Pages:
Author

Topic: Make more than $32k? You are a one percenter - page 3. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
That makes sense. Just not a 1% in the US.
Activity: 252
Sentinel
Yes, of course. Countless trillions of dollars in wealth are just sitting around somewhere and no one's ever noticed them or wondered about them. Totally plausible!

lol
Of course they don't go unnoticed, far from that. But the central banks and world's largest banks know how to keep their mouth shut, so do the governments they control.
No inquiry from your side (or any other citizen) will ever make them talk. These people don't talk in public about these matters. They never do.

Ask yourself just who owns the world's central banks - then you're getting closer... Then realize a few Trillion Dollars literally don't mean shit to these people, they can print them at will in almost any currency they want - almost worldwide.
They're not interested in paper FIAT other than in its function as a control tool to them. That is what I'm talking about...
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Also bare in mind the truly wealthiest persons on the planet you would never find on any public list. Their wealth alone dwarfs those of the public known riches.

Yes, of course. Countless trillions of dollars in wealth are just sitting around somewhere and no one's ever noticed them or wondered about them. Totally plausible!
  You are right. They are smart enough to make and keep trillions of dollars, but not smart enough to hide it from you! Ever hear of money laundering? The money doesn't just fall off the grid, it is made to look like something else. Just ask UBS, HSBC, Wachovia, etc....
Activity: 420
Also bare in mind the truly wealthiest persons on the planet you would never find on any public list. Their wealth alone dwarfs those of the public known riches.

Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I am in most poor peoples list because right now I have only 1000 satoshi in my wallet and looking for world bank add program  Sad
Activity: 173
Merit: 101
According to http://www.globalrichlist.com/ if you make more than $32,000 you are among the richest people in the world.

Also if you have more than 1400 bitcoins you can consider yourself among the wealthiest 1% in the world along with the Rockafellers and Venderbuilts.

I missed something. 1400BTC = $700,000 thats not much and its not even 0.5% of their wealth
Activity: 252
Sentinel
*ugh*

Even if you had 1000000 Bitcoins, to someone like the Rockefellers you'd still be a poor 99% peasant.

But anyway, if you are employed on average salary somewhere in the western world, that almost automatically gets you into the top 10% of world population.
Not because you're so wealthy - but because the masses elsewhere are so incredibly poor.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I appear to be remarkably poor at the moment. Hopefully as I have kept reinvesting all my BTC I may start to see some payback soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
As per this statistics i am not a rich fellow right now
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
According to http://www.globalrichlist.com/ if you make more than $32,000 you are among the richest people in the world.

Also if you have more than 1400 bitcoins you can consider yourself among the wealthiest 1% in the world along with the Rockafellers and Venderbuilts.
Pages:
Jump to: