Pages:
Author

Topic: majority will lose money and minds - page 7. (Read 24622 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 251
January 06, 2019, 08:44:16 PM
it is normal that people who are still newbies or infants in the buiness will always panic when it comes to issues or cases like a plummet in price of the crypto currencies but then it is not to hurriedly make sales but to conside looking out for the green light and the days when the market will have another bul run.
It must be noted the price movements in business in Cryptocurrencies. do not let you take the wrong decision, think about the steps that will be taken in detail. Essentially in the Cryptocurrencies business, you have to start investing when cheap prices and sell when prices rise so you will get a profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 06, 2019, 07:38:25 PM
The only reason why people buy bitcoin, is to make money. I believe in the tech, its the future blah blah blah. Your here to make "sick" gains, most will not have the stomach for it. How many investors bought 100 btc for $100 and sold them at $20,000 each, practically none.

Say bitcoin reaches $1 million and you invested now at $3800. You honestly think you wont sell when it hits $50,000 or any other figure that will improve your life significantly. Nobody knows if, when or how it will happen.

Don't waste your life waiting for a win, you will end up going crazy. Invest yeah sure, check it once a week / month on progress and just let it be man. For all we know, it could be outlawed and crash to $0 tomorrow.

I think that people buy bitcoin not only for the sake of earnings. Many people use bitcoin because it is the most anonymous way to conduct a transaction online without the intervention of a third party. Bitcoin is also very attractive for its independence and decentralization.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
January 06, 2019, 07:32:35 PM
it is normal that people who are still newbies or infants in the buiness will always panic when it comes to issues or cases like a plummet in price of the crypto currencies but then it is not to hurriedly make sales but to conside looking out for the green light and the days when the market will have another bul run.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
January 06, 2019, 07:27:55 PM
The only reason why people buy bitcoin, is to make money.

It's wrong. The correct statement must be,

One of the reasons why people buy bitcoin, is to make money.

yeah definitely i agree the only one important things in this world are money to survive the daily life and to face the future of our life, bitcoin is giving opportunity those people how to earn money by learning and get knowledge all about the benefits came from the new ear of technology bitcoin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 06, 2019, 07:25:00 PM
Of course, many people keep cryptocurrencies for profit and therefore they will sell crypto after it grows. When it reaches a good price it is better to sell the part and leave the rest in case it can rise very high. Because we really can't know what's going to happen to crypto tomorrow.

Though I know for sure they will be regretting that.

2018 has been a hard year for us Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investors as the price of them mostly dropped last year, it is painful, it is hard but it is also so contenting to watch since I can put another part of my money unto investment as I am waiting for the price to dump. Now, Bitcoin's price is surprisingly stable and slowly, it is increasing leaving the $3000 price mark behind.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 07:04:09 PM
Of course, many people keep cryptocurrencies for profit and therefore they will sell crypto after it grows. When it reaches a good price it is better to sell the part and leave the rest in case it can rise very high. Because we really can't know what's going to happen to crypto tomorrow.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 06:28:50 PM
The only reason why people buy bitcoin, is to make money. I believe in the tech, its the future blah blah blah. Your here to make "sick" gains, most will not have the stomach for it. How many investors bought 100 btc for $100 and sold them at $20,000 each, practically none.

Say bitcoin reaches $1 million and you invested now at $3800. You honestly think you wont sell when it hits $50,000 or any other figure that will improve your life significantly. Nobody knows if, when or how it will happen.

Don't waste your life waiting for a win, you will end up going crazy. Invest yeah sure, check it once a week / month on progress and just let it be man. For all we know, it could be outlawed and crash to $0 tomorrow.

If that's only the case then bitcoin should be gone a long time ago but that's only one benefits of bitcoin: to be used as asset. There are still many people who use bitcoin as a currency and as remiitance service. As you can see, price is a bit volatile but also we can assume that there is stability because of these reasons.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
January 06, 2019, 06:20:07 PM

Yeah, bitcoin wasn't made for investment but nowadays it's used for that reason and the fact that it's decentralized coin makes it to be number one. But we have other alternatives too, for example take monero, this is great coin if we want highest anonymity level, there are stable altcoins backed by usd, there is ether which has a lot of functions too.
What I want to say is that bitcoin and altcoins have great functions, especially bitcoin has one major big plus, it's decentralized compared to others but people don't care about it, they even choose ripple and as you see it's number two on coinmarketcap.
If you check price weekly, you'll end up crazy instead of waiting for win.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
January 06, 2019, 06:02:37 PM

You have a point invest at your own risk now, but I highly doubt it could go down to zero, the technology is now embraced and adopted Bitcoin could be replaced but never going to zero and about investment it is very important to sell on profit, don't wait to long the market always go up and down, you can always buy on a dip.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 05:26:05 PM
I think many will start selling it in the next bear market. If Bitcoin reaches $ 50, 000 and starts falling sharply, then many investors will sell their coins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
January 06, 2019, 05:07:20 PM

If that is the way you see things, then who are we to change you way of thought? You made some valid point that majority are moved by how much they can gain in the market which is a motivating factor but at the same time, others have come to achieve other objective in the process of that which includes but not limited to having wide knowledge of things, ability to apply such to their personal endeavors, meeting new people spread across the world etc.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
January 06, 2019, 05:04:42 PM
You are talking like, "The world can end within a month too. If you go outside from home then you could die by a car accident so don't go outside from home!"

Anything can happen in crypto but true believers never think about the Bitcoin price crash to 0$ tomorrow! And, there are no such investors who will only sell BTC if it reaches at 1M or 100K USD! Holders are waiting for a good price to not sell everything they have, rather they will sell and again will hold. As no one knows what will happen in future and as we already lost more than 80% money for the bear market, so right now, everyone's minds are set and it will not be lost anymore.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 06, 2019, 04:33:17 PM

The new people will definitely made so much losses in this field but the previous experience the people had lot of money and experience in this field so they can definitely say Bitcoin is an extraordinary way of money earning also supporting that.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 04:32:26 PM
Only invest what you can loose!
Now is not the best time to ''invest'' anyway, wait till it drops way more...
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
January 06, 2019, 04:29:47 PM

Think about it, we only invest in bitcoin to make money. I don't care what anyone else says, that's the simple harsh truth.
There is no need to think a lot about that indeed. People really in the rush for easy money with the help of not stable bitcoin. But this rush makes many of us greedy and blind. I mean if we would just know that bitcoin will drop so low after 20k$ point we all would cash it out.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 06, 2019, 03:39:22 PM

Good point. Bitcoin really became a form of investment specially in the last couple of years. We even see some irrational buyers in 2017 and thinking that this market is a "get rich scheme". But there are people who uses it to buy things online or in my case I used it to pay my monthly bills.

To be honest, I will sell some of my stash if ever the price reaches $50,000. Who wouldn't? Sometimes you need to book profits right? The keyword here is be a "smart" investor, and not just buying the hype.

Of course as investors you need to check you investment once in a while to see how you're doing. I'm sure "smart investors" are doing that and make necessary adjustments as well. I don't know how it can be outlaw though, we just reach 10 years and I'm sure that we will survived in the next decade, IMHO.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
January 06, 2019, 03:21:42 PM

Those that go against the mainstream end up being early adopter in new technology and they rewarded financially for it.  We have been hearing the same FUD since the early days of bitcoin, this is nothing new.  True veterans know that holding is the best play and it is important to never sell your whole stack.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 06, 2019, 03:13:45 PM
I think that in everything there should be a reasonable approach to investing in bitcoin. It is clear that already bitcoin will not show a few 10X in a short time. You just need to buy and wait until the market changes. But if bitcoin falls very low, do not make this tragedy out of it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 03:06:30 PM
Bitcoin IS money, so by buying Bitcoin you are in fact making money.  Grin

The people who are still here since $10, etc are rich in the global term of the word rich. Maybe not in the western version of the word, but even then its still debatable.

If you were here since $10 you would be rich in all senses, global and Western alike.
Even now, at this low price, without any investing, you would have more than 1000 Bitcoins. How? Because of faucets and giveaways. Back at $10 there were faucets allowing you to claim 1BTC a day and the first signature campaigns in 2013 and 14 were paying 1BTC per month.

To me $0.30 BTC is an early adopter, for all we know the timeline could be 11 years and we are in the last year.

And IMO $1000 per BTC is an early adopter. Bitcoin is going to be worth more than 50k USD per coin. That's how I see it.
You can say that it's impossible, but people who saw MtGox collapse in 2013 and prices going from 1k to $300 also thought that doubling the ATH at 2,5k was impossible.

Interesting thoughts. You could argue even though you were in the space at $10 and made millions you could have blown it all and now you are poor. Or even the case that you bought at $10 and sold at $100, would you be that rich? or you made a lot and reinvested recently and are currently 80-90% down on your portfolio. Many different scenarios can be played out. But overall, if you were smart enough to be in the space then, there's something about you.

I find it hard when people say "bitcoin is going....anything".  "IS" is a fact and nobody knows what will happen. I feel your belief brother, but when do you sell? You say it will be worth more than $50k, so what price will you sell at? Greed takes control and before you know it you have missed the next ATH. Create a strategy and stick to it. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
January 06, 2019, 02:47:58 PM
Bitcoin IS money, so by buying Bitcoin you are in fact making money.  Grin

The people who are still here since $10, etc are rich in the global term of the word rich. Maybe not in the western version of the word, but even then its still debatable.

If you were here since $10 you would be rich in all senses, global and Western alike.
Even now, at this low price, without any investing, you would have more than 1000 Bitcoins. How? Because of faucets and giveaways. Back at $10 there were faucets allowing you to claim 1BTC a day and the first signature campaigns in 2013 and 14 were paying 1BTC per month.

To me $0.30 BTC is an early adopter, for all we know the timeline could be 11 years and we are in the last year.

And IMO $1000 per BTC is an early adopter. Bitcoin is going to be worth more than 50k USD per coin. That's how I see it.
You can say that it's impossible, but people who saw MtGox collapse in 2013 and prices going from 1k to $300 also thought that doubling the ATH at 2,5k was impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: