Pages:
Author

Topic: Magicaldice.com | Officially Launched | Bitcoin Dice Website | Fancy Rolling - page 16. (Read 43766 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
hello im sorry why i cant to withdraw my balance, when i click withdraw nothing happen ?

cryptasm seems to be online ,better pm him there in chat itself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
hello im sorry why i cant to withdraw my balance, when i click withdraw nothing happen ?
my friend have problem about seeing chat in MD ?
he cant see it ?
it happens to me too and then i try to refresh it hundreds of times.
but i dont face such problems when i use any other browser except TOR, maybe he is doing the same thing ?
I dont know, he just says can't to see the chat after make another account ?
its same with you ?
NO, i personally have never experienced such a thing,but i get some errors when i use MGD over TOR.
well,if no one is complaining it then it might be your browser's fault.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
he cant see it ?
but i dont face such problems when i use any other browser except TOR, maybe he is doing the same thing ?
I dont know, he just says can't to see the chat after make another account ?
its same with you ?
he cant see it ?
Activity: 294
he cant see it ?
Activity: 462
Since only the homepage is slow, I think that the total stats are not "cached" but calculated on the spot. This means that the homepage will become slower every day as there will be more bets (and explains the 10 - 25 second load time upon opening the site.) In extreme examples it could time-out the visitor, leading to a 504 error. Heavy SQL queries like that can slow down the whole site too (making some "homepage loads" look like a DDoS attack.) If that's not the problem, I would advise putting some debug timer to see where it takes too much time on the homepage. To me it seems obviously 1 specific problem on the homepage, and if it gets slower after time IMO most times it's database related as the DB gets bigger.

I PMed this to cryptasm twice on the chatbox, but didn't get reply, so will just say it here.

Yeah, our devs have said they can optimize it but it will take time. Not sure whether we should fix MD1 or just work on MD2 and try get it out ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Since only the homepage is slow, I think that the total stats are not "cached" but calculated on the spot. This means that the homepage will become slower every day as there will be more bets (and explains the 10 - 25 second load time upon opening the site.) In extreme examples it could time-out the visitor, leading to a 504 error. Heavy SQL queries like that can slow down the whole site too (making some "homepage loads" look like a DDoS attack.) If that's not the problem, I would advise putting some debug timer to see where it takes too much time on the homepage. To me it seems obviously 1 specific problem on the homepage, and if it gets slower after time IMO most times it's database related as the DB gets bigger.

I PMed this to cryptasm twice on the chatbox, but didn't get reply, so will just say it here.
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
why me open in crome eror 504

I have no problem with Firefox and Chrome, so the problem is very likely to be on your end only. Try to delete your cache and reload the page again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When is magicdice2 coming out?

Our devs said it's possible they'll have it ready in 3 weeks. Although even if it is ready in that time-frame, we'll be doing a much more thorough beta test this time since there was a few too many bugs when we launched MD1. The beta test will last roughly 2 weeks to make sure everything is perfect.

All in all, a little over a month until it will be ready. It will be worth the wait though I promise! Tongue

What are you going to improve on Magicaldice 2?
Yeah, Stars, give us a hint what will be improved and what will be new on Magicaldice2?

MD2 will be way more user-friendly with a few new cool features nobody has seen before Wink I don't want to spoil the surprise yet since we're still a month from launching but will definitely let you guys know soon!

I have a serious suggestion cum request, Please add keyboard shortcuts in MD2 as I am really lazy and clicking on that roll hi button just makes me mad and adding keyboard shortcuts will attract more gambling action.

Keyboard shortcuts are good, but i have seen people complaining about losing btc because of hotkeys. So you should be careful with it Smiley

We have keyboard shortcuts planned for md 2 And we will have a enable/disable button😉

That's nice. Then we can loose our money a much faster. Cheesy

Lol joking, nice feature to have. Can you tell us already a bit more? please please  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
why me open in crome eror 504
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Our devs said it's possible they'll have it ready in 3 weeks. Although even if it is ready in that time-frame, we'll be doing a much more thorough beta test this time since there was a few too many bugs when we launched MD1. The beta test will last roughly 2 weeks to make sure everything is perfect.

All in all, a little over a month until it will be ready. It will be worth the wait though I promise! Tongue

Yeah, Stars, give us a hint what will be improved and what will be new on Magicaldice2?

MD2 will be way more user-friendly with a few new cool features nobody has seen before Wink I don't want to spoil the surprise yet since we're still a month from launching but will definitely let you guys know soon!

I have a serious suggestion cum request, Please add keyboard shortcuts in MD2 as I am really lazy and clicking on that roll hi button just makes me mad and adding keyboard shortcuts will attract more gambling action.

Keyboard shortcuts are good, but i have seen people complaining about losing btc because of hotkeys. So you should be careful with it Smiley

We have keyboard shortcuts planned for md 2 And we will have a enable/disable button😉

I was about to say the same thing. Thanks and I will then surely get back into gambling (part-time) once you add keyboard hotkeys.
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com

legendary
Activity: 966
I don't know if anybody is having this issue but I think that due to a cloudflare problem the site is taking me to load 20 seconds the first time I load the page.

i get the same problem when trying to load the site and the chat is really laggy. i was wondering if it ws just me
Activity: 448
I don't know if anybody is having this issue but I think that due to a cloudflare problem the site is taking me to load 20 seconds the first time I load the page.

i guess that's some kind of added DDoS protection to maintain the stability of the site and avoid downtimes, it's fine for me because after that the site is working fine. that's not actually an issue, its normal and it may take longer depending on your internet connection.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It is better to enter slow than the website to be slow after you enter Wink
Activity: 896

Most people start complaining because they just wanted to much and just start complaining that it wasn't their fault.

Just make the hotkey function off by default, and show a big warning when the player turn the function on. Also, when the player click the chat region, the hotkey function should be turned off immediately. With these measures, I think it should be hard enough for the players to accidentally make an unwanted bet.

It also takes that long for me the first time to enter the website. After that the site is just normal.

Sometimes on my mobile I have to try it a few times before I can enter the website. Probably my phones browsers or something.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

Most people start complaining because they just wanted to much and just start complaining that it wasn't their fault.
Pages:
Jump to: