Pages:
Author

Topic: Make money from money - page 41. (Read 53782 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 24, 2017, 10:14:56 PM

That is why people should be risk taker because if you will become risk taker you are taking steps close to success because the only risk that you can have is not the taking the risk so if you don't take risk, you are risking yourself to just stick with average life with no changes. It seems confusing but the point is, be a risk taker and don't be afraid to get losses because it will strengthen you.

As long as people taking risk that have some possibility to be success then it's worth to give a try. For those things who have an obvious risk and no way we can get profit from in the long run, we must avoid it.We don't want in the first place to just take some risk without anything good in return because we want that our risk and effort pays off someday.

Investors who put money to an investment knowing that they might lose is not just a risk taker but they believe that by taking the risk they will be succeed and soon will overcome those.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 24, 2017, 10:09:01 PM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?
What factors or characteristics an investor must have?
An investor must always be positive and is willing to take the risk to be able to earn profit. If you invest, you must have a good plan and alternative plans on how you grow your investment. An investor must assure his success.
That is why people should be risk taker because if you will become risk taker you are taking steps close to success because the only risk that you can have is not the taking the risk so if you don't take risk, you are risking yourself to just stick with average life with no changes. It seems confusing but the point is, be a risk taker and don't be afraid to get losses because it will strengthen you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
June 24, 2017, 09:20:30 PM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What factors or characteristics an investor must have?
An investor must always be positive and is willing to take the risk to be able to earn profit. If you invest, you must have a good plan and alternative plans on how you grow your investment. An investor must assure his success.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 24, 2017, 05:28:27 PM
Good investor should recognize good invesment. He will invest in it that moment when he get sure that investment has potential of growing in near future.

And that good investment is through bitcoin. So there's a down right now just like what I'm expecting to happen. This movement is very normal, just buy bitcoins now while the price back now at $2,500. It's really hard bitcoin to break $3,000 wall. But soon it is going to happen so if you'll buy at $2,500, you'll earn $500.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
June 24, 2017, 05:20:38 PM
A good investor is a risk taker. Need to risk his money for an investment. Like he's willing to lose some money in order to make a profit. Open minded for new ideas of his team. His eagerness to gain more knowledge to strive the best. Make money out of your money is a best thing that will happen for investor.
From my experience a good investor will never take any risk,a good investor might not necessary earn a 100% return but he will make sure his investment will increase ,taking risk is another thing,you could risk and expect it to cross 100% and almost all of the investment in the virtual world does have a risk attached to it but the incentives are attractive.
I used to think that the best investments are investing in yourself or in other words, investing in your own business. But today I see other perspectives and it is the Crypto currency that gives good earnings with investments in Bitcoin.
Activity: 207
June 24, 2017, 03:18:54 PM
A good investor is a risk taker. Need to risk his money for an investment. Like he's willing to lose some money in order to make a profit. Open minded for new ideas of his team. His eagerness to gain more knowledge to strive the best. Make money out of your money is a best thing that will happen for investor.
From my experience a good investor will never take any risk,a good investor might not necessary earn a 100% return but he will make sure his investment will increase ,taking risk is another thing,you could risk and expect it to cross 100% and almost all of the investment in the virtual world does have a risk attached to it but the incentives are attractive.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
June 24, 2017, 07:48:21 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 102
June 24, 2017, 07:10:56 AM
First you need to be prepared for losses in order to learn how to properly manage your funds and very well to study the theory, and then you can already move on to the practice of earning.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 24, 2017, 07:06:28 AM
If you want to make money from money, by trading or doing business, if you are all with global then we can do to make money with money, all need to make money.
Spending money to make money is a working method to actually making more money than they spent since they will have the resources to get more than double the price for what they’ve paid for. I would try to learn money management skills in order to make more money because having money on the side would be a good choice in this generation.
Yeah its like creating another source of income through money ,diversifying the money you have in many invesments that can make you a good profit .by learning money management in the long run you will know how to spend wisely the money you have a good investors has and theynare the one who become rich by making their money work for them.
Money management is the key for the people who want to be rich because now a days it is a very big deal especially in bitcoin, if you know how to manage your own money then you can be easily get rich because you will have self-discipline to your money and you will diversified it very well. One of the things to have a good money management skill is to educate our self by reading some books or watching videos about it that can help us to improve our money management skills.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
June 24, 2017, 06:29:40 AM
If you want to make money from money, by trading or doing business, if you are all with global then we can do to make money with money, all need to make money.
Spending money to make money is a working method to actually making more money than they spent since they will have the resources to get more than double the price for what they’ve paid for. I would try to learn money management skills in order to make more money because having money on the side would be a good choice in this generation.
Yeah its like creating another source of income through money ,diversifying the money you have in many invesments that can make you a good profit .by learning money management in the long run you will know how to spend wisely the money you have a good investors has and theynare the one who become rich by making their money work for them.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 24, 2017, 05:49:16 AM
$1million BTC would mean capitalization of 16 trillion.
FAAG has till today only 2.3-2.4trillion market cap. (FAAG = Facebook Apple Amazon Google)
Good luck for BTC to sevenfold this number.
World cap is around 60 iirllion.
BTC would be worth 1/4 of the World ?
No chance.
It CAN be worth 16 trillion, but in that case, World cap would be around 1200 trillion (1.2 quadrillion, as QUAD means FOUR, FOUR times million, 1. million. 2. billion (note the BI), 3 trillion (note the TRI), 4 QUADrillion (like QUAD core-4), 5 would be Quintilliard, etc)
And IF the World is capped at $1.2Q, your house would not be worth $200k for example, but $4M, therefore one $1M BTC would not be able to buy 5 homes, but only like 1/4home. But of course, it is still better than 1/100 of the house BTC can buy TODAY.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
June 23, 2017, 11:46:34 PM

The characteristics that needs to be an successful investor is first you need to be a risk taker because investing from business is very risky is not 100% successful you need to analyze what business you going to and you need to take a risk of your capital and second is the positive mindset, Always think positive when doing a business because it helps you to think more idea on how to be a good investor and trusting from your employees is the key to make a successful business.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 23, 2017, 10:33:38 PM
Good investor should recognize good invesment. He will invest in it that moment when he get sure that investment has potential of growing in near future.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 23, 2017, 09:45:17 PM

They never get panic.They don't follow the markets blindly.They do their own research about coins an then only invest.Their success mainly lies in tracing out the most under value coin.They don't do frequent trades like newbies.They do just two or three traes a month and earn even more than newbies who do thirty or more trades a month.
Yes the above person is right I not penic to make money with money and cant be blindly and its more safer but I think making money with money is a slow process and it needs more effort and much time than making money with bitcoins it is an easy and now a safe way to make money

How can you say it's easy to earn money from bitcoins? Do you have any particular program where you can earn with this? Nor having a Best prediction to earn with it? Since as I've know Its pretty hard to tell wheter we can earn from investing on bitcoins since particularly the flactuations of it can kill us, Bur if we do proper analyzation unto that and surely this doing will not be easy and therefore we can earn from bitcoins if our actions will accurate each time its flactuation will fall or up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 23, 2017, 09:02:52 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 23, 2017, 07:03:51 PM

They never get panic.They don't follow the markets blindly.They do their own research about coins an then only invest.Their success mainly lies in tracing out the most under value coin.They don't do frequent trades like newbies.They do just two or three traes a month and earn even more than newbies who do thirty or more trades a month.
Yes the above person is right I not penic to make money with money and cant be blindly and its more safer but I think making money with money is a slow process and it needs more effort and much time than making money with bitcoins it is an easy and now a safe way to make money
Activity: 588
June 23, 2017, 11:34:26 AM

A good investor must have respect,have a good moral to communicate people and patience to manage the business.Bitcoin also is a money so I can make money from bitcoin.I should study how to manage this kind of trading so that I can have profit instead of bankrupt.I should have focus first on rhe bitcoin business so that I will earn fast,to be familliar also in trading bitcoin so rhat I coul reach immediately a profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
June 23, 2017, 05:42:22 AM
A good investor should be disciplined and always honest to himself. Acting on hindsight is a major error, When people look back, they tell themselves that they just knew what was going to happen, a smart investor cuts out emotional mistakes.
Activity: 309
June 21, 2017, 01:47:31 PM
If you want to make more money, do invest your money or saving it in BTC. It allows you to multiply your money, however it depends on your risk appetite, cause investing is really hard specially if you dont want it. study the trading, this is the best source of btc for me.
Let's ride the trend now, bitcoin has increased its value so much this year alone and as experts said it will continue to
increase and it might cost $1 million for each bitcoin.. I think it's possible but you need to wait longer, it's limited supply
will make it happen.

You could be wrong here. How the hell can 1 bitcoin be equal to 1 million of dollar? We better discuss the topic with real numbers. For the rest, the system is like you input a unit of money and you output a bigger unit of money. For the real markets and coin market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
June 21, 2017, 01:46:54 PM

Actually the question is not especifically aimed at the traders of cryptocurrencies, but seems rather directed to investors in general who have enough capital to invest and to generate profits of their money.

I personally, after five years dedicated to trading, I can infer that the basis is to put aside the fear of losing, being willing to take risks but with sufficient emotional control to manage your money responsibly and above all, to have the discipline to stick to a solid strategy and prioritize the reinvestment of your profits rather than waste them whitout scruples, especially when you start with low capital.
Pages:
Jump to: