Pages:
Author

Topic: Make money from money - page 45. (Read 53782 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
June 02, 2017, 02:38:29 AM
Other than as an investor we can also play our money by becoming entrepreneurs, using money as capital we can generate more money again and of course can reduce unemployment
That's my ultimate goal to be an entrepreneur because it gives more chance to grow our money in a more faster way.
Some would just like to be an employee but I realize I need to take a bigger risk to chance my status in life, if we dream to be rich
we also need to be a risk taker.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
June 02, 2017, 01:06:08 AM
Other than as an investor we can also play our money by becoming entrepreneurs, using money as capital we can generate more money again and of course can reduce unemployment
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 01, 2017, 11:48:28 PM
What are the features that a good investor should have?

A good investor must be ready to take risk at anytime and should be able to manage his losses, which are his major features.

Yes Indeed, Investor should know the level of risk he takes in, also to become a good investor in takes a lot of hardwork and a lot of patience. People trade by 2 emotions it either by greed or fear good investor dont mind it as long as they believe in the company they invest in. Investment is one of the best way to grow your money, just know how to timing the market and money will follow.

In my thinking, every investor take risk, but only few investors successful in their career,
then i agree with you, because of hardworking and have patience.
These are good and proven qualities and major features, that we much need to doing successful business,
it is not matter that we are doing only trading, if we do investment and gambling, we must follow that major features.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 01, 2017, 11:35:57 PM

A good investor must be ready to take risk at anytime and should be able to manage his losses, which are his major features.

Yes Indeed, Investor should know the level of risk he takes in, also to become a good investor in takes a lot of hardwork and a lot of patience. People trade by 2 emotions it either by greed or fear good investor dont mind it as long as they believe in the company they invest in. Investment is one of the best way to grow your money, just know how to timing the market and money will follow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
May 31, 2017, 11:17:32 AM
If I think the first is experience, because one's success depends on how much he tries, must dare to take risks for greater profits and not afraid of failure or loss, have enough capital for him to invest.

yes you are right the first thing is the experience which makes the person successful in life, and also if a person have experience then he could easily differentiate between the scam and legit investing site, and the second thing is that when a person fail several times in investment then after that he could learn much more from his failure and become very successful in investment.

Even the successful person still making mistakes and still have a hard times even though he already knew this kind of industry and even if he had many experience people could still fail or fall to this and experience doesn't determine to become success easily, in life there is one thing i've learned that life is like a basketball there's no easy basket there's no easy way to make money from money even though you have many experience it is all about the right perspective and perseverance devoting yourself from something you want to be and to get and all your efforts and hardworks soon will be paid off
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
May 31, 2017, 10:58:12 AM
What are the features that a good investor should have? What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?
Certainly with a strong conviction, Dare to spend capital for investment either large or small capital so it can be useful for the future.
With the same capital we save for a long time so that the money we invest can be increased the money we produce later so that it can produce satisfactory results.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
May 31, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

I exactly agree with you. Investment is the best way to make money from money i think. But a loss, is a part of the investment, is the reality of investment like profit.  If you think you make a right investment, the most powerful weapon against a loss is the patience. If you are not sure about your investment, in this case, this is not an investment this is gambling.

How else can you make money from money, of course you have to use the money you originally have to gain more money from that. That is really the only thing you have to do. Investing is a way to profit and so are other things like lending or other ways that you have to risk the money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
May 31, 2017, 10:37:01 AM

I exactly agree with you. Investment is the best way to make money from money i think. But a loss, is a part of the investment, is the reality of investment like profit.  If you think you make a right investment, the most powerful weapon against a loss is the patience. If you are not sure about your investment, in this case, this is not an investment this is gambling.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
May 31, 2017, 10:23:58 AM
A good investor must remain calm at all times and use not only due diligence but also instinct when investing in various projects. Also a good investor looks to grow capital above spending, which will induce the wealth creation bug to work and change the financial scenario for him/herself plus for those around who may need financial help in standing on their feet. To be calm is to find the best way forward in the Investment world.
I don't think various and investing can connect with each other. Because an investor that is good always know that they need to concentrate on their strengths and try not to explore in new things (it is different from opportunities). When an opportunity comes knocking it must cater and work well on what you are investing about. Having various investments will just ruin your management.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 31, 2017, 10:11:39 AM
A good investor must remain calm at all times and use not only due diligence but also instinct when investing in various projects. Also a good investor looks to grow capital above spending, which will induce the wealth creation bug to work and change the financial scenario for him/herself plus for those around who may need financial help in standing on their feet. To be calm is to find the best way forward in the Investment world.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 31, 2017, 09:25:32 AM
The knowledge of the market and I can tell you that personally from my experience. The one of the most important things is to know the market and to be patient, luck is just a factor we have no control of but you'll need it too.
No knowledge of the market can't generate income without luck. Any coordinated actions of speculators in the market may trigger the fall and rise of prices. This nobody can predict except the speculators. In their multimillion-dollar amount which a few days can completely change the situation.

I agree with you it seems luck factor is more dominant to earn income of course for those of us who tend not to have big capital. And definitely different from speculators who have large capital and dare speculation in trading or other activities
When it comes to investing we need to be serious and be realistic with our approach, luck is not the determining factor to succeed otherwise we will not try our very best to improve and be knowledgeable or we will just all be gambling where at the same we are also entertain.
Making money from money is a common phrase, it is the words describing what the risk takers do and they succeeded because they are smart not lucky alone.
Yes, I agree with you, luck is a necessary but not a decisive factor in trading. Want to succeed in trading, we need a lot of experience, analytical skills and in addition, it is effort, focus on work, it's not as simple as many people think just rely on luck. Actually, if anyone thinks luck is the key to success in trading, surely that person is a person who does not understand trading, only based on emotions to make investments in trading. This is a very dangerous job, it will always eliminate players lack of knowledge and skills
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 31, 2017, 09:00:47 AM
The knowledge of the market and I can tell you that personally from my experience. The one of the most important things is to know the market and to be patient, luck is just a factor we have no control of but you'll need it too.
No knowledge of the market can't generate income without luck. Any coordinated actions of speculators in the market may trigger the fall and rise of prices. This nobody can predict except the speculators. In their multimillion-dollar amount which a few days can completely change the situation.

I agree with you it seems luck factor is more dominant to earn income of course for those of us who tend not to have big capital. And definitely different from speculators who have large capital and dare speculation in trading or other activities
When it comes to investing we need to be serious and be realistic with our approach, luck is not the determining factor to succeed otherwise we will not try our very best to improve and be knowledgeable or we will just all be gambling where at the same we are also entertain.
Making money from money is a common phrase, it is the words describing what the risk takers do and they succeeded because they are smart not lucky alone.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 31, 2017, 08:22:22 AM

He should be optimistic on what he is investing, because if he thinks about negativity that can have a bad impact to his investment.

What are the characteristics of people who have enough capital and earn money from money?

Well they are risk takers because they know how to work with their own money and they are flexible too.

What are the factors that make these people successful in their investments?

They are goal setters they are looking upon the positive result that they can have upon investing with it.

Being a risk taker necessary doesn't result in success all the time, one must be vigilant and analytical as well and must be able to learn from his or her mistakes.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
May 31, 2017, 08:10:07 AM
If I think the first is experience, because one's success depends on how much he tries, must dare to take risks for greater profits and not afraid of failure or loss, have enough capital for him to invest.

yes you are right the first thing is the experience which makes the person successful in life, and also if a person have experience then he could easily differentiate between the scam and legit investing site, and the second thing is that when a person fail several times in investment then after that he could learn much more from his failure and become very successful in investment.
yes no doubt that experience is key to success not only here but in every field of life. in fact experience make man perfect. although for making money you need too investment, and for that you need to have good assets to invest, but if you do not have any experience then trading or investment or gambling all are very much risky for making money. you need to get good experience first in the relevant field and then to take part  active trading investment or gambling.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 31, 2017, 08:01:46 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
May 31, 2017, 06:53:36 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 272
May 31, 2017, 06:41:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 31, 2017, 06:33:35 AM
in the digital money world you can't be succesfull constantly, it will be there at times when you lose, however losing is a piece of learning and building up an ordeal so one day you won't fall into similar oversights once more, and you need to go for broke else you won't win anything with bitcoin. Contributing can be a twofold edged sword as in it is both subject to dangers and yield. Be that as it may, in the event that you examine deliberately the dangers related with a venture, you would know how much hazard you can take and how much cash you will contribute.

This is certainly not the only mode or way of learning

Though some people can learn it only the hard way, while others may not be able to learn anything at all, no matter how many times their account gets wiped. They eventually just end up broke and then go home (if they still have a home, of course). On the other hand, in the wild, animals somehow teach their offspring to hide from predators, and obviously they have no second chance at that. So there is no reason absolutely to think that going bust before you can start earning is either required or it is the best learning strategy out there at all
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
May 31, 2017, 12:53:38 AM
In order to make money you should manage your investment and time well. you must study the market very well to make more money. trading altcoins is really good for you to make money out of money. learn how the market works and money will follow later on.

Its the same in any market, its all about reading between the lines and seeing what is hit and what is a miss. Earning money from investments is always like this a few companies (or crypto case coins) will shoot up like a rocket and the rest will have average or negative growth. Reading between the lines is the only way you will know which is the right one.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
May 31, 2017, 12:47:59 AM
In order to make money you should manage your investment and time well. you must study the market very well to make more money. trading altcoins is really good for you to make money out of money. learn how the market works and money will follow later on.

Without proper knowledge you wouldnt do all of that, so before you can make money from money, you need first to have the knowledge about investing,and time management. of course based on what you said, you have to study the market, thats when knowledge will appear on this situation. So basically knowledge is the first priority if you want to earn money from money. Without proper knowledge you wont get any profit on what you are doing.
Pages:
Jump to: