Pages:
Author

Topic: MadPay.com — new dice site — ~0.5% house edge! Great on mobile. Come try it out. - page 7. (Read 11607 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Posts made Jan-March 2017 are not by me
Promotion over. I'll be contacting the winners directly. Thanks everyone!
**New Promotion**

Over the next 24 hours, anyone who follows us on Twitter (@playmadpay) or likes us on Facebook (facebook.com/madpay) will be entered in a drawing. At the end of the 24 the 24 hours, one randomly-selected user on each site will be chosen to win 0.5 BTC!

Liked on facebook. Will you be contacting us on fb if won?

Yep! Just a few more hours left...
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It's clean and simple. Too bad you can't watch other players.
Out of playcoins in no-time. So no BTC for me (I know, the house always wins in the end).
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
username: ainghia1308
1Rb74CpqiztwHQ2soDmbCkNohPkkYcGMD
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
**New Promotion**

Over the next 24 hours, anyone who follows us on Twitter (@playmadpay) or likes us on Facebook (facebook.com/madpay) will be entered in a drawing. At the end of the 24 the 24 hours, one randomly-selected user on each site will be chosen to win 0.5 BTC!

Liked on facebook (edit: and twitter). Will you be contacting us on fb if won?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
Activity: 322
Ask me anything if you have any problem
Done registered with username fildza
Done follow in twitter and like fb
**New Promotion**

i have .9 fake coins and 0 real coins so i cant bet Sad some funding would be appreciated Tongue

Added some play money to your account. We need to make a button that lets you do that on your own.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
i have .9 fake coins and 0 real coins so i cant bet Sad some funding would be appreciated Tongue
All requests to the server are now encrypted with SSL.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
We've made a few improvements to the site:

• Now it only takes one click of the button to play again, instead of two. The results of your spin appear above the button instead of inside it. Several of you asked for this!
  • Spin results show up much faster now.
  • Using SHA256 hash for provable fairness instead of MD5. Thanks to knowitnothing for the suggestion!

Enjoy.

Great job seems to work better than before even though it was great before as well!
We've made a few improvements to the site:

• Now it only takes one click of the button to play again, instead of two. The results of your spin appear above the button instead of inside it. Several of you asked for this!
  • Spin results show up much faster now.
  • Using SHA256 hash for provable fairness instead of MD5. Thanks to knowitnothing for the suggestion!

Enjoy.
Activity: 490

That was a bug on our end. Thank you for the report -- it's been fixed now. The extra withdrawal is your reward. Smiley

Oh, i'm really enjoy for this.

But my madpay account is now at -323mbtc.
If i want deposit to play it's probably a problem.
Can you erase it, please?

Thanks

Sent you a PM

That was a bug on our end. Thank you for the report -- it's been fixed now. The extra withdrawal is your reward. Smiley

Oh, i'm really enjoy for this.

But my madpay account is now at -323mbtc.
If i want deposit to play it's probably a problem.
Can you erase it, please?

Thanks
Hi, andrewbadr

i think i played over 10,000 spins (mixed for fun and with btc)
after a unlucky strike that remaind me from 181mbtc to 146mbtc i re-started and arrived at 194 mbtc when a unlucky strike replace me at 116.8mbtc. So, i decided to stopped and withdraw 110mbtc.

In my wallet i saw that i have four payment of 0.11btc from Madpay.com.
In the first time i think at a special bonus for me Smiley
but now i see in my account madpay.com that my balance is -323.2mbtc

How is possible withdraw more btc than balance? i think there's an error.

Tell me what did i do. Thanks.

Hi, andrewbadr

i think i played over 10,000 spins (mixed for fun and with btc)
after a unlucky strike that remaind me from 181mbtc to 146mbtc i re-started and arrived at 194 mbtc when a unlucky strike replace me at 116.8mbtc. So, i decided to stopped and withdraw 110mbtc.

In my wallet i saw that i have four payment of 0.11btc from Madpay.com.
In the first time i think at a special bonus for me Smiley
but now i see in my account madpay.com that my balance is -323.2mbtc

How is possible withdraw more btc than balance? i think there's an error.

Tell me what did i do. Thanks.
Activity: 294
Any reason for picking MD5 for showing the seed's hash ? It is known (http://eprint.iacr.org/2010/643) that you can find MD5 collisions in a single block of data, i.e. input of 64 bytes. Thus you could have more than one secret seed with the same MD5 value.

That sounds hard, but I can see the concern. How would you feel about the same system but using a SHA hash?

Thanks for considering it. Any hashing function from the SHA-2 family would satisfy me on that, and should be relatively easy to make that change.
Pages:
Jump to: