Pages:
Author

Topic: MAKE IT EASIER FOR NEWBIES TO KNOW THE RULES ABOUT POSTING - page 2. (Read 1339 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
meh, lets not start a noobie conundrum. afterall, being a noobie on a forum doesn't make you any less of a person Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
How much easier could it get with a sticky in the newbies section:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbie-restrictions-15958
When you sign up for the forums as well it tells you that you will be restricted to the Newbie section for 4 hours of log in time and I believe 5 posts.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
This and any/all above suggestions. I've lurked bitcointalk forums for awhile, and only after I bought something from /goods and asked + googled how to post on bitcointalk, did I learn about the newbie forum.
Taz
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Many forums have the newbie section at the top of the home page.
It would be handy here as we need to go there first.
Maybe add "You must post here first" to the description as well.
Activity: 31
I remember reading the rules but i forgot between the time of signing up and wanting to reply to a post. Took me a good few mins to work out why there was no reply on the post page lol

Yes i do have a memory like a goldfish!
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
To be honest, I did have difficulty finding out that I needed 5 posts here. Could do with a global sticky instead of just the Newbie section because normally I wouldn't come to this section.
Activity: 7
OMG I am so frustrated. It took me a whole hour to realise this was the only place I could post. I only joined this board to message a specific member a question and you made it so hard for me to do that lol. Its all good now.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: