Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ MagicalDice Signature campaign - Earn up to 0.15 BTC per week![Closed] ★☆★ - page 6. (Read 40861 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Dear sir,
I am very thankful to this campaign Thankyou again for my Successful payment. I posted 60 posts due to less time this time i expect more posts and more amount. Thanks to yahoo sir and thanks to stars sir.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
when i will get my payout its showing 0.016 in google doc also i checked my account did not found btc
Payments will be in your magicaldice account today as soon as cryptasm has the time to do it.
Yahoo,

does it mean we'll receive the payout to our magicaldice account? can't remember how to login to my account.

same goes for you. all payments go to magicaldice

I understand that but I don't know how to login to my account. can I just create a new one? because I'm cant see an option on how to recover my account in your site. i don't even see where to find the login/signup link.

Youll have to talk to the site owners for all that. My opinion is you should write down accounts and passwords or make them something youll remember if you plan on making money from it. You have already been paid to the account you signed up with, so i doubt they dbl credit you. Youll need to message them and ask how to recover the account
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
when i will get my payout its showing 0.016 in google doc also i checked my account did not found btc
Payments will be in your magicaldice account today as soon as cryptasm has the time to do it.
Yahoo,

does it mean we'll receive the payout to our magicaldice account? can't remember how to login to my account.

same goes for you. all payments go to magicaldice

I understand that but I don't know how to login to my account. can I just create a new one? because I'm cant see an option on how to recover my account in your site. i don't even see where to find the login/signup link.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
any free slot for ranks full member in here
can i'm join in this campaign sir?

Sorry but i couldnt accept you if you applied. Almost all your posts are in a local board and games and rounds
if I make and have more post in english section, do you will approve me sir ?

You can start making more constructive posts and reapply in a month. If i look through post history and see improvement ill approve you

I'm very interested in this, as I am off work for the next 10 weeks (atleast)

I believe my account is only at Jr. atm, but i'll apply when it is to par.

Good site guys, i've been there and chatted.
legendary

Sorry but i couldnt accept you if you applied. Almost all your posts are in a local board and games and rounds

You can start making more constructive posts and reapply in a month. If i look through post history and see improvement ill approve you
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Payouts have been made!

Thanks magical dice!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone that payouts are being made now.... I just received my payment.

Thanks again for another great week yahoo and the MD team! Great week for bitcoin too by the way, hopefully more incoming traffic is coming in.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hi Yahoo,

I see in the google doc you don't put my post count as other members

There is some problem or it's not yet counted ?

Thanks
My apologies i mustve skipped over you last night. I have fixed the sheet now and you will be paid today with everyone else

Ok Yahoo no problem

Thanks
legendary
Hi Yahoo,

Thanks
My apologies i mustve skipped over you last night. I have fixed the sheet now and you will be paid today with everyone else
Is the count done manually?

Yea i go theough each 1 of you manually and read all your posts. We dont use a cheat bot or anything. I just skipped over him for no other reason than a mistake
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Hi Yahoo,

Thanks
Is the count done manually?
legendary
Hi Yahoo,

Thanks
legendary
Yahoo,

same goes for you. all payments go to magicaldice acct
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Yahoo,

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Your username and link to your Bitcoin Talk profile: ~bitcoin~ https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitcoin-417655
Current member rank: full Member
Current post count: 232
Your Magicaldice username: mobnepal
Activity: 504
'

On the OP, it says "It is your responsibility to PM me for your payment"

I guess you have to PM him Cheesy
im too not received yet

Need to wait some more time, if anyone gives thanks here for recieving payment then check again your account after that you can ask about your payment if you still dont see your account credited
Activity: 742
Hi Yahoo,

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: