Pages:
Author

Topic: MadPay.com — new dice site — ~0.5% house edge! Great on mobile. Come try it out. - page 4. (Read 11607 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I would love some, and beware of the last few JR. Members, might be alts.
1EURDA1bPPTeutoMqB4wmktNEStsKofLUi
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
ladyfox

1ADEpztK6GjZjNXitupNghHxJYLsmhE8PH

just incase !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
18XLbwCjz2Xf4H1wSrQ2dkKKbKvVCdbT7B

cakers452 just incase
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
is this still going on ? would like to try out ~ thanks in advance

deuce22

Your Deposit Address

1H82ic5kcpKcuSc332jjiykPEUaZWqj8oi
Activity: 174
Posts made Jan-March 2017 are not by me
In case you have some dupes, but you should NOT be giving up on BTC!

You know what, I think you're right!

But we're going ahead with the promo anyway. The deposits should be hitting your accounts soon!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
In case you have some dupes, but you should NOT be giving up on BTC!

wry

1Eq9J1e8WLhLVDsiQjc4cnku5TkLB7erZ2

Thanks!
You should be wary, a few of the posts above appear to be the same person trying to claim multiple times

How can you tell?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Account name MicroAndBitter

Add 12o3KNby41qvY4pRvwE9PK7BuMzurJULrv   thanks buddy !
Activity: 133
With the Silk Road down, I don't need my BTC anymore. Wink First ten to post their MadPay username will get a .1 BTC credit to their account.

Username : ZendiMOREN

1Np1kn2WFW2FEwPpowWAQGgaEVfMv4F5is

thanks for your kindness
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
xinzark

1AypSPt7d5yHs9GxQSrB19H4QiNZoALc6Q
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
You should be wary, a few of the posts above appear to be the same person trying to claim multiple times
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
With the Silk Road down, I don't need my BTC anymore. Wink First ten to post their MadPay username will get a .1 BTC credit to their account.

vennali
Your Deposit Address

18S4pWsSon65o8oZh3pqTo3SvuGSKR171Y
Activity: 308

Chaolang

Your Deposit Address

11NfWZ2GxEd4qV1Q9cVAdWaBPvEUd511K
Activity: 462

Laosai

Your Deposit Address

1EGGjUFu5auWBovMTmu5sh9X3bZx9MkFNR
Activity: 318

Gladdy

Your Deposit Address

1EhPRiD2mA1Rc3kFsaKZQEoP1VNxpS2epQ
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
arallmuus

Your Deposit Address

1BRVWD8Rq8E54hKAXF1qPSoqtEHqGArpCn
The end looks like it just makes up a random number? Can you explain the hashing process?

The key line is just before that, when it calls random.seed with a value that was determined from a combination of our secret value and the user-provided value. The Python code is pretty straightforward -- explaining in English will be a little complicated, but I'm more than happy to try! Please email [email protected] so we can continue this conversation.
Activity: 322
any free try out ?

Not at the moment, sorry!

I won 4 BTC in one day! I have never done well in gambling before but my goodness! I won well here! I suggest to anyone thinking about trying this, to go ahead with it. Not only is it as good as any other site, but better! Honestly that was the most fun I've ever had with bitcoin! I suggest we all give this another go 'round!

Glad to hear it!

I'm finding your provable fairness hard to understand. Can you post a more comprehensive list of the order of which what is done? I'd like to add it to http://bitcoinmaniac.com/verify

Did you see the link to http://www.madpay.com/verify.py? That should be everything you need to reproduce our results. Let me know if you have any questions.
The end looks like it just makes up a random number? Can you explain the hashing process?
any free try out ?

Not at the moment, sorry!

I won 4 BTC in one day! I have never done well in gambling before but my goodness! I won well here! I suggest to anyone thinking about trying this, to go ahead with it. Not only is it as good as any other site, but better! Honestly that was the most fun I've ever had with bitcoin! I suggest we all give this another go 'round!

Glad to hear it!

I'm finding your provable fairness hard to understand. Can you post a more comprehensive list of the order of which what is done? I'd like to add it to http://bitcoinmaniac.com/verify

Did you see the link to http://www.madpay.com/verify.py? That should be everything you need to reproduce our results. Let me know if you have any questions.
Pages:
Jump to: