Pages:
Author

Topic: Magicaldice.com | Officially Launched | Bitcoin Dice Website | Fancy Rolling - page 15. (Read 43766 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
magical dice very fast, sometimes have little lag and autobet button still sensitive, if click button start twice fast bet double spend.
hope MD2 two more powerfull
yes ,probably they are just doing an update of what they are providing now .
however there are many issues with this one while using on vpn's..
Activity: 282
magical dice very fast, sometimes have little lag and autobet button still sensitive, if click button start twice fast bet double spend.
hope MD2 two more powerfull
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i just tried logging in and they fixed something because instead of the normal 20 second login its now almost instant. nice fix guys

Yeah, the 20-30 second load time when visiting the site was ridiculous. I'm glad we finally fixed it. We also optimized a few other things such as user stats, when you click on them they should show up almost instantly Smiley

We are pretty sure we wont have problems like those on magicaldice 2=)

cant hardly wait longer for MD2. It must be very great. Hopefully I got also some more luck there ;-)
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
i just tried logging in and they fixed something because instead of the normal 20 second login its now almost instant. nice fix guys

Yeah, the 20-30 second load time when visiting the site was ridiculous. I'm glad we finally fixed it. We also optimized a few other things such as user stats, when you click on them they should show up almost instantly Smiley

We are pretty sure we wont have problems like those on magicaldice 2=)
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Website down or am I the only one the site don't work.

It is offline for me too.
Getting Cloud Flare 521 Error. Web server is down.
its working here
regards.
-Katerniko1

It is up now. It was just a short downtime or CloudFlare issue.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

its working here
regards.
-Katerniko1
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
Quick reminder that DiceBot, the most flexible and advanced betting bot available, supports MagicalDice.com

Completely open source and free for all users Smiley
Activity: 168
really magical.... nice site with great features...
Magicaldice has awesome owners and mods, they will help you with whatever you need and they constantly improve the website.
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
really magical.... nice site with great features...
The site loads very fast.Don't know what they did but it takes now 2 sec to load instead of 20.
legendary
maybe crypt did some glitch in bitcoind' , by the way who won the 20 million bet ?
i see no thread on it .?

I havent seen a topic or something else about the 20m bet. Probably there wasn't a contest on.
yeah that is what i meant ,he probably gave it in the chat itself.
maybe didnt made a thread or something and just ended it there.
maybe crypt did some glitch in bitcoind' , by the way who won the 20 million bet ?
i see no thread on it .?

I havent seen a topic or something else about the 20m bet. Probably there wasn't a contest on.
legendary
i see no thread on it .?
Activity: 165
hello im sorry why i cant to withdraw my balance, when i click withdraw nothing happen ?

Yesterday I withdrew from the site without any problem, transact. showed on the blockchain almost immediately.

If there is a problem now I'm sure the staff of MD will fix it soon.

You're doing a great job over there, Thanks for the incredible site, guys!  Smiley
loll.. all die sites fall at probably the same time ? except JD ...hehehe
I wonder doog is attacking their databases ...
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
hello im sorry why i cant to withdraw my balance, when i click withdraw nothing happen ?

Yesterday I withdrew from the site without any problem, transact. showed on the blockchain almost immediately.

If there is a problem now I'm sure the staff of MD will fix it soon.

You're doing a great job over there, Thanks for the incredible site, guys!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 896

cryptasm seems to be online ,better pm him there in chat itself.

Cryptasm said on the chat that "bitcoind fully went off when I restarted the server, I dont know yet how to start it back up, so i need kale on". So it will take some time for the problem to be fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: