Pages:
Author

Topic: Make money from money - page 24. (Read 53782 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 10:00:00 AM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?

One of the major characteristics of a good investor is being able to identify a business opportunity and the second to me is to be able to take a risk. Somebody that has these two characteristics is good to go in business ventures and would do well.

You have a point. Well, as for me a good investor will always have clear goal. Also, a good investor  possesses knowledge and keep an eye on current scenario in the market. And the most important thing is that they know how to wait. A good investor has faith in their plans. So they basically  stick to their plans and that is why most investors became wealthy because they have patience.
Activity: 644
November 03, 2017, 09:38:07 AM
That is what is called investment, where we use money as an initial capital to buy potential investment commodities for investment and then sell it as the price rises to take advantage of the difference between the purchase price and the selling price.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
November 03, 2017, 09:37:35 AM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

One of the major characteristics of a good investor is being able to identify a business opportunity and the second to me is to be able to take a risk. Somebody that has these two characteristics is good to go in business ventures and would do well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 03, 2017, 09:31:07 AM
Money making money is on of the nature of all people in the world, example of this is buy and sell some people are buy some cash from other countries and they were trade it into their currency when the price are going up.
Like in bitcoin some people are buy a lot of bitcoin then they were sell it when price is continuously raising up, otherwise it also like altcoins. Because some users or capitalist were buy a lot of altcoins then they sell them in high value.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 09:22:13 AM
Making money out of money or investing in bitcoins is currently popular. Many people join bitcoin to invest. Various features they do and their various characteristics. My opinion, a factor affecting the success of bitcoin investment that is, very high bitcoin price increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 09:06:11 AM
I can say that people who plant good will produce good results. so also we make money from money it has an advantage over your own income. and I am sure you just invested in bitcoin you will be able to earn money from money.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 03, 2017, 07:53:46 AM
I think what makes investor stands out from the rest is their mindset. The way they think differs from others. From simple buying of things, they can differentiate wants from needs and dont buy things they dont really need. When they buy stocks or coins, they have a plan before entering any trade. They minimize losses by having a long term plan and just invest on what they believe that will return the best profit on their capital. Their mindset is dont work for money. let your money works for you. Just like what the book ” Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki “You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.”
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 07:50:34 AM
Well I am not expert, but I suppose a good investor man should have some qualifications.First of all needs money for raw materials,equipment,hire employees,or for any others expenses.Moreover he have to be imaginative to create many ideas and to take risks because some ideas may won't work.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
November 03, 2017, 07:21:24 AM

Good investor needs to have good eye for things, if you understand what I mean. He or she needs to see things from all perspectives, and for that to be possible he needs to know almost everything there is to know about that thing. When you know everything that needs to be known, it is not hard to know what could happen in the future. And that is where good investment begins. People that have a lot of money are... well there are two main characteristics, greed and ambition. Successful people needs to have either of those. There are other things but that could take whole life to explain. And about factor, well that would be right thing, in a right time, in a right place. Cheesy
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
November 03, 2017, 06:59:32 AM
Investors are required to take risks and always be optimistic, because they play with money making money at risk of losing money, should not do the slightest carelessness because it will be very patal, ie losing money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 06:52:37 AM
I think the most successful people in life are the one that's willing to sacrifice something to move forward they are the one who can take risk's , they know how to prioritize and handle a situation calmly even though the situation is hard. They also have patience and perseverance too and most important is that they are goal settler they already has that goal in their mind and the things that they are doing is to achievr that goal..
Activity: 4
November 03, 2017, 06:45:15 AM
That is what bitcoin is really. You give bitcoin some time. And bitcoin offers you money. And that is everything you have to do.
But if you want to make faster bitcoin you need to learn to trade and do more.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
November 03, 2017, 06:37:40 AM
Good investor should manage his emotion and make sure it will never got on his way to success. Investor also need to take any risk that might affect his investment.
That's true, when you are weak emotionally it will put you in trouble and you will not last in trading.
It's a long journey therefore you need to be strong and continue to develop your strategy so you won't fail, we are emotional since we are humans
but if we will, we can control our emotion in favor to us.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
November 03, 2017, 05:09:01 AM

I think a good investor could at least control her/his emotion when it comes to investment ,
And also they are willing to take a big risk in order to gain a huge profit for me this are what the successful investors did .
Activity: 10
November 03, 2017, 05:05:21 AM
Yes you buy bitcoins the price goes higher you sell them and you made more money that is basically what we do to make profit out of bitcoin but you can also make losses like you buy them price goes down and you panic sell and you make a big loss.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
November 03, 2017, 04:54:07 AM
Prof. investors needs to be risk adverse. them has to be an experts at predicting events.  He has to be meticulously in thought, an avid day dreaming
coming up with endless scenarios and possible good solutions.
Well, making money with money definitely requires risk. even professional people have big risks. Well, information is important, and one thing. so many scam sites, or very difficult to trade, so make money with money full of risk.

For me knowledge and goal are the best key to success,if you want to double your money you should aware of how risky and dangerous you want to enter, but if have knowledge you avoid to lose your money.
You may have encountered failure along the way but if you continue to learn and accept your mistakes you have a chance to succeed
in the long run. Investing is very risk but there is a reason why we have to take the risk, and that is because we have to grow our money and use our skills to make it happen.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
November 03, 2017, 02:03:32 AM
Prof. investors needs to be risk adverse. them has to be an experts at predicting events.  He has to be meticulously in thought, an avid day dreaming
coming up with endless scenarios and possible good solutions.
Well, making money with money definitely requires risk. even professional people have big risks. Well, information is important, and one thing. so many scam sites, or very difficult to trade, so make money with money full of risk.

For me knowledge and goal are the best key to success,if you want to double your money you should aware of how risky and dangerous you want to enter, but if have knowledge you avoid to lose your money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
November 03, 2017, 01:41:45 AM

Good investors would be sensitive to the market, knowledgeable on trend and information on at least 50% of new/existing coin that have different potentials and being able to process the most favorable timing to enter and exit the market. Capital is important but it's no directly related to a good investor, you could start small and go big overtime like do after several big plays.

Successful people would be somewhat more lucky than others anyway, human is not like a trading bot that could spot everything in second and being to react instantly, but to adjust and tweak portfolio and investing in a much more diverse way might increase your chance of profiting overtime. That's my point on the characteristic on good investor.
All the things that are discussed above are opportunities to make money in good way as far as bitcoin is concerned those who are doing buy and sell are in great benefit because they don’t have to work much for that simply by sitting at home and watching market critics they decide whether to buy and whether to sell so if you have resources to buy then buy it don’t go for these things these are slow earning processes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
November 01, 2017, 10:24:56 AM
What are the features that a good investor should have?

He should be optimistic on what he is investing, because if he thinks about negativity that can have a bad impact to his investment.

What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

Well they are risk takers because they know how to work with their own money and they are flexible too.

They are goal setters they are looking upon the positive result that they can have upon investing with it.

Good points. I think to prosper in business and investing a like. You should put in the work in learning the business you are venturing in, or the background of the company or product you are investing in. Knowledge is power, they say, so through that mantra, by having ample knowledge before taking the plunge, you lessen the chance of being affected by the risk of investing that would ultimately put your investment in vain. Another is logging in the minutes to be hands on, it's not like you put it your money and leave it there like leaves growing in trees, you need to nurture and look after it, if you want it to bloom.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 01, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

Good investors would be sensitive to the market, knowledgeable on trend and information on at least 50% of new/existing coin that have different potentials and being able to process the most favorable timing to enter and exit the market. Capital is important but it's no directly related to a good investor, you could start small and go big overtime like do after several big plays.

Successful people would be somewhat more lucky than others anyway, human is not like a trading bot that could spot everything in second and being to react instantly, but to adjust and tweak portfolio and investing in a much more diverse way might increase your chance of profiting overtime. That's my point on the characteristic on good investor.
Pages:
Jump to: