Pages:
Author

Topic: MAJOR WARNING - ALL COINS - page 3. (Read 7968 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
July 15, 2017, 07:30:39 AM
So the moment people realize that dollar bills are actually just a specially designed paper, and nothing more than that. And they can create their own specially designed paper too, will be worth 0, NADA of course... hence dollar bills will also be worth 0. So people stop using dollar bills and go back to the barter system.
That's your logic?

Well valuation does depend on how you perceive something, so the logic is true. The thing is, it will never come to that. BTCBTCBTC has always been associated with money and will always be associated with money.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 15, 2017, 07:25:25 AM
Hello dear fellows,

I'm an economist and I just want to give you a head up to sell all your coins before they get worthless.
Including Bitcoins.

Today there are over 750 cryptocoins in existence.
Because literally anyone, any team of people can design and create their own coins. Very easily with all the open source codes available.

So, if anyone can create any amount of their own coins.
Guess what the value of that coin will be on the market?
It's value is zero.
It's literally worth less than water or the air you're breathing.

Once people start to realize this, that the coins have no realistic valuation, each and every single one of every coin will be worth NADA. 0. ZERO. NOTHING.
Enjoy the ride while it last, and get out fast.

Regards
The price of all the coins is judged from a project that they stretcher is true what you say, as much as paper money everybody can make it but it depends on the legality problem if the country that make their currency is legal but if induvidual make clear it is counterfeiting action Currencies as well as all the coins here that are viewed are what portfolio projects they bring to the market
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 15, 2017, 07:07:31 AM
So the moment people realize that dollar bills are actually just a specially designed paper, and nothing more than that. And they can create their own specially designed paper too, will be worth 0, NADA of course... hence dollar bills will also be worth 0. So people stop using dollar bills and go back to the barter system.
That's your logic?
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 15, 2017, 06:59:15 AM
So, let's look at the options shall we?
Fiat currencies are controlled by the elit and the only thing visible in todays society is a huge wealth transfer from the 99% to the 1%.
Precious metals hold a great upside but the elite is doing everything in their power to suppress the price. It might take a while before an investment pays off...
I don't know much about stocks and bonds but I don't trust that market further than I can throw it.

Btw Tulip mania is something I would claim applies to the US dollar atm.
Activity: 22
July 15, 2017, 06:48:59 AM
Haha, I have an example very funny for describe the current situation:

I have some worker
I have technology blockchain
A ... create more crypto coins

exactly. This is the problem.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
July 15, 2017, 06:23:21 AM
Well.

Can't say I didn't -at least- warn you. Even tho most of you are very stubborn and don't seem to grasp the concept...
I suggest you google "tulip mania".

Seriously guys.
Anyone can create a cryptocoin, there are over 4000? 700? whatever - its legitimacy is 0 and therefor its value is 0.
Cant be more clear than that.

You're just dumb and trying to spread FUD with flawed logic.

Dude.
Google tulip mania and return, please do, I dare you.

What is the value of AIR, SAND, or WATER?
It has a value but it's very very low, because its easily available.
Same with cryptocoins, they are to easy to create to hold a value...
Haha, I have an example very funny for describe the current situation:

I have some worker
I have technology blockchain
A ... create more crypto coins
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
July 15, 2017, 05:43:59 AM
Yaaaawn.
nothing new in here.
July 15, 2017, 05:36:52 AM
Well.

Can't say I didn't -at least- warn you. Even tho most of you are very stubborn and don't seem to grasp the concept...

Seriously guys.
Anyone can create a cryptocoin, there are over 4000? 700? whatever - its legitimacy is 0 and therefor its value is 0.

Dude.
Google tulip mania and return, please do, I dare you.

What is the value of AIR, SAND, or WATER?
It has a value but it's very very low, because its easily available.
Same with cryptocoins, they are to easy to create to hold a value...
GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
July 15, 2017, 05:22:35 AM
Well.

Seriously guys.

July 15, 2017, 05:16:03 AM
Well.

Seriously guys.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
June 08, 2017, 04:47:39 AM
Today there are over 750 cryptocoins in existence.

750 4000

Yep, ticks all the boxes to be an economist: no idea of the actual state of play, no insights to bring but nevertheless unable to resist pointlessly churning out patronising kneejerk ideology. 100% economist and troll of the year, yes indeed. +10.

Cheers

Graham

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
June 07, 2017, 04:02:29 PM
Hahaha this is the CHARLATAN that is on all the ICO threads.He have a second account but I will not say the nickname... Roll Eyes

I've been involved in mining bitcoins and altcoins since 2013 but no, I've never made an account here before.
I just wanted to warn my fellows and friends.

To create value out of nothing is not a road to success or becoming rich.

And, I've already mentioned but I'm gonna do it again since some of you people obviously can't read, USD/EUR is just as much of a scam as these cryptocoins is.
I call it "digital candy".

what creates the value of gold or silver? they are hard to mine, bitcoin is the same way.

if you believe this then what is the purpose of this thread?
Activity: 21
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
June 07, 2017, 03:42:50 PM
bump
bump
bump
pump
dump
dumb

you should try to to get a job on Wall Street or in the City, they must be surely hungry for someone with your qualifications  in economic sciences, eagerly waiting for your analyses.
June 07, 2017, 03:27:01 PM
bump
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 06, 2017, 08:18:43 AM
What kind of joke is this? Get a life and do something meaningful.

Like your post, just for signature campaign post count. Post something meaningful too.

What is the purpose of this post in Bitcoin talk forum?

I disagree with your claim. Just this few days, i read about so many positive news about Bitcoin and a few alternate coins.

And the recent ICO has been so successful, this show the confidence level of investors.

Well, if you would like to stay away from the coins, by all means.

Probably, OP is looking in the long term, maybe 10 years from now. Although I believe that because of technology, crypto-currency will last forever.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 06, 2017, 07:36:50 AM
What is the purpose of this post in Bitcoin talk forum?

I disagree with your claim. Just this few days, i read about so many positive news about Bitcoin and a few alternate coins.

And the recent ICO has been so successful, this show the confidence level of investors.

Well, if you would like to stay away from the coins, by all means.
Activity: 251
June 06, 2017, 07:21:52 AM
Hahaha this is the CHARLATAN that is on all the ICO threads.He have a second account but I will not say the nickname... Roll Eyes

I've been involved in mining bitcoins and altcoins since 2013 but no, I've never made an account here before.

And, I've already mentioned but I'm gonna do it again since some of you people obviously can't read, USD/EUR is just as much of a scam as these cryptocoins is.

Why you've been involved in mining since bitcoin have no real value? Don't get it. You want to make money from crypto currencies but you don't like them and don't support them. Then you use your newbie account to post in the crypto forum that they are worth nothing. WTF?  Cheesy

BTW, which economic university have you graduated?
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 06, 2017, 07:19:55 AM
What kind of joke is this? Get a life and do something meaningful.
June 06, 2017, 06:52:14 AM

Pages:
Jump to: