Pages:
Author

Topic: Make $500 to $10000 per month from Google adsense - page 2. (Read 1152 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Do you want to make $500 to $10000 per month?

We are offering you this fully automated website for sale from which you can generate passive income for lifetime.
You don't need any experience or time in it, we have developed this unique system after 5 years of development.
This website generates income from google adsense, ppc and other methods.

Very limited offer available.

Just contact or reply me for more full details.
My email id [email protected]

This is horseshit!

I'm a webmaster/SEO/SEM, I monetize websites with ad networks/affiliates/own ads/whatever, I've been doing this since 2006.

What is being promoted here is a scam.

The typical 'Get Rich Fast' scam. Why would he sell the website then, when he could make tons of them and earn hundreds of thousands per month?

Exactly!
I think he is not selling a website that is already generating that much revenue.He will create a custom website that would have potential to earn claimed amount
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

We are offering you this fully automated website for sale from which you can generate passive income for lifetime.
You don't need any experience or time in it, we have developed this unique system after 5 years of development.

are you real?

Yes it is a real person out there to scam your money Grin You cant make 100$ if you dont know anything about how things work online, what if you need a fix or an update, do you pay someone to fix that and sit idle. This is not at all a possible solution, i am sure you do have a niche website. Best of luck with your business
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

are you real?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

This is horseshit!

I'm a webmaster/SEO/SEM, I monetize websites with ad networks/affiliates/own ads/whatever, I've been doing this since 2006.

The typical 'Get Rich Fast' scam. Why would he sell the website then, when he could make tons of them and earn hundreds of thousands per month?

Exactly!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

This is horseshit!

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

This is horseshit!

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: