Pages:
Author

Topic: Make money from money - page 22. (Read 53782 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 12:38:49 PM
Cash can be your apparatus which improves your cash to an ever increasing extent, in the event that you have cash then you can contribute which is the best stage to generate your cash, that as well as you can exchange your cash, so having cash is the primary essential to profit, however once in a while fortunes additionally needs to expand your money. Going out on a limb is a nature of good leader.if you go out on a limb and put your cash in an alternate stuff that you know about that you can get a capital from this stuff.Then you can profit from money.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 12:29:44 PM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?
before you make any decision to successful investing is figuring out your goal and risk tolerance,either on your own or with the help of a financial professional.but if you get the facts about saving and investing and follow through with an intellegent plan,you should be able to gain financial security over years and enjoy the benefits of managing your money.
Before you make a decision in investing, you need to know the factors and risks we will face as well. because in investing we must know the risks faced not only reckless.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
November 09, 2017, 12:38:10 AM
For me, He must be a goal oriented individual and has the ability to be patient especially in trading alt-coins. It is very crucial to your part if you don't know how to endure obstacles like the falling value of your investment. Which may lead your money to loose if you get panic in such circumstances.
In any investment that you will take you have to strongly focus on your goal, getting panic is always a weakness and that would not
give a success to an investor. You have to trust your investment and do a more detailed approach and always follow your investment plan, bitcoin is not stable but we know how strong it is, so we have to trust it.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
November 07, 2017, 04:43:44 AM
The ongoing trend with bitcoin as well other commodity business is entirely upon the capital you invest. More you invest, more will be the profiting. In such a manner profit good in large scale requires lot of funding. Else the business with small capital takes lot time to provide the good earning and it has got less risk.

If you invest in the back year it seems to be getting more profits doubled, investment is a good thing for the future Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 09:52:42 PM
For me, He must be a goal oriented individual and has the ability to be patient especially in trading alt-coins. It is very crucial to your part if you don't know how to endure obstacles like the falling value of your investment. Which may lead your money to loose if you get panic in such circumstances.
Activity: 519
November 08, 2017, 09:43:29 PM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

I am not a good investor yet because I just started but I wanna share how / what i do and act in investing.

What are the features that a good investor should have?
Me, as an investor I just become patient in waiting for the increase of price since the drop is a challenge for me and I will not deny sometimes my tempered goes high. I always think positive about the thing I am doing. When the price starts pumping up I will also start monitoring then convert it.

What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?
I am not really sure. It depends upon to tge single person how he will behave. Some become greedy, some still want to earn and become more rich. Money can make who you are not either good either bad.

They really love what they are doing so they find reason to stay investing. They already have their own strategy in investing. They know what coin is good to invest. They use their money wisely.
Activity: 168
November 08, 2017, 09:25:41 PM
A successful investor should be equip with great wisdom, a very long line of patience, a well defined plan and decisiveness.
He is always ever ready to learn. I think dynamic learner is the right word. Always finding or never stopping to learn his craft.
A good investor plans ahead. They are absolutely focused on their goals. Before they invest they have what they call "planned exit strategy". They prepare for the best while still preparing for the worst. A complicated strategy, that only a good investor fully understands.
A famous author once said, "If you are going to play a game, choose a game you can play throughout your lifetime and investing is one of such game".
But remember, investing is always followed by an inherent risk.
Activity: 693
November 07, 2017, 05:05:58 AM
This is the way of trading and investment, to make money out of your money, you have to convert it to something more valuable and have significant profits in the future. ( need to analyst and studies before suddenly jump on investing )

For Bitcoin, it was in different approach, whenever you have a chance and when Bitcoin dip don't waste time, do buy some Bitcoin portion, .

Leave it to your wallet, forget about it for 5 to 6 months and be surprise for the great profit.   
Yes it is the basic foundation of business, making money out of money because there is no more free money on this world. Every one that wants to make money should spend out for the capital or work hard on it. like investment it said that making money from money, for example you will buy bitcoin and hold it a long time then as bitcoin goes higher and higher then what you have buy before is your profit now.
Activity: 308
November 07, 2017, 04:25:47 AM

They all take risks. Money can be earned and spent, they come and go sometimes lost and sometimes just rains down on you but the one key to make it work and profit is to take risks and manage to save from time to time. If you want your money to work for you then you have to invest like or establish a business or be successful in trading which all requires you to take risks.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 07, 2017, 03:45:12 AM
The ongoing trend with bitcoin as well other commodity business is entirely upon the capital you invest. More you invest, more will be the profiting. In such a manner profit good in large scale requires lot of funding. Else the business with small capital takes lot time to provide the good earning and it has got less risk.
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 03:37:53 AM

I agree to you that we can make money from money. Like in investing in bitcoin, we all know that the bitcoin is money and we can make money from the bitcoin if invest our money to the bitcoin.

Buying and holding is the best option if you're into investment whether it's for a long term or short term. Patience is a virtue. That's how you make money from money, spend for you to receive. Remember also to risk if you can afford to lose something.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
November 07, 2017, 03:16:09 AM

Positivity and being optimistic are some of the factors that brings us success as an individual. Hardwork is one of the main feature and charactiristic that we should all have to get a good profit in the future. Our profits depends on us being wise and making smart decisions.
We also need to choose the right investment because even if we are too positive but we are investing in a wrong investment it still
not gonna result to a successful investing. There are a lot of factors to consider and you need to be smart in order to find a good opportunity that could help you achieve your goal.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 01:49:37 AM
Like a great investor you'll need a lot of patience and commitment. trying to sell money requirements time to grow. you've got to be concentrate on your goals and become optimistic. In Trading theres a great deal of ups and downs, just enjoy the ride whilst earning money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 07, 2017, 01:20:01 AM

before you make any decision to successful investing is figuring out your goal and risk tolerance,either on your own or with the help of a financial professional.but if you get the facts about saving and investing and follow through with an intellegent plan,you should be able to gain financial security over years and enjoy the benefits of managing your money.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
November 07, 2017, 12:15:43 AM

Positivity and being optimistic are some of the factors that brings us success as an individual. Hardwork is one of the main feature and charactiristic that we should all have to get a good profit in the future. Our profits depends on us being wise and making smart decisions.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
November 07, 2017, 12:10:58 AM

I agree to you that we can make money from money. Like in investing in bitcoin, we all know that the bitcoin is money and we can make money from the bitcoin if invest our money to the bitcoin.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 12:10:39 AM
Making money from money is like junior money was born from mother money. I will give you an example:" Bitcoin is a mother, bitcoincash and bitcoingold is Bitcoin's children. So basiclly it called make money from money for real.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 12:06:36 AM
Nowadays, investments are highly mentioned and can supply a lot of advantages. Therefore, to earn money from cash, trading is a very good move to make right now, even more so many tasks that offer a chance for investors to take a position.
Yes, people are really concerning about investing , specially investment in Bitcoin, with the insane price's increasing, Bitcoin made people noticed it as a superprofit way . And with that reputation, Bitcoin gonna develops unstoppable soon.
Activity: 476
November 06, 2017, 11:36:17 PM
This is the way of trading and investment, to make money out of your money, you have to convert it to something more valuable and have significant profits in the future. ( need to analyst and studies before suddenly jump on investing )

For Bitcoin, it was in different approach, whenever you have a chance and when Bitcoin dip don't waste time, do buy some Bitcoin portion, .

Leave it to your wallet, forget about it for 5 to 6 months and be surprise for the great profit.   
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 06, 2017, 10:52:47 PM
Good investors need many quality and also knowledge and experience.you do not have to invest to make money. But you have to invest to make a lot of money.
That's it but a lot without limitation will not gonna make you happy, you need to set a specific target of profit when you are investing
in order for you to know if you are successful or not. For me when my target will be hit, I will not keep my life busy again and just enjoy the rest of my life.
We don't have to work all the time, we also need to relax and enjoy to feel our success.
investing with bitcoin, will make you relax, because you just have to wait for the price to go up. it is the fastest way to make money with money without working hard. In fact, there are still many ways to make money, especially if you start with money too. but if you want to find a relaxed, then investment is the fastest way.
Pages:
Jump to: