Pages:
Author

Topic: Make money from money - page 27. (Read 53782 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 110
October 13, 2017, 12:10:25 PM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?

A good investor is someone who gives his trust to where he invest his money, and someone who has a positive mindset.
Their characteristic are risktaking and loves trying new opportunities to earn money from money.
They make sure that they know the product or services that company offers before they invest.
Risk taking is what even makes the difference between a poor man and the rich man apart from information. Some people will prefer to stay in their comfort zone expecting a miracle to come to them without using the best opportunity around them to benefit themselves.

Once you understand the value of the product you are investing in, then you should be able to know the level of risk you are taking and base your investment on that.

Staying stuck in your comfort zone will take you nowhere. You are doing the same things every single day, but then expect that things will eventually become better. "I'm going to this crappy day job with a boss constantly yelling at me. Hopefully 10 years from now I'm happy and content in life. #goodluck" Sadly but this is the mentality that most people have. Most people have become too busy watching youtube videos, TV series, etc. to watch educational videos to learn something new. Life is all about learning new things and I think that risking and learning how to invest is one of the skills that you need to become the successful person that you want.

Unless you are working in a huge company and you have a pretty good position, then your job will take you nowhere. Tons of people are working at a dead end job and the only way out is to get out of that job or have a booming investment. Otherwise, you're stuck in that job forever and your financial status will stay the same. If a huge expense comes on, you're going to take a loan. And even before you pay your previous loan, another huge expense is coming. This is why you should learn how to make money from money and have a growing investment while you are still young.
,yeah precisely. there is nowhere to go when you keep on sitting on your comfort zones and just play safe not taking any risks is not challenging at all. as for me i lived only once so why not try different stages and methods so you must also be ready for all the conflicts, troubles and problems that will occur someday, endure it and you will be more greater than you are yesterday. i can still remember someone told me before that when you do not know how to make money from nothing then you do not also know how to make money from money.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
October 13, 2017, 11:46:37 AM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

Those who join trading has a huge amount of capital that is why they are earning too much but if you have a small amount of capital to start then you can earn from small profits so it does not matter if you have just a minimum capital because you will gain profit in both ways.
Grow what you have no matter how little is always the word an investor will tell you. All those huge conglomerates we see today started from little and built it to that point. So at a point you just have to pay your dues and hope for the best while at it. If there is no other means, it is better using the little available to get the best.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
October 13, 2017, 11:39:02 AM
Money attract the money in today's world. But beside that you need to be smart and analytical while investing your money. Analyzing the situation with logic and experience and taking right decision at right time is the key to success. Grab the best opportunity available with you and then give your 100% to take the maximum benifit from it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
October 13, 2017, 11:15:01 AM
Investors becomes successful in their investment because they researched and study first before investing and they always put 100% of their trust to their investment even though there will be a risk. Positive thinking is also a must if you want to become a good investors and make money from money.
for me the best way to make money with money is by trading altcoin. Well, even though it is something that is not certain, but, when you have mastered it, you certainly can make money with money even if it is not stable and i think being not stable is the main key through which we can make money through it and it provide us many ways to increase our earning.
trading is the best way and time to time it will help to make you perfect and understands its ethics of it.  Learning is the best thing in trading for example when it comes to bitcoin investment you can be at position where you don't really know what to do. In that case your knowledge is the one which helps you quickly find answers to your questions and it will only comes with time as you gain experience.

Trading is kind of active way of trying to get more money with existing money. At the same time putting money in bitcoin ( or for that matter in other alt currencies ) and waiting for prise hike is passive. That is irrespective of ups and down in market passive investment will not touch/move the asset at all. Once expected rise in price level is reached one think about liquidation in full or in part. At trading decisions are made on what is happening and what may happen.
With trading risk is high at same time risk with the passive is somewhat less.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
October 13, 2017, 06:18:26 AM
The term used for investment when you invest your money in a business or when you keep your money in a fixed deposit account in a bank. After some time you will get the fixed rate of interest on the nature and amount of money.

I don't think that keeping your money in a bank account in order to have extra money, thanks to the interest rate, presents a good solution.
Since the interest rate is still low and may even be zero in the developed countries as the case of Japan.

Even in the developed countries, the interest rate is not very high and honestly they can't get rich by it. Making money from money is possible only if we invest in bitcoin. We are buying digital currency whose rate keeps on rising up and the nest few months are expected to be the pump. Other than this investment, we can also buy shares in some successful business or establish our own.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 04:27:44 AM
Investing wouldnt be simple.Very first you ought to be Risk-taker.Investing could be dangerous.Next,you need to accept and ready for each and every modifications.In,investing many challenges could come about.One particular of them is the threat of currently being Bankrupt.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
October 12, 2017, 01:26:12 PM
Investors becomes successful in their investment because they researched and study first before investing and they always put 100% of their trust to their investment even though there will be a risk. Positive thinking is also a must if you want to become a good investors and make money from money.
for me the best way to make money with money is by trading altcoin. Well, even though it is something that is not certain, but, when you have mastered it, you certainly can make money with money even if it is not stable and i think being not stable is the main key through which we can make money through it and it provide us many ways to increase our earning.
trading is the best way and time to time it will help to make you perfect and understands its ethics of it.  Learning is the best thing in trading for example when it comes to bitcoin investment you can be at position where you don't really know what to do. In that case your knowledge is the one which helps you quickly find answers to your questions and it will only comes with time as you gain experience.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
October 12, 2017, 01:07:47 PM
make money from money is rule for every investing business, bitcoin is also kind of business, you can just invest and wait for price to be increased then count profit.
many millionaires just invest and earn they don't need any work to do.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 12, 2017, 12:38:25 PM

The most appropriate use of an earning is investment. Even if someone is a billionaire, he can become a millionaire if he will just spend all his money here and there seeking fun. This is why Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and all such people are still working because they know the importance of it. Spending on bitcoin is going to give huge profits within short time and it is a currency also.

Honestly those who are rich now still working hard not because they want to earned more but to maintain their stability.

It's fine to have a mindset like that but life is not all about making money. Yes we need money to take care things but sometimes we have to spare time for ourselves.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 12:36:35 PM
In real life you will make money in 2 ways...If you have more money then you have more power and this makes more money. With your physicall power or with your money power. Or you can make money with your body and after 40 years old you can't make more money.
If you don't find a way to earn money while you are sleeping then you have to work for whole life. Grin

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
October 12, 2017, 10:52:17 AM

A good investor is someone who gives his trust to where he invest his money, and someone who has a positive mindset.
Their characteristic are risktaking and loves trying new opportunities to earn money from money.
They make sure that they know the product or services that company offers before they invest.
Risk taking is what even makes the difference between a poor man and the rich man apart from information. Some people will prefer to stay in their comfort zone expecting a miracle to come to them without using the best opportunity around them to benefit themselves.

Once you understand the value of the product you are investing in, then you should be able to know the level of risk you are taking and base your investment on that.

Staying stuck in your comfort zone will take you nowhere. You are doing the same things every single day, but then expect that things will eventually become better. "I'm going to this crappy day job with a boss constantly yelling at me. Hopefully 10 years from now I'm happy and content in life. #goodluck" Sadly but this is the mentality that most people have. Most people have become too busy watching youtube videos, TV series, etc. to watch educational videos to learn something new. Life is all about learning new things and I think that risking and learning how to invest is one of the skills that you need to become the successful person that you want.

Unless you are working in a huge company and you have a pretty good position, then your job will take you nowhere. Tons of people are working at a dead end job and the only way out is to get out of that job or have a booming investment. Otherwise, you're stuck in that job forever and your financial status will stay the same. If a huge expense comes on, you're going to take a loan. And even before you pay your previous loan, another huge expense is coming. This is why you should learn how to make money from money and have a growing investment while you are still young.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 09:25:18 AM

Activity: 491
October 12, 2017, 09:06:08 AM
The fantastic investments that are occurring are possibly those who offers again a great deal. It is better to use your income on investments relatively than getting luxury items that won't deliver your funds back. Or anything like that. It is greater to use the revenue from your investments when getting items.
There is no use of investing money a lot on those things that don’t pay you off in the form of capital. We should never ever spend all the profit earned from any investment on our desires and needs. It is sagacious to keep some in the savings and invest that money again somewhere to earn profit without hard work. We all know that at the moment the bets such investment is bitcoin.
There will be no way left if we keep on spending all our profit in making ourselves more comfortable. In fact, if you want your money to work for you then you have to deal with your money very much carefully. You have to make proper use of the amount of profit which you have earned and should invest it in order to make more money for better tomorrow.
The most appropriate use of an earning is investment. Even if someone is a billionaire, he can become a millionaire if he will just spend all his money here and there seeking fun. This is why Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and all such people are still working because they know the importance of it. Spending on bitcoin is going to give huge profits within short time and it is a currency also.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 12, 2017, 08:56:03 AM

I agree trading is  a faster way to make money from money.  If a person have knowledge and information about the asset he is trading then he will definitely make a lot from it.  Another thing is investment. ICO investment for other people are really something that give them a lot of profit in just a few weeks or months.  Taking an example of some ICO's here, pre-ICO particpants have bonus of certain percentage so they are able to buy cheaper token than the ICO participants.  This mean a secure profit once the token is released and cater interests.
Trading and investing in ICO are great combination of making money from your current money because they have a higher potential that they can give you more chances to get a profit instead of a loss and if you will work hard in making sure of that by researching and studying first then there is no doubt that you can easily make a lot of money.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
October 12, 2017, 05:56:52 AM

I agree trading is  a faster way to make money from money.  If a person have knowledge and information about the asset he is trading then he will definitely make a lot from it.  Another thing is investment. ICO investment for other people are really something that give them a lot of profit in just a few weeks or months.  Taking an example of some ICO's here, pre-ICO particpants have bonus of certain percentage so they are able to buy cheaper token than the ICO participants.  This mean a secure profit once the token is released and cater interests.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 05:05:15 AM
Activity: 392
October 12, 2017, 04:16:33 AM
They actually have a clear view about the market in which they are going to invest.They do heir own surveys and they don't rely on market trolls and FUD blindly.They don't get panic under any situations.They should be able to trace the most under valued coin or asset to invest so that more profits could be made.They are ready to take risks which is not blind risk,but calculated risk.
Activity: 568
October 12, 2017, 03:40:51 AM
Yes its true that you must research and study first before investing. I suggest that we always follow this because for me this is the standard step before investing something. What will happen if you dont research or study the background of an invesment ? Many possible problems will happen, you may lose more money than gaining money, you will have no idea of the investment that you are into and the worst is that the investment or transaction may fail.
Activity: 322
October 12, 2017, 02:44:32 AM
The term used for investment when you invest your money in a business or when you keep your money in a fixed deposit account in a bank. After some time you will get the fixed rate of interest on the nature and amount of money.

I don't think that keeping your money in a bank account in order to have extra money, thanks to the interest rate, presents a good solution.
Since the interest rate is still low and may even be zero in the developed countries as the case of Japan.

Activity: 378
October 12, 2017, 02:26:30 AM
Money attract money it is true saying some time we get confused that how can we make money through money its simply referred to investment once you invest your extra income and avail good opportunity then it will generate steady income for you.
Pages:
Jump to: