Pages:
Author

Topic: majority will lose money and minds - page 9. (Read 24622 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 12:38:30 PM
The only reason why people buy bitcoin, is to make money. I believe in the tech, its the future blah blah blah. Your here to make "sick" gains, most will not have the stomach for it. How many investors bought 100 btc for $100 and sold them at $20,000 each, practically none.

Say bitcoin reaches $1 million and you invested now at $3800. You honestly think you wont sell when it hits $50,000 or any other figure that will improve your life significantly. Nobody knows if, when or how it will happen.

Don't waste your life waiting for a win, you will end up going crazy. Invest yeah sure, check it once a week / month on progress and just let it be man. For all we know, it could be outlawed and crash to $0 tomorrow.

I agree with not wasting your life away waiting for a come up. What I don't agree on is Bitcoin being outlawed entirely, for any given reason.
 It would be much easier to impose regulations and tax it to death.
  You say the only reason why people buy into the market at this point, is in hopes of making a profit, possibly true. I don't pocket watch others spending habits, but I'm sure some did cash out during the steep inflation period which peaked around $20,000.
       I could have bought Bitcoin at $10 a coin but I was young and immature, not understanding quite what it stood for. I'm sure many were in the same position at the time. To be honest, I had thought Bitcoin was another variant/ alternative to E-Gold or something. I didn't really handle my due diligence then.

Wise thoughts. Yeah they will have a field day taxing the hell out of it. I personally think bitcoin will be worth $10's of millions in the future, where 80% are held by government bodies and the rest of us are fighting over the rest. Who knows, just another persons imagination running wild.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 12:30:24 PM
The only reason why people buy bitcoin, is to make money.

It's wrong. The correct statement must be,

One of the reasons why people buy bitcoin, is to make money.
as far as I know, that person bought coins not only for money or profit. but on the other hand they bought the coin because they wanted the coin to spin, and not as long as just one side. because the progress of bitcoin also needs to rotate, from one person to another. so it can make bitcoin even more advanced.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
January 06, 2019, 12:26:26 PM
The only reason why people buy bitcoin, is to make money. I believe in the tech, its the future blah blah blah. Your here to make "sick" gains, most will not have the stomach for it. How many investors bought 100 btc for $100 and sold them at $20,000 each, practically none.

Say bitcoin reaches $1 million and you invested now at $3800. You honestly think you wont sell when it hits $50,000 or any other figure that will improve your life significantly. Nobody knows if, when or how it will happen.

Don't waste your life waiting for a win, you will end up going crazy. Invest yeah sure, check it once a week / month on progress and just let it be man. For all we know, it could be outlawed and crash to $0 tomorrow.

I agree with not wasting your life away waiting for a come up. What I don't agree on is Bitcoin being outlawed entirely, for any given reason.
 It would be much easier to impose regulations and tax it to death.
  You say the only reason why people buy into the market at this point, is in hopes of making a profit, possibly true. I don't pocket watch others spending habits, but I'm sure some did cash out during the steep inflation period which peaked around $20,000.
       I could have bought Bitcoin at $10 a coin but I was young and immature, not understanding quite what it stood for. I'm sure many were in the same position at the time. To be honest, I had thought Bitcoin was another variant/ alternative to E-Gold or something. I didn't really handle my due diligence then.
I'm sure Bitcoin is just getting started and needed to correct itself by deflating. Without any resistance, you can't develop into a strong force. I mean look at how many institutional investors have their eye on the market now!
  The main concern most tycoon investors have is the market manipulation. If I'm not mistaken, it's one of the reasons why propositions for a Bitcoin ETF haven't passed yet.

Just my 2 cents!

January 06, 2019, 12:25:51 PM
Any particular reason for your ranting?? I believe you belong to that mass who had entered into bitcoin market during late 2017. Otherwise, I don't see any other reason for your ranting. Are you neck deep in debt just because of bitcoin. If yes, start a crowd funding activity and people will help you to get out of that. Why waste unnecessary energy in rating??

We really don't know where bitcoin will be heading in future, all we can do is speculate! Every speculation has two sides of it and you are surely standing on the opposite side compared to me! Just keep calm and believe in blockchain. This tech is going to change the world for better!

Also just remember a golden rule for investing into unorganized sector that, never invest anything which you cant afford to loose! You don't seem to be following that!

Hi there, I entered when bitcoin was around $600 a few years ago and lost a shit ton of money. Became obsessed with cryptocurrencies in general which spiraled into a dark depression. I'm guessing you mean "lose" and not "loose"? anyway, I can't afford to lose anything, that's why i'm always questioning the space. FYI I follow the beat of my own drum.

"Just keep calm and believe in blockchain. This tech is going to change the world for better!" Quick question, can you explain to me how it is going to change the world for the better?
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 12:13:21 PM
The only reason why people buy bitcoin, is to make money.

It's wrong. The correct statement must be,

One of the reasons why people buy bitcoin, is to make money.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
January 06, 2019, 12:11:29 PM
Any particular reason for your ranting?? I believe you belong to that mass who had entered into bitcoin market during late 2017. Otherwise, I don't see any other reason for your ranting. Are you neck deep in debt just because of bitcoin. If yes, start a crowd funding activity and people will help you to get out of that. Why waste unnecessary energy in rating??

We really don't know where bitcoin will be heading in future, all we can do is speculate! Every speculation has two sides of it and you are surely standing on the opposite side compared to me! Just keep calm and believe in blockchain. This tech is going to change the world for better!

Also just remember a golden rule for investing into unorganized sector that, never invest anything which you cant afford to loose! You don't seem to be following that!
Activity: 7
January 06, 2019, 12:05:04 PM

Agreed, only here to make money.  If I bought today and it went to 50k in a few years I'm selling nearly all I have, maybe keep a couple just in case.
January 06, 2019, 11:45:21 AM

Pages:
Jump to: