Pages:
Author

Topic: Make money from money - page 31. (Read 53782 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
October 02, 2017, 11:59:45 AM
the factors that make them successful in my opinion because they are good at taking advantage of the moment and not focusing on one investment but more than one
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 11:41:17 AM
i think its not eassy to make money from money. we need more & more hard working to make money. if i have more money then i invest it different kinds of investment project & make more money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 09:51:15 AM
you need knowledge and experience of what you are doing. risk is always there either you loss or gain you are ready to accept it and move on.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
October 02, 2017, 09:50:13 AM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?

The first rule, I think, should be that you should never invest money which you or your close ones might need in a daily life. Invest only spare money if you have them. The second rule is that you should never invest in unknown enterprises which promise you big profits. Invest in things which already have many reviews, read the reviews carefully and then make a decision.

And one more thing. The majority of the stories a-la "rich people earn money from money" are myths. In reality they lose more than they gain, but they lie to appear smart and successful.

Amen to this! Never spend money that you can not afford to loose. Do your own research before you invest in something, read reviews, blogs, websites,...
If you just start, begin with a low amount and than if you are more experienced, your capital can be higher to invest
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 02, 2017, 09:45:09 AM
Crypto world and real world is too similar. Its all related with your capital. If you have a large capital then you will get profit more. But if you don't have enough capital then you have to work and make your capital bigger. Money makes money and work makes money thats all same
Yes can make money from money because if you have lots of money to invest especialy in a business you have the potential to be successful. But try to consider the sureness of what or where to invest it. You can also take a risk because its part of it .
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
October 02, 2017, 08:45:28 AM
Crypto world and real world is too similar. Its all related with your capital. If you have a large capital then you will get profit more. But if you don't have enough capital then you have to work and make your capital bigger. Money makes money and work makes money thats all same
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 02, 2017, 08:26:40 AM
The rich will always grow rich, because they know how to make money in big money, investing, devising risks, this is the very first thing we need to learn
They won't become rich if they are not smart, the best way to become rich is to take risk by investing your money.
You'll never gonna be rich if you are just stick on being an employee and play safe all your life, we live a very short life and we all dream to live a wonderful life where money is not a problem, that can only if we learn investing. For now since bitcoin shows us opportunity, I guess the right thing to do is grab this opportunity and let's start investing by holding it for long term.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
October 02, 2017, 08:21:41 AM
The features that a good investors should have the knowledge and knows how to take risk..its nature for us people the line that goes "to see is to believe"thats why people don't take it easily especially in investing..they need proof..that a person can make money from money..best example is telling a friend to invest but he/she doesn't believe till he/she can see it in bare eyes that money exist in investments while those person who invites is already wealthy..its also the knowledge that matters..in that case a person will become successful.
Activity: 490
October 02, 2017, 06:54:53 AM
The rich will always grow rich, because they know how to make money in big money, investing, devising risks, this is the very first thing we need to learn
Activity: 39
October 02, 2017, 06:39:30 AM
perhaps in today's many companies are struggling in the field of investment and now also have many applications in andorid for us to do infestations may be examples such as forek and others. characteristic of people who have enough money and money that many people are diligent and dare to take on existing opportunities
 menur me why people are successful in investing in because he is meticulous and diligent in terms of investment. he can also find the gap where the stock he is investing in the price soars he will sell his investment and if the stock price is down maybe he will hold back the stock he owns or he could buy the stock again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 02, 2017, 06:25:07 AM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What makes them successful is they are aware of their environment and do not dabble into anything until they have done all their necessary assignments. I believe that is what every investor does. Every other characteristics you need will be found in motivational and inspirational articles online.
Activity: 47
September 24, 2017, 02:56:53 PM
These are some great, great general questions. I just realized that I kind of sat forward on my couch to write this reply excitedly LOL.

I don't know if I am answering your questions directly, but maybe there can be a bit of dialogue and conversation that goes on.

But I am a relatively new investor (in equity markets since May 2015 and crypto I am brand new to - just a few months).

I have been a pretty passive investor, I hold most of my portfolio in ETFs, though I am wanting to dilute my ETF position with some other blue-chip single stocks.

But I think it is safe to say that the crypto market is completely different in terms of behavior than the stock market. The volatility, the lack of regulation, the unreal recent growth, etc.

I have thought of myself as a pretty stable investor. With equity markets, I am pretty comfortable in my positions and I feel like I am capable of riding out market corrections and bear markets. I know that being in that situation is different than merely talking about it, but I have faith in the marketplace. Therefore I am confident that the overall market will go up, as it has over the long term.

But crypto is a whole different situation. Crypto volatility and its different performance has tested me as an investor. I believe in them in a lot of ways, so I have had to simply deal with the price fluctuations and hold for the long term. But there have been times when it is declining that I have not felt as easy.

I suppose that having differing feelings between the crypto market and the stock market is not really a bad thing, since they are so different. But the volatility of crypto has tested my ability to stay long something that I believe in in many ways. But at the same time when it has been ripping higher, it has tested my ability to not overexpose myself to one investment (I suppose the same could be true if I were to hold a stock that was ripping higher).

It's been quite a ride lol

None of this is meant to be investment advice.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 24, 2017, 02:32:56 PM
Investing is the best way to make money work. And the fact, money can work without rest is different from human labor. One of the most interesting options like now is invest money in bitcoin, and let it work for us.
Activity: 33
September 24, 2017, 01:37:42 PM
Make money from money is through investing. Wheither you open a savings account, invest directly in the stock market or make use of some other investment option, your extra money can make more money for you. But it depends on the plan you choose, as well as the amount of risk you're willing to take. It's either  you're a risk-taker or a play-it-safer. If you want the nest egg to grow,then take the risk and invest in bitcoin..
Activity: 322
September 20, 2017, 08:19:04 AM

For me the investors need to be confident on what they are investing at, like tokens or ico they should be confident in that program that it will be success because that's is the essential of a good investor and also a better researcher also.
Activity: 129
September 20, 2017, 07:23:08 AM

One of the factor i considered for sucessful investment is  too know about risk tolerance because the higher the risk of an investment, the more potential for higher return. However, not everyone can take risks with their money over a certain level. Not everyone is comfortable with the ups and downs of the bitcoin and altcoin value so better plan the minimum and maximum tolerance of a certain investment before risking.

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
September 20, 2017, 07:03:45 AM

The first rule, I think, should be that you should never invest money which you or your close ones might need in a daily life. Invest only spare money if you have them. The second rule is that you should never invest in unknown enterprises which promise you big profits. Invest in things which already have many reviews, read the reviews carefully and then make a decision.

And one more thing. The majority of the stories a-la "rich people earn money from money" are myths. In reality they lose more than they gain, but they lie to appear smart and successful.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 20, 2017, 06:34:09 AM

there's a lot of story of those investors who succeed in their investment career, actually if you are asking for the characteristic of a great investor that would be the willingness to gamble some money with the expectation that it will increase. Determination and patience is the key.
I agree to that. That is the really key for reaching the successful place of your life. You need to be patient and determined everyday so you will have a great energy in your work here in bitcoin so you will not notice that the days are going fast if you are doing it with love and also with patience and great determination.
Activity: 231
September 20, 2017, 01:12:34 AM

there's a lot of story of those investors who succeed in their investment career, actually if you are asking for the characteristic of a great investor that would be the willingness to gamble some money with the expectation that it will increase. Determination and patience is the key.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
September 19, 2017, 07:48:52 PM
I think that some of these people need to download something like lemonade Tycoon the old days. They simply teaches you the fact that you start off with something small and completely and totally devote Revenue that comes from that small thing in the building, and then with that higher Revenue you devote that into building something more. Continue this till you have what you want. A lot of these clicker games on the smartphone demonstrate that.
It is the reality of life. One cannot kame money easily with having money in his pocket or account. But those people who are already stable and are rich, they can make money by investing their holdings in some business. And I think that in this day the most profitable coin business is bitcoin. The reward, the price and the market cap has increased by many times form the time of start. I will recommend bitcoin for money makers.

I agree mate,  money isn't to earn in every situations,  but as long as you're hardworking and having descipline you will be successful. But the most certain in this world is to look for a job and if you earn good amount, you will have to save for the future. That's why we needed to invest for a business, so trading altcoins can be the best oftions to do for your money and it served as a running business in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: