, just wanted to let you know. Before it confirmed there was a notice of a pending deposit and that notice is now gone.
Activity: 229
Paddy's Pub Egg
name: sootedtho

always thought a dice game via phone would be fun for the dull times at work:p

ty, site looks great
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hello I have an account username  cheater123 waiting for your response  Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: