Pages:
Author

Topic: MAJOR WARNING - ALL COINS - page 8. (Read 7968 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
June 04, 2017, 10:19:28 AM
Yes it is true that everyone can create their own coin, but will the coin as successful as bitcoin?
Bitcoin can become successful because there are demands and supply, there are people agree that bitcoin can be used for payment token, if you create your own coin and it is not being accepted then your coin doesn't has any values, so that is the reason there are alt coins with no value, as long as people can do transaction with bitcoin then bitcoin won't die
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
June 04, 2017, 10:15:20 AM
Hello dear fellows,

I'm an economist and I just want to give you a head up to sell all your coins before they get worthless.
Including Bitcoins.

Today there are over 750 cryptocoins in existence.
Because literally anyone, any team of people can design and create their own coins. Very easily with all the open source codes available.

So, if anyone can create any amount of their own coins.
Guess what the value of that coin will be on the market?
It's value is zero.
It's literally worth less than water or the air you're breathing.

Once people start to realize this, that the coins have no realistic valuation, each and every single one of every coin will be worth NADA. 0. ZERO. NOTHING.
Enjoy the ride while it last, and get out fast.

Regards

And I guess this economic 'analysis' is based on you thorougly investigating the underlying technologies that a lot of coins/tokens provide? While you are right in your statement that literally anyone with a keyboard can create a coin/token and sell it on the market the claim that every project is worth less than air is bogus.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
June 04, 2017, 10:13:59 AM

I'm an economist and I just want to give you a head up to sell all your coins before they get worthless.
Including Bitcoins.

i hope you will think twice before post about this,,
if you are really an economist you will see a good future of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin,,
with limited supply and blockchain tech that have so many excess.
as i know, the supply and demands always be the 1st rule on economic law

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 04, 2017, 10:01:33 AM
Hello dear fellows,

Including Bitcoins.

Today there are over 750 cryptocoins in existence.
Because literally anyone, any team of people can design and create their own coins. Very easily with all the open source codes available.

So, if anyone can create any amount of their own coins.
Guess what the value of that coin will be on the market?
It's value is zero.
It's literally worth less than water or the air you're breathing.

Once people start to realize this, that the coins have no realistic valuation, each and every single one of every coin will be worth NADA. 0. ZERO. NOTHING.
Enjoy the ride while it last, and get out fast.

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: