Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ MagicalDice Signature campaign - Earn up to 0.15 BTC per week![Closed] ★☆★ - page 2. (Read 40861 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I saw posts have already been counted for this week before time.So we should expect payment same soon any idea for payment to be released ? As post are counted so am I free to change the signature ? I am not willing to be part of new campaign. thanks

Anyone leaving the campaign will be paid by the 7th but youre free to change sigs now if leaving. Payment info has been submitted
Received your message regarding new campaign.Sorry I will leave from now onwards.It was good to be part of previous campaign.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
I saw posts have already been counted for this week before time.So we should expect payment same soon any idea for payment to be released ? As post are counted so am I free to change the signature ? I am not willing to be part of new campaign. thanks

Anyone leaving the campaign will be paid by the 7th but youre free to change sigs now if leaving. Payment info has been submitted

The same goes for the users that will stay or they will get the payment too on the 7th of november?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Thanks for the info yahoo, and sorry to say I'm leaving this campaign. Thanks for the great service for around a month, and I'll be back if the btc price is back to normal Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
legendary
username:Altynbekova
link to Bitcoin Talk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Current member rank: full Member
Current post count: 130
Your Magicaldice username: Altynbekova
tanks

We are no longer accepting applicants into this program. you will have to appl in our other thread
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
username:Altynbekova
link to Bitcoin Talk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Current member rank: full Member
Current post count: 130
Your Magicaldice username: Altynbekova
tanks
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
im not sure about this, but when will you pay for the one month avatar? im with your avatar since the 10/1/2015 and now is 11/4/2015 and im being confused because i can see there is a new MagicalDice campaign here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1237314.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Aww man, what happens if I made a few posts when the campaign was paused, will I still get paid but on the new rate?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Hi, I want to join in your signature campaign !

Your username and link to your Bitcoin Talk profile: Gianluca95
Current member rank: Hero Member
Current post count: 2020
Your Magicaldice username: Gianluca95

Please, let me know if is it all ok and if I'm in ! Thank you Sir !
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
so this campaign also plans to re-rate, do we need to re-apply in case you guys come out with the new rates?

I will post once i finish the payment info for this period. Every campaign will most likely be changing rates at some period with btc doing what its doing.

thank you for the reply and I hope the change of rate will not go down like 50% or higher.
legendary
so this campaign also plans to re-rate, do we need to re-apply in case you guys come out with the new rates?

I will post once i finish the payment info for this period. Every campaign will most likely be changing rates at some period with btc doing what its doing.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
OK everyone we have an update for you. All posts from this point on will not count towards the campaign. This campaign is being paused for now. I will be rewriting the campaign in a few hours once i finish the payouts for everyone.

With the btc price going crazy like it is this campaign cannot continue as it is. I will be messaging every single one of you in a few hours so pay attention to your inbox

Just read your message what's going on ? Why change before payment ? Why should the price of Bitcoin matter since Magicaldice is earning in order to pay and not buying more Bitcoins.
well the price of bitcoin (in terms of fiat) has nearly doubled in the last few days, and im guessing its affected the owners in 1 way or another since im assuming they regularly convert between fiat -> btc and vice versa. if the recent surge in price doesnt settle or a small crash doesnt occur, lots of other campaigns will also lower their payouts id imagine. coinut has already done so.

So they as a company are not making any Bitcoin ? Surely Bitcoin in Bitcoin out ?
im saying that the recent price increase has likely affected them in one way or another enough that they decided it was necessary to pause the campaign. doenst necessarily mean theyre not making money. learn to read.

Well if they don't need to buy Bitcoin what difference doesn't it make ? I was here when Bitcoin was $600 and Primedice was paying maximum of 2.4 BTC a month.

I guess that time was around September - December 2014 right? When Primedice still has a running signature campaign and has a cap of about 400-500 posts a month.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
OK everyone we have an update for you. All posts from this point on will not count towards the campaign. This campaign is being paused for now. I will be rewriting the campaign in a few hours once i finish the payouts for everyone.

With the btc price going crazy like it is this campaign cannot continue as it is. I will be messaging every single one of you in a few hours so pay attention to your inbox

Just read your message what's going on ? Why change before payment ? Why should the price of Bitcoin matter since Magicaldice is earning in order to pay and not buying more Bitcoins.
well the price of bitcoin (in terms of fiat) has nearly doubled in the last few days, and im guessing its affected the owners in 1 way or another since im assuming they regularly convert between fiat -> btc and vice versa. if the recent surge in price doesnt settle or a small crash doesnt occur, lots of other campaigns will also lower their payouts id imagine. coinut has already done so.

So they as a company are not making any Bitcoin ? Surely Bitcoin in Bitcoin out ?
im saying that the recent price increase has likely affected them in one way or another enough that they decided it was necessary to pause the campaign. doenst necessarily mean theyre not making money. learn to read.

Well if they don't need to buy Bitcoin what difference doesn't it make ? I was here when Bitcoin was $600 and Primedice was paying maximum of 2.4 BTC a month.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

legendary
In holiday we trust

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

legendary
In holiday we trust

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: